Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Why Nairaland Forum Should Stop Promoting Ethnic Divisions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nairaland Forum Should Stop Promoting Ethnic Divisions (164 Views)

My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol / 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Reasons Why You Should Stop Taking Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Forum Should Stop Promoting Ethnic Divisions by Faceville: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Firstly, I want to appriciate the efforts Nairaland Mods are putting to give this forum the recognision it deserves. But I've noticed how frequently they promote ethnic division with headlines and news write-ups.

I know that this massage might not get to front page but the level of ethnic division promoted here needs to be checked. By who? I don't have a clue, what I know is that it's doing more harm than good to societies across Nigeria.

We are Nigerians and we owe it to be positive and resourceful to this country. And as a people, we are the government.

One question we should ask ourselves is "what can I do to make the country better?"

As a youth, are you productive?, if no, then start doing something productive, because no one will recognise your laxity. Learn a skill, it doesn't matter how small that skill may be.

As a parent, are you responsible? If not, then you are a bigger problem to the country, shame on you.

And as a country, are we resilient? ..............

Truly, the hardship in the country has intensified no doubt, but that's the more reason we should be more productive. No matter how little your hustle may seem, you're adding a big value to this country.

If na groundnut you dey fry, na hustle
If na Barber you be, bros na correct hustle

But if your answer to all of the questions listed above is positive, I sincerely appreciate your efforts and 3 gboza for you.

GBOZA!
GBOZA!!
GBOZA!!!

Remember that this country was once the pride of most African nations, but with the level of distrust, dishonesty, corruption and ethnic division. We crumbled to the ground and became a laughing stock.

Blame it on me FACEVILLE

Now watch very closely, you will notice that our bad leaders are fading away in terms of their relevance in the society. And they want the next generation of leadership to succeed them.

We should strongly resist them and the divide and rule tactics.

Stand tall Nigerians. Don't let ethnic division get to your head. Work smart and Stay strong.

No hard feelings Nairaland forum.
Re: Why Nairaland Forum Should Stop Promoting Ethnic Divisions by nairalander2020(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Faceville:
Firstly, I want to appriciate the efforts Nairaland Mods are putting to give this forum the recognision it deserves. But I've noticed how frequently they promote ethnic division with headlines and news write-ups.

I know that this massage might not get to front page but the level of ethnic division promoted here needs to be checked. By who? I don't have a clue, what I know is that it's doing more harm than good to societies across Nigeria.

We are Nigerians and we own it to be positive and resourceful to this country. And as a people, we are the government.

One question we should ask ourselves is "what can I do to make the country better?"

As a youth, are you productive?, if no, then start doing something productive, because no one will recognise your laxity. Learn a skill, it doesn't matter how small that skill may be.

As a parent, are you responsible? If not, then you are a bigger problem to the country, shame on you.

And as a country, are we resilient? ..............

Truly, the hardship in the country has intensified no doubt, but that's the more reason we should be more productive. No matter how little your hustle may seem, you're adding a big value to this country.

If na groundnut you dey fry, na hustle
If na Barber you be, bros na correct hustle

But if your answer to all of the questions listed above is positive, I sincerely appreciate your efforts and 3 gboza for you.

GBOZA!
GBOZA!!
GBOZA!!!

Remember that this country was once the pride of most African nations, but the with the level of distrust, dishonesty, corruption and ethnic division. We crumbled to the ground and became a laughing stock.

Blame it on me FACEVILLE

Now watch very closely, you will notice that our bad leaders are fading away in terms of their relevance in the society. And they want the next generation of leadership to succeed them.

We should strongly resist them and the divide and rule tactics.

Stand tall Nigerians. Don't let ethnic division get to your head. Work smart and Stay strong.

No hard feelings Nairaland forum.
you talk sense

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Forum Should Stop Promoting Ethnic Divisions by Faceville: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Buy Rice & Pay In Instalment - For Cooperatives, Companies, Families Etc / Make Your Event Standout / Start Something Good Now, Don't Wait For The New Year Or New Month (how To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.