Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions (2138 Views)

Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) / Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by babsomotde(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSpgnEII9q8
I got the new oraimo solar power lighting system and I was surprised. This is the first impressions video.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
how much?

babsomotde:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSpgnEII9q8
I got the new oraimo solar power lighting system and I was surprised. This is the first impressions video.
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by ITbomb(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Like my Oraimo wey don carry belle in less than a year

4 Likes

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2023
ITbomb:
vawulence
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
i have this same power bank, I gifted someone, it was good. 27000mah

ITbomb:
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Box34: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
ITbomb:

Mine also faced this catastrophe.. Oraimo grin
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Gggjhhj: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
My own too carry belle, e come dae tear
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Jacku: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
How much would this cost?
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Business3600: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Take it to an engineer so they take out the faulty battery
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Thebwoy: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
ITbomb:

I Am yet to see any of this oraimo 27,000 mah power bank that has been used for up to a year and it's not pregnant yet.

All of them don carry belle.

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by jubrilcastle(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Error401:
how much?

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
50k? pay on delivery?

jubrilcastle:

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
I used mine for more than a year, I gift it out eventually

Thebwoy:

I Am yet to see any of this oraimo 27,000 mah power bank that has been used for up to a year and it's not pregnant yet.

All of them don carry belle.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
e be like say oraimo get problem o, maybe i was just lucky.
Although it got spoilt after 2 weeks or so, I went to calcare to change it and they gave me another one, I used for so long and dashed it out

Gggjhhj:
My own too carry belle, e come dae tear

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by jubrilcastle(m): 4:09am On Nov 20, 2023
Error401:
50k? pay on delivery?

I'm not a marketer. You asked a question and I helped you with a response. Go to oraimo store online to place your order
Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why did u make the video? I thought you were advertising?
You don't have to be mean, I actually genuinely want to buy.

jubrilcastle:

I'm not a marketer. You asked a question and I helped you with a response. Go to oraimo store online to place your order

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by jubrilcastle(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Error401:
Why did u make the video? I thought you were advertising?
You don't have to be mean, I actually genuinely want to buy.

I'm not the one who made the video. I only replied you cos when u asked for price the person you asked ignored your question. That's why I decided to help you with a response. Check I'm not the OP

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Error401: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
oh, so sorry, Im deeply sorry, I didnt check the moniker, i thought OP quoted me

Thanks
jubrilcastle:

I'm not the one who made the video. I only replied you cos when u asked for price the person you asked ignored your question. That's why I decided to help you with a response. Check I'm not the OP

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wow, ORAIMO is really doing well💪💪

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 / Water Damaged Sony Xperia Z1 Can It Be Fixed / How To Get Airtel Free 500MB, 1GB Or 2GB Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.