Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Allah - The True And Only God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah - The True And Only God. (1090 Views)

Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? / The True And Original Name Of The Son Of God / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Valkrie post=97038592]

Oga..what are y
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Valkrie:

Oga..what are you saying...? read your bible properly...The majority of the killings in your bible is carried out or ordered by your so called Christian God, so what is this talk of grace...? Is it not the same God that plan to burn people who dont believe in him in hell but choose to pardon killers who suddenly believe in him...? All these God talk nah scam...if you know you know...!!

Do you believe in God or not ?

Let's start from there
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

Let's start from there
Whether he believes or not is a que for another day; what he wants you to know is that "your God order the killing of people he created, and he sent them to hell....he doesn't preach forgiveness, reason why the israelites killed in his name" now is that not the trait of a killer; a merciless one for that matter undecided

Don't quote any islamic words to reply, reply me from your bible.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
sagenaija:

Comprehension is a difficult thing for many of you. That is why you have bought the dummy sold to you hook, line, and sinker.
Says a christain that believes the super stories written in his bible.

Daddy g.o will use your tithes and offerings to buy benz, don't embrace the true religion, keep wallowing in fake doctrine.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Valkrie:

Oga..a little bit of research would do you good..!! Don't be deceived...!!

All are in the open...these days it's people that are running away from the truth...!! based on the poison they have be feed and indoctrinated with from when they where infants...!!
You don't believe in any spiritual being. I don't have time for rumbling, Que sera sera.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

A judge is not a killer .

A judge that sentenced an murderer to death is not a murderer .

God is the greater judge which will reward everyone according to his deeds :

Revelation 22:11-13 KJV
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Let's take for example: you create a game and that game is about two friends turned enemy, will you prefer they kill themself or reconcile?

Now, why does God allow the israelites engage in war with other people, why not peace?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Let's take for example: you create a game and that game is about two friends turned enemy, will you prefer they kill themself or reconcile?

Now, why does God allow the israelites engage in war with other people, why not peace?

This was why :
Leviticus 18:20-29 KJV
Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. [21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord. [22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. [23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. [24] Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: [25] And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. [26] Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: [27] (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink [28] That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. [29] For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Because of sins . God is Holy living with holy angels in Holy heaven.
If you want to escape eternal punishment , be holy .

1 Peter 1:15-17 KJV
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
[16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
[17] And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Whether he believes or not is a que for another day; what he wants you to know is that "your God order the killing of people he created, and he sent them to hell....he doesn't preach forgiveness, reason why the israelites killed in his name" now is that not the trait of a killer; a merciless one for that matter undecided

Don't quote any islamic words to reply, reply me from your bible.

That will be very unfair .
What is good for the goose is good for the gander .
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

This was why :
Leviticus 18:20-29 KJV
Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. [21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord. [22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. [23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. [24] Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: [25] And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants....blah blah blah blah...
so, he gave order for war bcus of sex undecided a man fvck the opposite gender and he gets angry?

Bullsh*t!
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

That will be very unfair .
What is good for the goose is good for the gander .

Your God needs to read your post, maybe he will realise that he is being unfair.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
so, he gave order for war bcus of sex undecided a man fvck the opposite gender and he gets angry?

Bullsh*t!

Including sleeping with animals , homosexuality and practising of witchcraft
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

Including sleeping with animals , homosexuality and practising of witchcraft
If you create an app, and you discover that the app has virus...won't you find a way to remove the virus undecided will you destroy the app?

Why can't your God cleans the mind of those ppl instead of killing and sending them to hell fire!
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
If you create an app, and you discover that the app has virus...won't you find a way to remove the virus undecided will you destroy the app?

Why can't your God cleans the mind of those ppl instead of killing and sending them to hell fire!

Before I answer that , what will your God do regarding your question ?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

Before I answer that , what will your God do regarding your question ?
Give me your answer undecided
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Give me your answer undecided

Why making a claim you can't defend ? You claimed allah is a true God and you can't defend his actions .
That is a shame .

I will tell you what my God will do with references . Can you do that ?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

Why making a claim you can't defend ? You claimed allah is a true God and you can't defend his actions .
That is a shame .

I will tell you what my God will do with references . Can you do that ?

Why are you trying to shift goal-post?

It's a shame how you christains try to change topic whenever you're caught.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Why are you trying to shift goal-post?

It's a shame how you christains try to change topic whenever you're caught.

You are an hypocrite like your prophet .
You think lying is a game ? I pity you .

Check the thread and see how many of you questions I answered without asking you any .

Who is shifting post and changing the topic if not you.

My first post was to show you evidence of idolatry but you quickly changed it to why my God approved of killings.
Thank God these posts are recorded and can be referred to .

My first question has thrown you off balance.

Is it too much for you to answer one question after asking about 6 questions from me ?

Go back and answer me , coward.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

You are an hypocrite like your prophet .
You think lying is a game ? I pity you .

Check the thread and see how many of you questions I answered without asking you any .

Who is shifting post and changing the topic if not you.

My first post was to show you evidence of idolatry but you quickly changed it to why my God approved of killings.
Thank God these posts are recorded and can be referred to .

My first question has thrown you off balance.

Is it too much for you to answer one question after asking about 6 questions from me ?

Go back and answer me , coward.

You now resort to calling me names? Wonder how you guys behave when you're caught in your lies.

Allah mercy won't depart from you guys. Amen.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You now resort to calling me names? Wonder how you guys behave when you're caught in your lies.

Allah mercy won't depart from you guys. Amen.

Allah mercy would depart from me , in Jesus name.

You Allah is not my Creator . He is an Idol like Allat

Let's go back to the topic .

HOW IS ALLAH THE TRUE GOD ?

WHY CAN'T ALLAH SHOW ANY MIRACLES AND SIGNS THROUGH MUHAMMAD ?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

Allah mercy would depart from me , in Jesus name.

You Allah is not my Creator . He is an Idol like Allat

Let's go back to the topic .

HOW IS ALLAH THE TRUE GOD ?

WHY CAN'T ALLAH SHOW ANY MIRACLES AND SIGNS THROUGH MUHAMMAD ?

The fact that I'm lecturing/educating you about the good things that comes with serving the true saviour-ALLAH, is a miracle.

You rarely see a muslim fake/stage miracle/testimony, but your pastors are Phd holders in acting, makes me wonder if your God is real Imagine lying with his name just to defraud gullible & ignorant christains of their money.

Truth is - christainity is a sham, bible stories are fairy tales.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
The fact that I'm lecturing/educating you about the good things that comes with serving the true saviour-ALLAH, is a miracle.

You rarely see a muslim fake/stage miracle/testimony, but your pastors are Phd holders in acting, makes me wonder if your God is real Imagine lying with his name just to defraud gullible & ignorant christains of their money.

Truth is - christainity is a sham, bible stories are fairy tales.

What miracle ? Are you Muhammad bin SLAVE of Allah.

If lecturing is a miracle , then all Christians are Big miracles from God since Allah told your prophet to get lecture from the Christians .

Allah SWT said:

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Allah SWT said:

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُّوحِىٓ إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ فَسْئَلُوٓا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask the people of the message if you do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 43)

If your prophet is a student in the school of the Christians regarding what was revealed to him , you are yet to get admission into my school.

I will give you a test and see if you are matured enough to get enrolled in the elementary class .
If you fail the test , you will have to go through the creche ( day care ) till maturity .
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Enilove nawa o...epistles because of wetin?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Valkrie: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

Let's start from there

God? God is just a title...If you ask me if I believe in a creator..I would say yes I believe...!!
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Valkrie: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You don't believe in any spiritual being. I don't have time for rumbling, Que sera sera.

And who told you that..?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Valkrie:

And who told you that..?
YOU..
Valkrie:

God? God is just a title...If you ask me if I believe in a creator..I would say yes I believe...!!
This undecided
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Enilove nawa o...epistles because of wetin?

What we are doing right now is best and better than running after this early gains which shall perish.

1 Timothy 6:6-7 KJV
But godliness with contentment is great gain. [7] For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

If you get we get to know the truth and makes heaven after our journey here on earth , we have made a good bargain .

The devil is not stupid , hus purpose is to decieve and take men to hell. Thus means we must be sure we are serving TRUE GOD .
And by deliberating on spiritual matters like this can get us the blessings money cannot buy.

Jesus said :

Matthew 6:31-33 KJV
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
[32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

When we have a true God as our God , we won't focus so much on the things of life.

When we take God as our helper and sustainer we will not be put to shame .
Men can disappoint you , parents can forsake you , wife can divorce or disappoint you , children can do the same as well as friends but God will never forsake His children .

So , it us necessary for us to be sure of which God we are serving.

Provision of money and earthly gains does not determine the true God.
Children of the devil are getting rich even richer than the true children of God . But the question is :

Matthew 16:26 KJV
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Valkrie: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
YOU.. This undecided

So you don't know that "God" is just a title..? Haba make una try do small research nah..!!
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Valkrie:

So you don't know that "God" is just a title..? Haba make una try do small research nah..!!
Who do you this tin? My name is who I'm are, you can use my name to describe me.
Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by MightySparrow: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

It is because they did not know that Islam is false. What miracle did Muhammad did that would make a knowledgeable person to go to Muslims for miracles ?

A true christian does not visit herbalist. The miracles that your Allah cannot do are child's play for our God.

He raised the dead , divided the Red Sea , open the eyes of the blind and created the heavens and the earth.

But your fake prophet came with the name of the god of his ancestors and lied to you muslins that it was that idol that created the heavens and did all the miracles in the Bible.

That is nothing but lies .

The god that had to abrogate his word is a fake God.
Allah SWT said:

مَا نَنْسَخْ مِنْ ءَايَةٍ أَوْ نُنْسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْهَآ أَوْ مِثْلِهَآ ۗ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
"We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?"
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 106)

When Muhammad was caught in his lies , he came up with the lies that God caused him to forget and to bring forth a better verse .

Does that sound like real to you ?

To show signs and wonders like other prophets of the Bible , he could not . He therefore resorted to killings and enforcement .

Our God is still doing wonders today. He still open blind eyes, Islam blind eyes both physical and spiritual; our God raises from the dead, Islam seeks to kill the living, just listen to news today for a testimony. Peace reigns in Christian communities as people imbibe Christian values; Islamic doctrines bring wanton killings and unrest, Allah fit in to John 10: 10 Praise Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Allah - The True And Only God. by enilove(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
MightySparrow:
Our God is still doing wonders today. He still open blind eyes, Islam blind eyes both physical and spiritual; our God raises from the dead, Islam seeks to kill the living, just listen to news today for a testimony. Peace reigns in Christian communities as people imbibe Christian values; Islamic doctrines bring wanton killings and unrest, Allah fit in to John 10: 10 Praise Jesus.

God bless you .

You are very observant , '' peace '' reigns in the Christian communities like life itself .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Naira Marley "And The "Influence Of Immoral Songs" In Our Society. / What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? / When Cain Said Anyone Who Finds Him Will Kill Him, Who Was He Referring To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.