Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tracking A Scammer Through Their Phone Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tracking A Scammer Through Their Phone Number (237 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) / Can A Dead Person's Fingerprint Still Unlock Their Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking A Scammer Through Their Phone Number by Abrahamdgreat(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Good afternoon guys, I just wanted to confirm how to go about tracking a scammer when I have access to their phone number and I am sure there are many people here who would be interested in knowing too, so if you are a lawyer or you happen to know how to go about filing a case with the telecommunications network for access to their personal details and just about how much it would cost, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Tracking A Scammer Through Their Phone Number by Heartbender: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Let's talk
Abrahamdgreat:
Good afternoon guys, I just wanted to confirm how to go about tracking a scammer when I have access to their phone number and I am sure there are many people here who would be interested in knowing too, so if you are a lawyer or you happen to know how to go about filing a case with the telecommunications network for access to their personal details and just about how much it would cost, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Long Does It Take Paystack To Payout Cash? / Elderly Man Waits To Die In His Grave To Avoid Being A Burden To His Family In C / See What A Nairalander Predicted In 2016 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.