Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki (1977 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by peacekante: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2020
A social media influencer Uche Nnaji shared video of a woman bathing her Children with Pure water Sachet apparently to prepare them for school. The scene could be along House on the ROCK home. .
Uche Nnaji wrote on his Instagram handle.
Please join me let's give this Children a shot at life. As I rush to office this early taking a detour so I can avoid traffic from the main road off the house if the rock , I spotted this lady and her kids , but as I rush off, something strong made me to ask my driver to reverse as my heart became heavy. We engaged her and found out her husband is late and they either sleep here or by the XOVAR longue pavement. In the process I also discovered the cloth she was wearing her son his son is indeed his school uniform but they are out of school as she cannot afford to put them in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6u3ti7w14k
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIkXUWgjr7Z/?igshid=inwywbutmc63
Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Seun
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by Acekidc4(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Na Condition Make Crayfish Bend.........No Worry Madam Help is Coming
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by LawLab247: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Chai
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by doggedfighter(f): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2020
Hard times !

These are just the ones that are bold to come out begging on the streets.

Some are dying inside.

We should start advocating for people to birth less number of children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by fijiano202(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
People are going through alot in this country

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

People are really going through alot and bubu is at aso Rock enjoying his life.

May he never know peace !!

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by debbydams(f): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2020
cry hmmmm
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by longetivity(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2020
wahala
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by writetopoker2: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2020
So many of them everywhere.
Sometimes whenever I see them I weep in my heart to God to help the world generally.

Its a pity what a world, especially when little kids are involved. cry
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by ifeoluwapo25977: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Na Condition Make Crayfish Bend.........No Worry Madam Help is Coming
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by FemolasticA: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
This make share tear cry cry cry it so pathetic who people go through on daily basis

Trusting God almighty that her helper is near already �
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by igbowoman: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari is very wicked!
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by CareerBegger: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2020
igbowoman:
Buhari is very wicked!
he is a very wicked witch woman
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by peacekante: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2020
igbowoman:
Buhari is very wicked!

Fiam na buhari you see cause �����
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by Qrash(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sometimes my condition makes me wish I wasn't born Am starving but have no food
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by 280Bracket: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Who else noticed the class of cars passing that road? Did you see any other car apart from updated SUVs?
Re: Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki by Amarisco(f): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Hard times !

These are just the ones that are bold to come out begging on the streets.

Some are dying inside.

We should start advocating for people to birth less number of children.

I really don’t think it’s fair to say birth control means better living conditions or poverty alleviation. I liken it to saying that only the rich deserve to have a family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Becoming Useless / What Is The Most Regrettable Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say? / Indiana Mother Missing Since 1974 Found Alive In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.