Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) (35465 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by kikelomo68469: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
FTC BACK TO BACK IGBO AMAKA This successful entrepreneur is just 40 IGBO TO THE WORLD I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by chinchonglee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Someone said nairaland is full of haters but i didnt believe.
Now am seeing why he said so!
Now Y'all idiots up dere shuld tell me how dis successful man looks older than 40?

Haters everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by nohalti: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by yeman1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
comshots:
Football age reduction is common in Nigeria.

I used football age on passport, when i went abroad to study. now i wanted to change it but i couldn't after spending 150k at the immigration
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by SmartPolician: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Look at her very young face. The marriage is almost looking like child abuse.

Huncle, that babe is 35 years (according to Wikipedia). And it's probably her football age

Some people don't age; it's just their genes

I have that type of gene too wink

3 Likes

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Obc1234(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
The wife fine die
Igbo amaka
See them

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by We4all: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
comshots:
He was born in 1981.

Olodo. 1980 will make him 40 years not 1981.

2 Likes

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Probably she looks younger than her actual age
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by deenee: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC BACK TO BACK

IGBO AMAKA

This successful entrepreneur is just 40 shocked

IGBO TO THE WORLD

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

11 failed businesses and over 40m dollars of VC funds blown!

I wouldn't call that successful
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by zzbrodah: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Happy birthday to him
I love his wife...iyawo Jobe cheesy

Miss kanko
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Omoslim26: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why is he using football age?
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Amotekun777: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC BACK TO BACK

IGBO AMAKA

This successful entrepreneur is just 40 shocked

IGBO TO THE WORLD

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Awon noise makers Olofo! angry
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by CSTRR: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
This guy is obsessed with dollars.

I am learning from him.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by CSTRR: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
deenee:

11 failed businesses and over 40m dollars of VC funds blown!

I wouldn't call that successful
A tech investor in the West African jungle.

You have no clue.

Don't chat shit again.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
He look older than 40
Age they say is a number
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Thattallgirl(f): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamademola:

I like the way she act in picture perfect
Me too... especially her facial expressions
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Thattallgirl(f): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
zzbrodah:

Miss kanko
grin
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
comshots:

Poor people discuss nonsense. The guy is rich you remain poor because of the quality of your conversation. Why not discuss his business model and how to do it better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
comshots:

Poor people discuss nonsense. The guy is rich you remain poor because of the quality of your conversation. Why not discuss his business model and how to do it better.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Happy birthday the IrokoTv boss. God bless your new age.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by nitrogen(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
CSTRR:

You have no clue.

Don't chat shit again.

You are the one chatting shit. What do you know about investing and VCs....?
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by swedbase(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:

Ahh Nigerians.. Na wao for una
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by banio: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congrats Paddy Man.

Happy Birthday.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by deenee: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
CSTRR:

You have no clue.

Don't chat shit again.

Point of correction. Iroko TV is not based and has never been based in Nigeria.

His target audience for the Iroko TV franchise has always been West Africans in diaspora hence the reason why most of the content on his platform is nolloywood.

If you don't know stuff, please ask. For example Iroko TV has always been in existence even before Netflix and my question is why hasn't it grown in leaps and bounds like Netflix?
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by CSTRR: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
deenee:

Point of correction. Iroko TV is not based and has never been based in Nigeria.

His target audience for the Iroko TV franchise has always been West Africans in diaspora hence the reason why most of the content on his platform is nolloywood.

If you don't know stuff, please ask. For example Iroko TV has always been in existence even before Netflix and my question is why hasn't it grown in leaps and bounds like Netflix?

He has an office in Lagos.

Come back when you have gone through what I wrote up there.

*Comparing Iroko in Nigeria to Netflix in America*

Funny.
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by CSTRR: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
BTW, his wife just sold their ROK TV studios to canal+ for $100 million.

They sold it because it's better to cash out.

And one guy is comparing their environment to Netflix.

1 Like

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by MMXX: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
The wife is really young and beautiful,it's nice like that kiss

1 Like

Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Coinbased: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
K
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by janedonez(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congratulations the Boss
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by deenee: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
CSTRR:

He has an office in Lagos.

Come back when you have gone through what I wrote up there.

*Comparing Iroko in Nigeria to Netflix in America*

Funny.

No need to have any further exchange with you.

For the records I worked with a cross border PE firm with alot of proprietary information so I know alot that you don't and will never know.

Again you will only understand to the extent of your exposure which i see from your countenance isn't far fetched, so this will be my last comment herein.

No wonder foreign investors treat us with disdain
Re: iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning / Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.