Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) (2723 Views)

Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by KennedyKennedy2(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Pls fellas, let's be helpful to each other.
Here it's a platform for Sweden lovers, people aspiring to migrate either for educational purposes,work purposes or etc.
Let's all work together Folks.........

2 Likes

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by cbrass(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
why whatsapp grooup? except we know somoene that have vital information that will be coming there, also don't forget that people will abuse it and start posting all manner of rubbish

1 Like

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by KennedyKennedy2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
cbrass:
why whatsapp grooup? except we know somoene that have vital information that will be coming there, also don't forget that people will abuse it and lstart posting all manner of rubbish
You really got a point Bro we really need someone that's gonna be nurturing us by giving us vital information about Sweden.
Let's just make due on these trend and be hopeful that aid is gonna come...
To be honest sweden trend isnt FUNCTIONING compaired to NORWAY, US,UK, and CANADA platform/Trend.

3 Likes

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by KennedyKennedy2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pls let's all make these trend moving.......

1 Like

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by cbrass(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
KennedyKennedy2:

You really got a point Bro we really need someone that's gonna be nurturing us by giving us vital information about Sweden.
Let's just make due on these trend and be hopeful that aid is gonna come...
To be honest sweden trend isnt FUNCTIONING compaired to NORWAY, US,UK, and CANADA platform/Trend.

Aside the cold I have heard of good report of Sweden

1 Like

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by KennedyKennedy2(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2020
cbrass:

Aside the cold I have heard of good report of Sweden
yeah Bro Sweden is a nice beautiful place to migrate to.
Also considered one of the richest country with a vibrant economy.
Am just surprised why Sweden trend isnt FUNCTIONING compared to as US or UK trend

2 Likes

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Gokoyer1401: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hello sir,
I just want to ask if you are living in Sweden or you have someone in Sweden. I want to ask you if you or you know someone that have an idea if Nigerian Embassy in Stockholm is open for passport renewal. They have not been picking thier calls for several weeks now.
Thanks in advance for your time
KennedyKennedy2:
yeah Bro Sweden is a nice beautiful place to migrate to.
Also considered one of the richest country with a vibrant economy.
Am just surprised why Sweden trend isnt FUNCTIONING compared to as US or UK trend
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Goldbw122(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2021
-Good morning so what is the difference between a free-standing course and program in Sweden?

-which one is better is it a free-standing course or program?

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Goldbw122(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2021
-

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Saintsquare(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
Hello sir,
I just want to ask if you are living in Sweden or you have someone in Sweden. I want to ask you if you or you know someone that have an idea if Nigerian Embassy in Stockholm is open for passport renewal. They have not been picking thier calls for several weeks now.
Thanks in advance for your time
The first thing to do is book appointment on the website nigerianembassy.nu/appointment/ , the nearest date is August. They hardly respond to emails or calls. Once you book appointment, you can visit the embassy. In some situations, they can attend to you before the appointment date.

1 Like

Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Gokoyer1401: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
thanks bro for your reply. I had managed to book the appointment.
Saintsquare:
The first thing to do is book appointment on the website nigerianembassy.nu/appointment/ , the nearest date is August. They hardly respond to emails or calls. Once you book appointment, you can visit the embassy. In some situations, they can attend to you before the appointment date.
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by gentleking90(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
thanks bro for your reply. I had managed to book the appointment.
First which country do you reside because the embassy only renew passports for Nigerian citizens living in the Scandinavian countries....
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Gentleman001: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2021
Following
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Gokoyer1401: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yes I am presently living in a Scandinavian country.
gentleking90:
First which country do you reside because the embassy only renew passports for Nigerian citizens living in the Scandinavian countries....
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by RedSparrow(f): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Saintsquare:

Hello bro, does the Nigerian embassy in Sweden renew passport for a Nigerian living in Denmark?
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Saintsquare(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
RedSparrow:

Hello bro, does the Nigerian embassy in Sweden renew passport for a Nigerian living in Denmark?

I think they can, cos I met Nigerians from other places when I went there. However it's over a year ago, so it's better to give them a call before visiting.
Re: SWEDEN Trend(we Move.....) by Gotam: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2022
RedSparrow:

please ma are you residing in Denmark I need information about the country

(1) (Reply)

'Nigerian Embassy In Spain Plotted This Deportation' / What Is Really Like For Blacks (african - West Indies) In Toronto, Canada / Let's Travel To London, United Kingdom. (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.