Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment (15043 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
wellmax:

Religion is not scam. The fakes and false prophets are the scam.

The Bible already spoke about them and their prevalence in the last days.
who wrote the Bible Who edited the Bible in Vatican and rome Still part of the grand scam. Jesus or God never wrote it or asked it be written. Wake up

2 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by 12inchess: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:
Stop castigating people on the social media... rather report to appropriate authority for instigation and prosecution
Do we have authorities in Nigeria? The same authorities shooting people at Lekki. How did the investigation with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo go? I have always been telling people, stop calling people that are not your biological fathers daddy, or daddy in the lord, spiritual father and all that stupid brain numbing crap. Here is the result. They will replace ur brain with sawdust. Psychological conditioning of life.
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by wellmax(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
ednut1:
who wrote the Bible Who edited the Bible in Vatican and rome Still part of the grand scam. Jesus or God never wrote it or asked it be written. Wake up

You do not know anything, no point replying you. Bye.
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
wellmax:

You do not know anything, no point replying you. Bye.
you wey know answer the question
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sigh.
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by certifiedvik(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wow I had goosebumps when I saw this, mine teenage ministry started at his home at ajuwon I was a member, and them go dey act like say dem be Angel's of GOD, I hope dis news is not real sha,, and juliana never come out to say anything

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by SavageResponse(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Be wary of adults who claim to be friends to teenagers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Goke7: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:
All these guys? Forget them. They are either doing it for money or pussy.
I have a relative who heads a Christian relationship group. Dude has lashed almost all the girls there meanwhile he is preaching against immorality.

they are the ones coming up with all sorts of doctrines like eternal security and other Grace error messages to justify their acts, na when alarm blow you know what they've been up to all these while

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by texazzpete(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:
Stop castigating people on the social media... rather report to appropriate authority for instigation and prosecution

You must be a jester.

People are free to make credible allegations if they have been wronged.

Police in Nigeria will do nothing. All the rapes you hear about, how many people have been successfully prosecuted ?
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MyGeneration(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
SavageResponse:
Be wary of adults who claim to be friends to teenagers!
True it's always suspicious.

Especially all those ones that u let ur guard down for
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MyGeneration(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
texazzpete:

You must be a jester.

People are free to make credible allegations if they have been wronged.

Police in Nigeria will do nothing. All the rapes you hear about, how many people have been successfully prosecuted ?
D matter was not rape, he only slept with the girls the only matter is that he broke people's trust
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by oloriLFC(f): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:
Jeezzzz.... I know this foolish boy o, back then I was in uni they used to hold their programs in my church, whenever they are discussing sexual immorality they make guys look like devil's in the eyes of girls.

They make it seem like every guy want to just use a girl and dump her. I got angry and stopped attending.

It's so bad the devil had to use this guy.l

So many pretense are going on in churches let's tell ourselves the truth, christians need to stop painting sinners bad, if they see u smoke or with girls they make u seem like the devil when alot of them just pretend. In churches relationships happen but it's ok if it's among them but u not among them is the sinner.

Till today it's been like over 7years there are some people in my church who don't talk to me cause I refused to do their mine magazine the were looking at me like the sinner
Reason Christ said judgement will begin from the church. Too many immoralities going on and everyone is forming saint. I go to my God personally in prayers, I don't run to any pastor
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MyGeneration(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
oloriLFC:
Reason Christ said judgement will begin from the church. Too many immoralities going on and everyone is forming saint. I go to my God personally in prayers, I don't run to any pastor
Me I am me o. I no send anybody I just do me and me alone when u hinge yoyr advancement in church on anybody if he is engaged in this kind of scandal it can mk u backslide too

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by egharevba72047: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
:Be wary of adults who claim to be friends to teenagers!True it's always suspicious.Especially all those ones that u let ur guard down for
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by waleadeagb(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hope you guys noticed that all these Sex perverted Pastors are unbelievably handsome and suave....smooth talkers, big english, perfume soaks and generally give out easily afterall it's not their money. They resemble their father the devil so much. Devil is a very handsome archangel before he failed God and was sent down from heaven. Definitely, Devil must have slept with their mothers to have given birth to all these rapists, perverted souls parading as pastors.....

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by binary007: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Religion is not a scam.

Religion is the bedrock of civilization

Exactly the reason why the pope burnt scientists who claimed that the Earth was round for blasphemy.
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by luvmijeje(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Power Play.
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by kenton(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:
Jeezzzz.... I know this foolish boy o, back then I was in uni they used to hold their programs in my church, whenever they are discussing sexual immorality they make guys look like devil's in the eyes of girls.

They make it seem like every guy want to just use a girl and dump her. I got angry and stopped attending.

It's so bad the devil had to use this guy.

So many pretense are going on in churches let's tell ourselves the truth, christians need to stop painting sinners bad, if they see u smoke or with girls they make u seem like the devil when alot of them just pretend. In churches relationships happen but it's ok if it's among them but u not among them is the sinner.

Till today it's been like over 7years there are some people in my church who don't talk to me cause I refused to do their mine magazine the were looking at me like the sinner

The guy attended OAU. All these holier than thou brethren. Now uncle matter don cast for street. This is a huge disappointment to say the least. I’m wary of so called men of God na them bad pass. Shame.

1 Like

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by StUriah(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
low2high:
EVEN THE DEVIL HAS ENTERED THE CHURCH.

Inside Church Politics plenty.

Inside Church scammers plenty.

Inside Church fraudsters plenty.

And you will find plenty puZssey hunters
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by OdefaGirl(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
I wonder how these type of people do it.... How do they pretend on the alter of God? How would they be preaching and condemning fornicators while looking eyeball to eyeball the girls they are sleeping with....? Their conscience doesn't prick them at all?
It's a dead conscience then....

2 Likes

Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Gift96: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Only God knows how long he has been engaging in that evil
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Men of Guard ''
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by kabillionaire(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
I actually blame those too intellectually lazy to seek God themselves unless through one pastor or prophet.
It's time we know that, no one can lead you to your God except your inner self.
If you cannot find God in yourself, how can you find him on the pulpit?
For the kingdom of God is within you....the bible
Re: MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by DonroxyII: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
ednut1:
Religion is a scam. The earlier you realize the better. Its all about money and pussy.
Before Scientific breakthrough, Religion was the very first source of knowledge for human and humanity and it's still relevant to humanity and Humanitarianism till date !!

There wouldn't have been any difference between Man and Gorillas, Bonobos, Monkey, or Chimpanzee.

Your canada would have been next available tree in your village ... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mose Chikwe: Kidnapped Owerri Catholic Bishop Regains Freedom / Two Things You Need To Know As A Jehovah's Witness! / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.