Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes (22716 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / What Is The Best Seasoning For Nigerian Fried Rice Color / Mamador Launches Light Fat Butter For Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Penaldo: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mamador Brings All Taste And Health To Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cube

It is absolutely fascinating to know you can prepare variants of fried rice without tumeric and curry, and still get the expected appeal and great taste in one dish. Mamador proved that with its new brand of cooking seasoning cubes, during a masterclass, organized by the brand to celebrate the National Fried Rice Day.

The Fried Rice Day celebration provided the Mamador brand the opportunity to demonstrate and showcase the health and taste benefits of the Mamador seasoning cubes. The Master Class sessions featured two celebrity chefs and food bloggers, Ifeyinwa Mogekwu of Ify’s Kitchen and Winifred Emmanuel of Zeelicious Foods, who engaged the audience on unique, tasty, yet healthy ways of preparing their favourite variants of fried rice dishes. Guests at the event were educated on the important role the Mamador seasoning cubes play in the preparation of the various fried rice dishes, as it provided a perfect substitute for key spices such as turmeric or curry with even better results, especially the Chicken variant which was specially formulated to give best Fried Rice and Curry appeal.

Speaking at the event was Ipsit Chakrabarti, Deputy Managing Director, PZ Wilmar Ltd., who reiterated the company’s commitment to providing Nigerians with healthier and tastier cooking options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aC29aX3G9A&feature=youtu.be
“We want to enliven and encourage tasty healthy nutrition amongst Nigerians, and most importantly demystify the myth around healthy meals. Many people think that they cannot enjoy both, but the truth is that with Mamador they can. This event provided us opportunity to demonstrate this possibility and we are quite pleased that our guests enjoyed the meals by our Chefs and also learned healthier options of cooking which for us is the ultimate goal,” he said.

Guests present at the event were also treated to sumptuous meals of the varieties of the popular fried rice dish as they joined many others around the world to celebrate the Fried Rice Day.

Toyin Popoola-Dania, Category Development and Activation Manager, PZ Wilmar, added, “Mamador is committed to providing food that is healthy for you and tastes good as well. So we fortify our high quality products with essential vitamins & minerals. We are here to walk you through your desire for more rewarding meals breaking all the myths around healthy meals.”

Toyin emphasized the significance of the Fried Rice Day celebration, saying that rice as a dish is quite popular to Nigerians and the Master class sessions was a way of enhancing the preparation and enjoyment of the fried rice delicacy. According to her, the company ventured into the seasoning category to offer Nigerians a healthier, much valuable and affordable options, something different from the norm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Penaldo: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
See more highlights here
For more information, visit mamador.com.ng or follow @mamadorng on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Penaldo: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
More

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Citytrend: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
tongue tongue tongue
Looking Delicious. My Favourite meal of all time
if well prepared!

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

1 Like

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by TechCapon(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Only three things I need in a woman, know how to cook, be beautiful and be good in za oza room. I don't need your brain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Chrisus(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
The only coloured rice that matters.
Fried rice > Jollof Rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Richdad50(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

It is good when a lady knows how to cook good and varieties of meal. It keeps us happy.

Richdad

13 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fried rice and Barbecue Chicken?!

Nothing like it.

Sweet and Delicious

Yusfunoble:

You don taste am
We were actually at the venue yesterday.
Twas salivating!

Apart from that, you know how some foods will taste by just seeing the pic.
#DatsAll.

Oh la la....... tongue

xcelentattitude:

Your name is always confusing me, it makes me hunger even if I have just finished eating
Lol cheesy
Barbecue is life sir!
You can never go wrong with a plate of good food.
We hope you don't see our moniker whenever you are fasting o! grin wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Yusfunoble(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82777881:
Sweet and Delicious

You don taste am

2 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Gideoniteprime4: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
hehe
can`t wait for
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Omenkata: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82777881:
Sweet and Delicious
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by GrandHype: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dont get
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Richdad50(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Be prepared to wear poverty.
TechCapon:
Only three things I need in a woman, know how to cook, be beautiful and be good in za oza room. I don't need your brain.

8 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by UbanmeUdie: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

I don't know why this company is trying so hard to push their killer product to Nigerians.

Oil wey like to dey sleep anyhow ontop shelf.

Please and please, we still prefer Ororo or idiagbon oil but if I personally want to cook for a new catch, I use my Shiloh anointing oil.

Mama dull indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
TechCapon:

Lol. Until she teaches your child assignment and the teacher draws your empty skull on it.

Your child will come home crying cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Rosella1: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
And I wasn't invited! cry see ehhh, in this life just know people that know people! cry
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Mays24(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Looks good grin
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tesclaros:
Please i want to move to lagos. Who can render help to accommodate me? I’m 24 and handsome
I don't think you are ready for help undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by sexyjob(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
TechCapon:
You need brain to cook. You also need brain to perform in the other room. Even to make up appropriately and look beautiful requires brain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by skukimania(f): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
TechCapon:

Character nko? No need? cheesy Don't come back here to tell us your woman is this or that oh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Justbeingreal(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
cool

Me & Fried rice.

6 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Commentor: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerian fried rice is the best.

1 Like

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by cenaman(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tesclaros:
Please i want to move to lagos. Who can render help to accommodate me? I’m 24 and handsome
Who handsome epp?

3 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
We no dey ever know when and where dem wan do this kain event as dem no dey free publicise am. Na photos we dey always dey see at the end. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
FRIED RICE OF LIFE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by kaziblake(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fried rice.. So yummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Mariangeles(f): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Mariangeles(f): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is good when a lady knows how to cook good and varieties of meal. It keeps us happy.

Richdad
Really ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Unripe Plantain Porridge / Ghanaian Jollof Smells Like Perfume - Nigerian Lady In Ghana / #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.