Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video (52337 Views)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Mobbed By Sierra Leone Fans At Presidential Inauguration / Tekno Received Presidential Welcoming In Conakry,guinea(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by karika2018: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
EMMY76:
Rudeboy is very good he is obviously the better half of the psquare group I will always rate him above davido, nairamarley, Wizkid, burnaboy etc anytime any day.

So true.....He would even take it up to the next level when his album drops next year...........he understand music and it is not just about talent or vocals.....his song reason with me and the new one woman is so popular in other african countries.

When you own a studio, have american children as citizens, you do not need to make noise or sign with sony music or universal music group. The guy is going to be here for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by karika2018: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Temptee101:

That is Nigerians for you, they love mediocrity more than their lives.

That was how they elected buhari of all persons in the world as president.

You nailed it bro.........
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by karika2018: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... never even heard of Rudeboy .... wondered why a no name person was invited to perform......Googled him to try listening the song he performed .. wrong title (help!) ... but saw one Reason With Me... decided to listen. Now I know why they invited him. How can such a great song not be promoted locally and worldwide? This is too good a song to be left in the shadows. How we rate our artistes I have no clue ... but I know it's not on talent.

You are so right bro....that is still remains one of the most popular song in africa with over 80m views.......this song was the simple reason why they invited him.

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by karika2018: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
famouscargo4u:
Peter made a mistake by pulling out of psquare. They ought to have dissolved psquare and each party go the separate way. I am so sure that Rudeboy will still be getting shows in the name of psquare.

They now know him as Rudeboy not psquare. The song reason with me is now over 80m views on youtube and is so popular in other african countries. Last year he performed for the richest business man in senegal ........in this same country he still sold out the two biggest stadiums with over 65k people in attendance. He cannot be invited as psquare anymore and besides his album drops next year.

When you own your own studio, own a house in atlanta, have american children citizens......you do not need to make noise or sign with sony or uniersal music studios in usa. Rudeboy is going to be around for a long time. He is going to be the 7th nigerian artist to reach 1m subscribers on youtube in one month time. The new artist need to learn one or two things from the guy.
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by goodheart02(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
dis nairaland troublemaker has turned this good thread into tribalism again? Who do u like dis? Moderators. Take note of this troublemaker on dis forum. I neva get him time

You're always calling on moderators like a child calling for his mum, and always inciting tribal conflicts. How did he turn the thread into tribalism as u said. Sai barber crooner
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by SavageResponse(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
CandyOps:

You sound like a 90s kid. Legwork & zanku is the new trend not Do Me I Do You. Wake up bruh

Besides your opinion as an individual doesn't count. Let the market decide what's fire and what's not. And we all know Rudeboy Dem are obsolete

You call Rudeboy obsolete? shocked
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Modarun(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2020
CandyOps:

You sound like a 90s kid. Legwork & zanku is the new trend not Do Me I Do You. Wake up bruh

Besides your opinion as an individual doesn't count. Let the market decide what's fire and what's not. And we all know Rudeboy Dem are obsolete
I would rather have old folks who have real money and class invite me to perform if i was an artiste than perform for young broke junkies. Image and class is everything in show biz. This is why no matter how big Olamide got he couldn't get a deal with classy multinational companies, like Ciroc, coke cola or Pepsi and co. Only low budget beer brands and packages Agbos and erujeje comes along. If Psquare make up today and drops an album, i assure none of your current A list artiste can come close. All these indomie generation. Zero knowledge, empty brain, but will always open their mouths to spill out rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Kennyswag: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2020
karika2018:

So true.....He would even take it up to the next level when his album drops next year...........he understand music and it is not just about talent or vocals.....his song reason with me and the new one woman is so popular in other african countries.

When you own a studio, have american children as citizens, you do not need to make noise or sign with sony music or universal music group. The guy is going to be here for a long time.
igbo man deceiving himself lol
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by KenModi(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2020
CandyOps:

How old are you?
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
When these two twin brothers will come back to their senses it will be too late.

Just imagine the kind of performance this would have been if it was P-SQUARE performing? The whole of Equatorial Guinea will know that Nigerians were in town.

Nonsense and P-SQUARE.
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by CandyOps(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Modarun:

I would rather have old folks who have real money and class invite me to perform if i was an artiste than perform for young broke junkies. Image and class is everything in show biz. This is why no matter how big Olamide got he couldn't get a deal with classy multinational companies, like Ciroc, coke cola or Pepsi and co. Only low budget beer brands and packages Agbos and erujeje comes along. If Psquare make up today and drops an album, i assure none of your current A list artiste can come close. All these indomie generation. Zero knowledge, empty brain, but will always open their mouths to spill out rubbish.

Is this even up for debate? cheesy
I recognize the OG and always put some respek on their name but truth be told the twins have gone past their prime.

It's like picking CR7 or Messi over Erling Haland or Mbappe in a transfer window. Note: I didn't mention Lewandoski just the same way I didn't mention Timaya
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nice one, I wish them happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.