Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Do You Need An Agent Or Representative In The U.S, U.k & Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Need An Agent Or Representative In The U.S, U.k & Canada? (685 Views)

Do I Need A Travel Agent Or Can I Do It Myself? / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Agent Or Representative In The U.S, U.k & Canada? by owo2000: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2011
Hi fellow Nairalanders, i want to introduce to you, PROTOCOLS INTL. We are available to anyone or companies who is interested in doing business in the U.S. Our Services is not limited to buying and selling. We are open to all legal and legitimate business, inquiries or errands. We even shop for you, from bargain stores to the big names also. Name it and we'll get it done.

Hotel Reservations
Apartment rentals for vacations
College registration
Vehicle Purchase and shipping
Company Representation
Relocation Assistance

See us as your main representatives / undertakers in the U.S, U.K and Canada

All clients will be asked to sign an agreement with our Attorneys wether in Nigeria or the U.S.

Our motto is simply "Integrity and Simplicity".

From buying and shipping vehicles, making calls on behalf of your organization, college enrolments, etc

Contact the Protocol Officer
Re: Do You Need An Agent Or Representative In The U.S, U.k & Canada? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2011
Sounds good.

What is your service charge on small items, like items in the UK up to a value of £100?

What is your charge to ship a car from the UK, a regular family car (say a 2002 Toyota Avensis?). I'm referring to just the shipping, not purchase or Lagos clearing.
Re: Do You Need An Agent Or Representative In The U.S, U.k & Canada? by owo2000: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2011
Thanks for your question. Our operations are more specialized in the U.S for shipping and all any other service you might need us for. While  our U.K and Candada are presently miscellaneous in nature.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on any other matter or services in the U.S

Thank you!

Strictly, "Integrity and Simplicity"

Protocol Officer
PROTOCOLS INTL.

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money To Nigeria / The Future Of Life At Sea: Yacht Island Dubbed "floating City!" / Illegal Migrants Were On Capsized Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.