Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (9676 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Jennyfha(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
I am back with another giveaway
I want to give out 5k -10k each to 10 people from this category single mothers , students , young orphans and widows . Tell me what can 5k do for you students and young orphans . What can 10k do for you single mother and widows. Female only Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly on Sunday
Re: .. by Friso: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
5k will
Re: .. by VahlarMorghulis: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: .. by Omawumi17(f): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
I AM A SINGLE MUM... PLEASE BLESS ME, I REALLY NEED HELP
GOD BLESS U
10k ll go a long way in my online business. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: .. by Livescores: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: .. by graciamore(f): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jennyfha:
I want to give out 5k -10k each to 10 people from this category single mothers , students , young orphans and widows . Tell me what can 5k do for you students and young orphans . What can 10k do for you single mother and widows. Female only Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly on Sunday
it will sincerely go a long way to balance up the remaining school fees for my kids.. thank you and God bless ur large heart
Re: .. by Toshlek(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op!
I don't fall into any of the categories mentioned above, but am in great need.
PLS, I am TTC.
I had fibroids surgery few weeks ago, and I am too broke to buy some drugs am supposed to be taking.
I would appreciate if I'm considered.
God bless u!
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Y'all women preach gender equality.. But a giveaway coming from a female is for females only.. But that of males is for both gender

Nonsense... Second time I'm seeing this shii on NL this month

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jennyfha:
Oga if you wan do giveaway do giveaway .. which one be females, orphan, single mother undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Y'all women preach gender equality.. But a giveaway coming from a female is for females only.. But that of males is for both gender

No mind d weyrey .. feminist wey dey disguise

3 Likes

Re: .. by babatunji91185: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
I AM A SINGLE MUM... PLEASE BLESS ME, I REALLY NEED HELP GOD BLESS U 10k ll go a long way in my online business. Thanks ma
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: .. by VTJN(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jennyfha:
I'm a young guy that just left the four walls of classroom (fresh graduate). The money will most definitely go a long way in sorting out my bills pending till when i obey the clarion call (NYSC) God bless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jennyfha:

smiley
Jennyfha:
Re: .. by ILoveeyouall(f): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jennyfha:
Good evening ma my name is precious i am a student of T.S.U Taraba state uni i'm the only one sponsoring my self no parents to support, it have been hard for me since i lost my pertime job during lockdown, the money will help me support my self for some project i really appreciate your kind gesture..

May you never lack financially

May god keep on blessing you with success in everything that you do

I wish you all the best in life.
God bless you abundantly ma as you help.

(Amen)
Re: .. by VEXT: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
DamonSalvatore:

This life ehn... If you help a woman, you help a single person but if you help a man, you help more than one person....

3 Likes

Re: .. by IamAuntyOnion(f): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2020
I am a student. 5k will help me to save more and add more to get more books to prepare more for my exams.
Re: .. by MrToothBrush: 1:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Jennyfha:
I am also a student and currently
learning graphics design. this year has been on the toughest
side since I have been out of job.
5k is a lot of money. i appreciate your kind gesture towards
the needy but I pray my situation would have improved before 20th December.

today is just 8th so there still room for possibilities. As i am typing this, Christmas isn't even on my mind but how
to feed and survive

1 Like

Re: .. by NewBeijing(f): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2020
good morning ma. I am a single mom of two and I am proud of my kids. 10k will help us buy Christmas chicken and be feeding it for the next 14 days before Christmas. God bless you

1 Like

Re: .. by 280Bracket: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2020
DamonSalvatore:

Exactly my observation. I saw where someone else also pointed out this before. You see the way women think? You see their mentality?

2 Likes

Re: .. by Gift96: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Jennyfha:
Good morning ma iam a student to. Thanks for taking from your resources to share out of love. May God continue to replenish your source of joy
Re: .. by kreezy(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Show to love to one of your boys to naa grin...he's also a student.
Re: .. by Psych412(f): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: .. by Johnames: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Am a final year student, though we are on strike, am working on my project, but I have not been able to complete it, due to lack finance, with this 5k, I should be able to complete the work. Thank you for your kind gesture.
Re: .. by Psych412(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: .. by Franciscabless(f): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Am here ma... a single mother of 1 and pregnant with my second , this 10k will go a long way it help me to buy foodstuffs and Christmass clothes for my baby... God bless you ma
Re: .. by LagosAirport: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by bigjackass: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Franciscabless:
Am here ma... a single mother of 1 and pregnant with my second , this 10k will go a long way it help me to buy foodstuffs and Christmass clothes for my baby... God bless you ma
stop opening your legs anyhow without any commitment from men. You a single mother of one and pregnant with another, no marriage. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: .. by Franciscabless(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2020
bigjackass:
stop opening your legs anyhow without any commitment from men. You a single mother of one and pregnant with another, no marriage. Smh angry
Shut your dirty rotten mouth
Re: .. by bigjackass: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Franciscabless:

Shut your dirty rotten mouth
undecided Truth hurts. If you have no one to tell you this. You don't have money. Stop opening legs anyhow before you get to baby three without marriage or enough funds undecided

3 Likes

Re: .. by Frenzy01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
5K can some few things for me
10K can do a lot for me this Xmas period
I'm a student in one of the federal universities in the South West but we're currently out of school because of the ASUU strike.

With 5K, I can get myself some foodstuffs for this period.
With 10K, I can get a shirt or two for myself along with the foodstuffs
Re: .. by thatthickgurl(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Get Married / What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.