Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 (2109 Views)

I Want To Swap My Icloud Locked Iphone11 Pro Max For A Working Iphone XR Or X / Iphone Users Help Me With My Icloud Verification(pics) / How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by damyslim(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Who can help me bypass or unlock my iPhone 11 on iCloud or possibly sell an iPhone X on iCloud should signify. Needed urgently
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Return the phone to the owner before the police get you

26 Likes

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by lomprico(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2020
OYO
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by honsule(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2020
damyslim:
Who can help me bypass or unlock my iPhone 11 on iCloud or possibly sell an iPhone X on iCloud should signify. Needed urgently

Don't stress yourself. Just forge about it. Am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:
Return the phone to the owner before the police get you
you people should stop displaying ignorance on social media...
Someone gift me an iPad sometimes ago, it was lock on icloud and he forgot the password and logins cos it's been a while he used it...
I have someone an android phone last month, the last time I used that android was January last year, I didn't even remember the password I used last on it, he had to flash it to be able to use it and I didn't want him to flash it cos I have some documents on it but since we couldn't unlock it, he had to flash...not everything is stolen

4 Likes

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
you people should stop displaying ignorance on social media...
Someone gift me an iPad sometimes ago, it was lock on icloud and he forgot the password and logins cos it's been a while he used it...
I have someone an android phone last month, the last time I used that android was January last year, I didn't even remember the password I used last on it, he had to flash it to be able to use it and I didn't want him to flash it cos I have some documents on it but since we couldn't unlock it, he had to flash...not everything is stolen
.Bros this is an iphone 11 pro that's a very recent and expensive phone

No one forgets lock on the phone
It has face recognition if you by a slim chance forget

We all know what's up
The owner is crying somewhere

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by CookingPot(f): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Return the phone to the owner bros

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Go to all those dark web forum, they might give u info
But careful u might end up with ransomeware, malware, etc and render the phone invalid

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by lifenija: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
damyslim:
return d phone back, that phone is useless for ur hand nothing u can do

7 Likes

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by PrinceInTheNort: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Barawo return the phone before God punish you

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Strika22(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
There is nothing you can do to unlock the phone.
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by chinecherem97974: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Go to all those dark web forum, they might give u infoBut careful u might end up with ransomeware, malware, etc and render the phone invalid
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Onyenna(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Only the owner can unlock that iPhone.... There’s nothing you can do..... Send the Iphone back to the owner.....

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
OP, even FBI has been asking me this question for 6 months or so since they arrested and collected hushpuppi’s phone...

You do no shit.

Just throw that phone away.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by GodWrites: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Useless thief... Better return that phone to the owner.

Even if the owner forgot the pattern or pin, there is always an alternative that the real owner can use to unlock.

There is face unlock, there are security questions, and lastly fingerprint.

Return that phone before the police get you, cause if they track the phone, you'll be in a hot soup.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by femi4: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2020
damyslim:
Stolen phone, return it

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Untoman: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Text me on WhatsApp let me help you out. 08037718483
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Goldmaxx(f): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
marvelphysics:
Go to all those dark web forum, they might give u info
But careful u might end up with ransomeware, malware, etc and render the phone invalid
how do I access dark web
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by seanwilliam(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Baba just forget it o, walai no matter where u carry am go, u no fit see am unlock.. if na the owner e for use the face unlock or passcode.. and if you don’t have Apple ID password u can’t download except u used face unlock.. go out the phone for where u carry am grin
IPhone too secure to bypass

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by AKOREDETECH123: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Hello chat me up 0902 518 5209
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
damyslim:
hey bro I can help you bypass it. WhatsApp:09133082259
Call:07015355001
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
ayomidealfred:
hey bro I can help you bypass it. WhatsApp:09133082259
Call:07015355001
i need this too please how much will it cost me and where is your location?
Re: Help I Need To Bypass My Icloud Locked Iphone 11 by Samslim(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Whats your location and how much does it cost

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Pro Max: One Month Later Review / Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions / Byepass Mtn Bbc 200mb Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.