Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

His Wife Beats Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Beats Him (782 Views)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation / Husband Commit Suicide After Wife Beats Him Up In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Beats Him by Beaf: 1:45am On Mar 25, 2011
‘My wife beats me'
March 23, 2011 10:06PM

A 75-year-old man, Fatai Bakare, yesterday, appealed to an Ikeja High Court sitting in Lagos to save him from his wife, Olayinka Bakare.

Mr Bakare had approached the court, presided over by Justice Joseph Oyewole, seeking the dissolution of his marriage of 18 years on the grounds of violence and wickedness. He alleged that his 55-year-old wife was very violent and beat him at the slightest excuse, adding that as an old man he was afraid for his life.

"She shouts at me, she beats me and throws my reading glasses away whenever she is provoked," he said. "I am fed up with this marriage. Don't you consider my age and my health? I have never laid my hands on her."

Mr Bakare told the court that they got married on July 27, 1992, but did not have any child. He further claimed that cohabitation stopped between both of them in 2007 when things became unbearable for him.

The petitioner also denied allegations that he had reconciled with his ex-wife whom he had divorced in 1990.

The matter was adjourned to May 12 for further hearing.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5685075-146/story.csp
Re: His Wife Beats Him by HighChief4(m): 2:14am On Mar 25, 2011
This is a very funny one
Re: His Wife Beats Him by jamace(m): 5:15am On Mar 25, 2011
Mama55 pounding papa75. What a funny sight this will be. grin
Re: His Wife Beats Him by eddy1977(m): 6:18am On Mar 25, 2011
Lol

cohabitation stopped between them in 2007. lol.

i would love to help.i can cuckold them.

(1) (Reply)

Nanny/housemaid / For People In Ikorodu / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.