Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning (35439 Views)

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Segzee1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife Accuses Him On Social Media, See His Shocking Response

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey has been accused by his wife, Sarah Bassey for sleeping while she stays awake taking care of their children at night.

Sarah Bassey shared a photo on her Instagram page where a woman was busy breastfeeding her baby in the night but her husband was fast asleep.

The mother of two used the opportunity to tell her husband that the photo she shared explains what she goes through only for her husband to ask her what makes her frown in the morning.

Sarah Bassey wrote:

“Confession time!!! @nathanielblow some of those days when u’ld wake up in the morning and ask why i was frowning…..well u have ur answer now……lol #guilty #sotrue”

Her husband, Nathaniel Bassey gave this reply:

“���. Confession accepted. Well, after working so hard during the day to provide for you’all, we have to sleep to prepare for the next day’s work�”

https://dailyfamily.ng/nathaniel-basseys-wife-accuses-him-on-social-media/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by TLinkSystems: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigerians and social media!

27 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
See how I rush think say na fight I no know say na there love they dey play.... mtcheeeeeeeeeew

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by sunnymix: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Love ❤️�..
Anyways check my signature..
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by rossychik(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
but everything should not always be on social media. Privacy is the word

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Agozie48: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
This OP shaaaa you just made it seem as if this couple were fighting
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by nazablossom(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
What's shocking about his response now

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
I know for sure they will be giving themselves BJ and immoral sex styles.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Fedayeen02: 3:40am On Jan 31, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
To fvck this Nathaniel bassey wife go sweet o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by ikemesit4477: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
So meaning madam is jobless! And a full time house wife!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Keep family out of social media.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Topmaike007(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
kingemzy5:
See how I rush think say na fight I no know say na there love they dey play.... mtcheeeeeeeeeew
lolz....
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by pautex: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
DO YOU WANT HIM TO WAKE UP AND FEED THE BABY WITH HIS BREAST TOO OR JUST TO SIT THERE AND WATCH YOU BREASTFEED THE BABY? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by vivian572: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
good
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by anambraamaka: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Topmaike007(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Agozie48:
This OP shaaaa you just made it seem as if this couple were fighting
I tell you Oo,our blogger can write anything to sell their content

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Fisher007: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by osuofia2(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2019
ATTENTION SEEKERS EVERY WHERE
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
My guy dey sleep peacefully even when their baby is crying.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by chukwumzurum(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
this is a family affair, not something for us to read.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by dalass(f): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
kingemzy5:
Enemy of progress grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Social media
Re: Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning by Funkybabee(f): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
what did he mean, is she not working also..

oh house wife, oni yeye and she dare to got angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.