Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia (12038 Views)

Man Beheaded In Osisioma Attack Not Policeman – Abia Police / Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Fekego3320:
Good morning
grin
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Oracleforce: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Before yoruba touts start making noise, i can't remember seeing yoruba children running around in the streets of osisioma.
This is family matter, focus on your ewedu which y'all gobble from a plate made out of a human skull.
Thanks

....Pride in a baby factory business. ... What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Onlinesmart: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Ewedu and Amala woman claiming Igbo......I know the lady Wella .....she's from Ogun state
If you can't afford your anti-dementia drugs again, let's know so we can gather money for you.

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Onlinesmart: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2020
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

In case your child is missing, take the next bus going east.
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Fmghewzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Ewedu and Amala woman claiming Igbo......I know the lady Wella .....she's from Ogun state

Na tribalism go kill you last last,shameless man

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by ipobarethieves: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Fekego3320:
Good morning
I need Glo and Airtel.How I dey do am
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by ipobarethieves: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2020
shocked angry angry shocked shocked cool cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wellmax:
At this rate, every Igbo should go for DNA test, many of you were stolen and sold.
. iPOB yweets don sufa sadsad

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by ipobarethieves: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2020
zealousayo:

I don't need to engage you further, you're clearly very biased... An Igbo businessman with a very big shop in Sango, Ibadan was once caught doing what you said Yorubas are doing. I don't know why you people always pollute another tribe's reputation, but when the favour is returned, you will be crying wolf.
that man dat padded feaces inside bread grin cheesy ;may u pipu not kee iPOB miscreants

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by MENELIIK: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2020
owobokiri:

Skull mining Enterprise is solely a South West endeavor. Even at that, half of the skull mining activities reported here makes the front page. Most don't, and nobody ccomplains. But on this baby factory nonsense, the overzealous mod involved seem obsessed with it! You can feel the Glee in his treacherous owambe eyes as he drives the topic to the home page at the speed of light.. what's the purpose??

Lies! Okija is the main campus of skull mining, Emeritus Prof. Clifford Orji is the Vice Chancellor, all those from South West are just satellite campuses and if you doubt me, ask Mr Ibu, he was almost eaten alive in the erosion ravaged enclave called portorportor republic.
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by bethel13593: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
What would he tell the mother of the baby about the child's whereabout
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by chukskafor(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Prodigee:
As you no get sense to even watch the video na thunder go fire that ya dirty mouth. Any time there is evil news from potopoto region you will find way to either fault the news outlet/media or claim there is a mistake. But if na good news that's slightly 'nna' related you shout igbo amaka. Na Ogun go kill you there! Idiat!

See all of them defending evil. Fvctards!
Baba you don big pass this level na, why dance to their tune.
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by xnsandrxns: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
because i was wanted Traded by my parents...abeg comot your conehead make i see road
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by stayclearofme: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Before yoruba touts start making noise, i can't remember seeing yoruba children running around in the streets of osisioma.
This is family matter, focus on your ewedu which y'all gobble from a plate made out of a human skull.
Thanks
Always tribalistic...I pity your life. EWUATURU!
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by EmekaBlue(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
xnsandrxns:

Fixed
na so u dey edit and fix ur problem for this life. Na waa
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by FuckThaMod: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
stayclearofme:

Always tribalistic...I pity your life. EWUATURU!
Tell your brothers the same
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
owobokiri:

Skull mining Enterprise is solely a South West endeavor. Even at that, half of the skull mining activities reported here makes the front page. Most don't, and nobody ccomplains. But on this baby factory nonsense, the overzealous mod involved seem obsessed with it! You can feel the Glee in his treacherous owambe eyes as he drives the topic to the home page at the speed of light.. what's the purpose??

Your agony gives me joy grin

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
We should give this people their country, the stinking 0su bastards are a cancer to everyone...give them their country of 5 states and build a wall round it.... Bunch of bastards
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by NaMeAboki: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Even with their numerous baby factories they are still not satisfied - they must steal other ppl's children.
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by mathong: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your Friend lure you into the business......

You call this nonsense act business?
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by stayclearofme: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Tell your brothers the same
Do you have to join them?
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by lascos912(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
all this yokos call themselves Igbos ehn na God go save us from them o
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Na tribalism go kill you last last,shameless man
exactly the way it killed your useless fada.....
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Onlinesmart:
If you can't afford your anti-dementia drugs again, let's know so we can gather money for you.

shut up you swine....... frustrated skull miner

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Onlinesmart: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

shut up you swine....... frustrated skull miner
Okoro, made in baby factory. grin

1 Like

Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Fmghewzy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

exactly the way it killed your useless fada.....

Uncultured idiot.
I won't insult you family,but once again na tribalism go kill you!!
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Okoro, made in baby factory. grin

said by a useless son of a hooker!!!... lemme remind you that your mum Abike was our award winning staff during her days in our baby factory

she was so hardworking that she gives birth to babies in every nine months. im sure ure one of them
Re: Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia by Onlinesmart: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

said by a useless son of a hooker!!!... lemme remind you that your mum Abike was our award winning staff during her days in our baby factory

she was so hardworking that she gives birth to babies in every nine months. im sure ure one of them
Shut up there oh ye pained baby factory product grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolphin Caught On Camera Trying To Have Sex With An Oyinbo Lady (Photos) / Ekiti Woman Nabbed For Selling Baby For ₦‎2 Million / Man Slits Lover’s Throat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.