Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. (8011 Views)

Mighty Miracles Without Repentance! / Friday Night Vigil Or Other Nights With/without Fasting Bornagain Must Know This / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by janefrancisca(f): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Am a living testimony...dis devotion works wonders. I urge every catholic not to miss d precious blood prayers and devotion. my testimonies are numerous..1. my brother whose admission was withdrawn by d school because he has spent more than 8 years in school miraculously went for service and he was through by February. 2 My mom survived after being shot nine bullets by armed robbers. 3. my cousin that was suppose to be expelled from school for a crime he didn't commit graduated with a good result and without any problem. 4. my elder sister's results that was nowhere to be found was miraculously found...d list is endless. One miracle that struck me was a day I was suppose to pray d Gethsemane hour on Thursday by 11pm to 3am...in did devotion, you focus on Christ agony at the garden where his tears turned to blood. I didn't rememba to get a candle dat night and I didn't want miss d devotion. Then I remembered we had an abadoned lamp that was faulty...I just told Christ that if u are really present in your precious blood, let this lamp serve me till am tru wit d devotion...to God who made me I used dis faulty lap till d end of my devotion...immediately I finished my closing prayers...d lamp started malfunctioning...There is power in the precious blood of Christ...Am about to start anoda 9 days novena...u can send your prayer petitions and God in his infinite mercy will grant our heart desires...Precious blood of Jesus Christ...save us and the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good day brothers and sisters. I want to share my little secrete of how i frequently get cheap miracles,without doing any sort of fasting nor lengthy words of prayers. Am not realy very strong in christainity but i always have the believe that GOD's word is very effective when applied logically to any problem and that's how i came to understand that there is so much power in the name and blood of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD beyond our understanding, space and time. I happen to come accross a red cover prayer book with the picture of Jesus Christ's head,crowned with thorns on it and titled "ADORATION OF THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". I fell in love with the prayers in the book and even form a short prayer out of it which i hv been using to get many things miraculously done for me, expecially against misfortune and other forms of evil occurance in my life. I will say that the idear am applying actually came by inspiration and i decide to test it on several occation. It realy prove to be very effective in solving problems so i decide to share it for the benefit of other christains, since GOD might not intend it to be for me alone due to how it came. Its a very short prayer that combines the efficacy of the name and most precious blood of JESUS CHRIST. And i will be using my testimonies of it to teach CHRISTAINS how to apply it in their lives to make the devil shame and deliver themselves or get break throughs in their lives even if they are not perfect christains like me. Hang on,i will be posting the testimonies soonest.
Ahhh the days if religious fanatism. Do you miss it OP?
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Annie2059: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
janefrancisca:
Am a living testimony...dis devotion works wonders. I urge every catholic not to miss d precious blood prayers and devotion. my testimonies are numerous..1. my brother whose admission was withdrawn by d school because he has spent more than 8 years in school miraculously went for service and he was through by February. 2 My mom survived after being shot nine bullets by armed robbers. 3. my cousin that was suppose to be expelled from school for a crime he didn't commit graduated with a good result and without any problem. 4. my elder sister's results that was nowhere to be found was miraculously found...d list is endless. One miracle that struck me was a day I was suppose to pray d Gethsemane hour on Thursday by 11pm to 3am...in did devotion, you focus on Christ agony at the garden where his tears turned to blood. I didn't rememba to get a candle dat night and I didn't want miss d devotion. Then I remembered we had an abadoned lamp that was faulty...I just told Christ that if u are really present in your precious blood, let this lamp serve me till am tru wit d devotion...to God who made me I used dis faulty lap till d end of my devotion...immediately I finished my closing prayers...d lamp started malfunctioning...There is power in the precious blood of Christ...Am about to start anoda 9 days novena...u can send your prayer petitions and God in his infinite mercy will grant our heart desires...Precious blood of Jesus Christ...save us and the whole world.

Hi..this is great..indeed there's power in the precious blood of Jesus Christ..I just recently started praying and also joined the group in church ..I was wondering if you still pray this and if I colud send you my prayer requests..as I have been battling some issues and I could use the help and prayers of others too�?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse / Stop Lateness To Church, Start Now / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.