Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment (15028 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CuriousMynd: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Coordinator of MINE Teenage Ministry and pastor at The Ark Church Timi Adigun has been accused of sexual harassment, Igbere TV reports.

A public relations expert Akan Imoh in a viral Facebook post said he lives close to the church in Lagos and that he confirmed the allegations after investigating alongside two other journalists.

“The very annoying thing is that this man doesn’t seem like he cares. He just wants to move on. The last I heard is that he has started another church/ministry. Something called ‘Haven of Love’. Actually, MINE Teens Ministry was closed without any proper explanation. The church was also closed too,” he wrote.

“You just throw teenagers into confusion. There’s too much anger on the streets. These guys have been hitting up my DM, and I wasn’t even a leader or a member of the ministry. They are confused and angry. Can you imagine, you’ve been telling these kids not to have sex till they get married, but then, you’ve been doing stuff with them in secret.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1327442990971060&id=100011161147861

Adigun, 35, is also the editor of MINE Magazine – a free Christian teenage magazine that preaches sexual purity.

On Twitter, a life coach named Orifunke led in the allegations on Thursday. She said Adigun has refused to address the allegations.

“The interesting thing is the members are only asking him to come out and address it. They want him to admit it, justice to be followed after and healing gotten for victims. That’s what they are asking.

“But he has refused to say NADA. He is even running giveaways on IG,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/Orifunke/status/1336975783982673922?s=20

Orifunke also accused Adigun’s wife Titi of complicity.

The teenage ministry confirmed the allegations against its coordinator in a Twitter thread on Thursday.

“He’s a sexual predator. Before he was found out, he’d just started the “Father me” series where he encouraged people to submit to fatherhood, even while molesting those who have lived with him for 5+ years,” the organisation wrote but later deleted the tweet.

In subsequent tweets, which were not deleted, the group said Adigun’s defence, when quizzed, was that the girls also enjoyed the acts, and no one loves the girls as much as he does.

The ministry later released a statement dissociating itself from Adigun’s actions.

“Based on the issue of sexual harrasment against Timi Adigun, the Coordinator of MINE Teenage Ministry, we hereby dissociate the message of the ministry from his actions.

“As a ministry, we stepped in to ask him to do the right thing, but our efforts were rebuffed,” the statement read.

https://twitter.com/MINEministry/status/1337025427504820224?s=20

https://igberetvnews.com/1374916/mine-teenage-ministry-reacts-coordinator-accused-sexual-harassment/

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by abc115: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stop castigating people on the social media... rather report to appropriate authority for instigation and prosecution

16 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Righteousness89(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
The Position of a Servant of GOD is one of a Shepherd over the Flocks given to you.

The Position of a Servant of GOD is a very sensitive one that should be guarded with utmost discipline and attitude.

The devil is out to Mess us up as Servants of GOD . Some could be lies! Setup, etc. so you need to be on the look out and Flee from anything that looks like sin..

If you Fall! Don't Form Strong Man because of your reputation. Submit yourself for Discipline! It is Better that your reputation is knocked off here on Earth, you repent and Make Heaven! Than for your Reputation to be intact and You Miss Heaven

Remember!Judgement will begin in the House of GOD..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ULOPVQ: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:
Stop castigating people on the social media... rather report to appropriate authority for instigation and prosecution

The authorities won't do anything. In Nigeria cases are won by the richer folks, so social media will destroy the false image he potrays.

14 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Lovelies1: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by BafanaBafana: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
All these guys? Forget them. They are either doing it for money or pussy.
I have a relative who heads a Christian relationship group. Dude has lashed almost all the girls there meanwhile he is preaching against immorality.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ClassicMan202(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Shepherd nacking the sheep... May God help us

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by sanemind5(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by HerMajestyCares(f): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
I believe

OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS WILL ATTEND TO THIS ISSUE. grin grin grin

And our Preachers should not forget about the WEEKEND PREACHING cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thank JESUS for Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MyGeneration(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
God be the judge

12 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by tojujack: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Quite an ordeal
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
sad
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by wellmax(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Judgment must begin from the house of the Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Enudapan: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ednut1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Religion is a scam. The earlier you realize the better. Its all about money and pussy.

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by wellmax(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
This man was never a Pastor, a pastor, a real one will never do what he did.

He is an hypocrite masquerading as a believer.

His sins found him out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lets hear from the girls.

These are just mere allegations.

Bring the girls out and lets hear their stories...simple
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Beamsoil: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mad oh
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
h
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by wellmax(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
ednut1:
Religion is a scam. The earlier you realize the better. Its all about money and pussy.

Religion is not scam. The fakes and false prophets are the scam.

The Bible already spoke about them and their prevalence in the last days.

13 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
ednut1:

Religion is not a scam.

Religion is the bedrock of civilization

11 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Simplebeauty: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Daroldigits: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's well...
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
They hide under religion to commit evil,Christians Muslims they are all the same set of evil vultures in sheep clothing,hypocrisy is their real name.
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by low2high: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
EVEN THE DEVIL HAS ENTERED THE CHURCH.

Inside Church Politics plenty.

Inside Church scammers plenty.

Inside Church fraudsters plenty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MyGeneration(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
B
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
ednut1:
the level of scamming going on is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sunnycliff(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Afonjas and konji....

Bread and butter relationship

2 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by flamingREED(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Give your life to Jesus but leave it with him.

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by islamicpenis: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
As a born again pastor
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by anochuko01(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the exact same reason why the words of people like righteousness89 should be separated from their characters.

It's easy to speak, but doing comes with real divine enablement. No be by showmanship.

As long as blood dey flow, anything fit happen to anybody. Let's also be careful of how we entrust ourselves to fellow humans regardless of whatever title they carry.

It takes just three letters for a MENTOR to turn A TORMENTOR.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos / 20 Things About Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.