Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage (22913 Views)

Multiple Websites experiencing Massive Internet Outage / Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down / What Is Chatbot For Facebook Messenger And How Does It Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by authority2006(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lawalemi:
Click like if you are not aware of it.

Wahala for messengers/Instagram users

I was aware of it. It just wouldn't show people online

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Shadysen: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
I experienced the same thing lately
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by ola31701: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
That's what you get when one man owns and controls powerful apps
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Kokaine(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
faithfull18:

Can you do something unusual and where are you based?
unusual as in?
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by faithfull18(f): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kokaine:
unusual as in?
A video job pitch or business pitch depending on what you are seeking.
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Kokaine(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
faithfull18:

A video job pitch or business pitch depending on what you are seeking.
okay.
I'd advice you reconstructed that statement because it can easily be misconstrued to mean you are inviting the person to a lesbian meeting. Thats how its usually said in home videos.
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by faithfull18(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kokaine:
okay.
I'd advice you reconstructed that statement because it can easily be misconstrued to mean you are inviting the person to a lesbian meeting. Thats how its usually said in home videos.
Lol, really shocked . Okay, will reconstruct.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good!! Mabe humans can get back to normal and start having reasonable conversations face to face, How did human survive before facebook and all the other rubbish sites?
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Jamesmatic(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Na them sabi
Can't even remember when last I used Facebook, messenger and instagram....God punish mark Zuckerberg
He want frustrate us...if nor be wechat/alipay/courier format....wetin we for do
When one door of happiness closes...another open...but most times we look too much at the closed door that we do not realize the one opened for us
If you are a niggarrrr and you know wechat and alipay/ courier format then you be a real

Highstar.....make we link up Baba I Dey B-side.
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Dareytiwon(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Na them sabi
Can't even remember when last I used Facebook, messenger and instagram....God punish mark Zuckerberg
He want frustrate us...if nor be wechat/alipay/courier format....wetin we for do
When one door of happiness closes...another open...but most times we look too much at the closed door that we do not realize the one opened for us
If you are a niggarrrr and you know wechat and alipay/ courier format then you be a real niggarr

Boss
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Greatzeus(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rest of mind for who no get Facebook, messenger or Instagram grin
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Eaglesence: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xavie:
Nawa why dem go down na?
Abi na witchcraft
. Corona virus don finally locate im new set of patients. Lets pray that the mentioned social media scapes.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by olufolarin2222: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
faithfull18:

Can you do something different asides what you have done and you are presently doing trying to get a job ? Where are you based?
am in Lagos. What can u do diffently?
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Clementoons: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2020
We are the END TIME generation, look at different strange things happening here and there,
very soon the rapture will take place, where would you found yourself?, if you know you have sins , or you are sinner or backslider return back to jesus, he will save you.
modified
we are already going to the second wave of covid 19, jesus is coming soon
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by faithfull18(f): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2020
olufolarin2222:
am in Lagos. What can u do diffently?
I am helping people do a 2min sell yourself video. Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by olufolarin2222: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
faithfull18:

I am helping people do a 2min sell yourself video. Where in Lagos are you?
agege
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Kunja2: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
How come I didn't experience it on my phone?
Re: Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage by Kunja2: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
rossniti:
I thought it was only in Nigeria that services go down?

So even oyinbo people can mess things up?

That's very surprising. Maybe they are not the superhumans they conditioned us to believe.
lol. It's a normal thing anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexa Is Shutting Down! / Becoming A Web Designer / Teenager Sells Mobile Startup To Yahoo for $30 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.