Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Morning Saturday Fried Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Morning Saturday Fried Rice (2396 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
This will be my second time trying to prepare our popular naija meal called fried rice.not too familiar in preparing it but i had to try cos its my favourite food.U welcome to make ur critic if there something i didnt do well when preparing it.Sorry u cant taste it though to make final judgement cheesy.
cc
Chi59
pocohantas
Zzor
Cutehector
luminouz
Sixfeetbelle
twoclans
etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by uncleck: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
I've never ever attempted preparing it
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:
I've never ever attempted preparing it
try it preparing it.its even easier preparing it compared to ur normal rice and stew.used to think it was difficult

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by uncleck: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
try it preparing it.its even easier preparing it compared to ur normal rice and stew.used to think it was difficult
someone has to teach me how to do it. It has never crossed my mind to do it. I only eat it outside. Hope your own sweet?
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:
someone has to teach me how to do it. It has never crossed my mind to do it. I only eat it outside. Hope your own sweet?
u go eat pot join.d garlic wey i add take cook am make the tin over sweet grin
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by uncleck: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
u go eat pot join.d garlic wey i add take cook am make the tin over sweet grin
lol! Na you talk am, who we go ask?

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:
lol! Na you talk am, who we go ask?
grin

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Etinosa1234: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Be like I go try am...

Drop the recipe for boys na
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
This will be my second time trying to prepare our popular naija meal called fried rice.not too familiar in preparing it but i had to try cos its my favourite food.U welcome to make ur critic if there something i didnt do well when preparing it.Sorry u cant taste it though to make final judgement cheesy.
cc
Chi59
pocohantas
Zzor
Cutehector
luminouz
Sixfeetbelle
etc

Looking yummy bro.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
It seems you overcooked the rice or my eyes are deceiving me but you tried all the same, by the way what are you doing in the kitchen? Men that knows how to cook are problematic

2 Likes

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
It seems you overcooked the rice or my eyes are deceiving me but you tried all the same, by the way what are you doing in the kitchen? Men that knows how to cook are problematic
no the rice is not overcooked.i gauged the water i put in it.
hmmm what am i doing in the kitchen shocked
haba u want me to eating out?
biko i no get money like that to dey waste dey eat for resturants nau..besides their kind food here i no sabi eat am

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
Men that knows how to cook are problematic
u haff come again o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
biko i no get money like that to dey waste dey eat for resturants nau..besides their kind food here i no sabi eat am
Ok, but don't be a good cook ooo, else you will become difficult to please

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
u haff come again o cheesy
lol
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
Ok, but don't be a good cook ooo, else you will become difficult to please
thats not true.guys who can cook even teach their women how to do it wen they are with a lady who dont know how to cook cheesy..and they are easy to please

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by dayleke: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:

Bro, you don't know what you missing o...

You gotta develop a taste for their food masamasa...

Dominican women are beautiful....
And their foods?
Try the real arroz con polo cooked by a native Dominican woman with all the spices in it and cooked to perfection, you go dey lick plates ni bro....(pun intended)

grin grin cool
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
dayleke:

Bro, you don't know what you missing o...

You gotta develop a taste for their food masamasa...

Dominican women are beautiful....
And their foods?
Try the real arroz con polo cooked by a native Dominican woman with all the spices in it and cooked to perfection, you go dey lick plates ni bro....(pun intended)

grin grin cool
there is one delicacy they cook wey i like.d thing taste good but i no know the name cheesy.but their other food i no sabi eat am.anytime i put am for mouth e dey taste like paper for my mouth cheesy.but this christmas me and some friends will visit some of them so during that i will use chance to try out their food cheesy
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
there is one delicacy they cook wey i like.d thing taste good but i no know the name cheesy.but their other food i no sabi eat am.anytime i put am for mouth e dey taste like paper for my mouth cheesy.but this christmas me and some friends will visit some of them so during that i will use chance to try out their food cheesy

Try out their food and try out their women too

Bad guy grin grin
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by dayleke: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:

Do you know what it is made of?

Yes bro, try am o.... You no go regret am.
Start with that their rice n chicken or their rice with chicken and black or red beans.....

They also make this soup wey tripe (shaki) full am.
The shaki is so soft, e go dey melt for your mouth ni.

You don dey make me hungry for am sef...
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by dayleke: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
luminouz:

Bad guy grin grin

Longest time bro....
You just abandoned us...
E no good o.
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
dayleke:

Do you know what it is made of?

Yes bro, try am o.... You no go regret am.
Start with that their rice n chicken or their rice with chicken and black or red beans.....

They also make this soup wey tripe (shaki) full am.
The shaki is so soft, e go dey melt for your mouth ni.

You don dey make me hungry for am sef...
oh their red beans taste very great.Its even tastier than white beans cheesy.i use it all the time.Yes i eaten their rice and chicken.its sweet too...but their other type of their food wey i no sabi eat .The food i am telling u about is a type of their soup.They will cut unripe plantain into it then slice some carrots in in with ginger and some other strange igredients dat i cant identify.The soup taste great and they always say its medicinal.I dont know the name of the soup but it taste nice sha cheesy
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
luminouz:

Bad guy grin grin
wen u are in a strange land u must always try out their food and maybe their ladies too cheesy.the only place i dare not try their meal if i happen to go there is china grin
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
dayleke:

Longest time bro....
You just abandoned us...
E no good o.

Brosss mi......

Awayu na....

That thread don lose its purpose abeg...

Hope you good over there? wink cheesy
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
wen u are in a strange land u must always try out their food and maybe their ladies too cheesy.the only place i dare not try their meal if i happen to go there is china grin

Good point wink grin

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Twoclans(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Wahala for woman wey no sabi cook for wia king lefulefu dey.See good looking fried rice.

Anyway make the woman just get better ukwu. cheesy her cooking skills will be overlooked. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
cc
Chi59
pocohantas
Zzor
Cutehector
luminouz
Sixfeetbelle
twoclans
etc
wow. So this is how you decieve all them ladies on Nairaland. Your rice dey sharp bro. You too much.
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by ewelike98925: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
:u go eat pot join.d garlic wey i add take cook am make the tin over sweet lol! Na you talk am, who we go ask?
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lefulefu, which country you dey?
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Lefulefu, which country you dey?
Dominica.Its a 35 minutes flight from here to Barbados.

1 Like

Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Cutehector:
wow. So this is how you decieve all them ladies on Nairaland. Your rice dey sharp bro. You too much.
guy sometimes as a guy u need to dey good in the kitchen even though you might be busy with other hustles.afterall the food na ur stomach e dey enter so u cant joke with what enters ur stomach.There some guys though few they depend on women to prepare their meals and women can use that to blackmail u cheesy.imagine u do something wey vex her she will just tell u that she no go cook for u and if u no sabi cook u will be kneeling and begging her make u no starve cheesy grin
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
ewelike98925:
:u go eat pot join.d garlic wey i add take cook am make the tin over sweet lol! Na you talk am, who we go ask?
haha iff to say u taste am u for like am cheesy
Re: My Morning Saturday Fried Rice by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Twoclans:
Wahala for woman wey no sabi cook for wia king lefulefu dey.See good looking fried rice.

Anyway make the woman just get better ukwu. cheesy her cooking skills will be overlooked. cool
a guy has to know how to cook oo cheesy.i dey always talk am :Deven though as a guy u have other jobs it wont take anything from u learning how to prepare meals.it musnt be all meals but at least u can prepare one or two.If u come marry woman wey no sabi cook that means na kfc and sizzlers food u go dey eat all through the rest of ur life grin or dey go to mama put

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Incredibly Crazy Things Nigerians Do When They Are Hungry / Calling All Pizza Lovers! / 21 Year Old Graduate Shows Great Creativity At Bolefestival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.