Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season (25524 Views)

Mourinho Picks FC Barcelona Icon Messi Over Ronaldo As Best Of Generation / Barcelona Is Building A Scaring Team / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by lizdammy: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Ok
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Adakintroy: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2020
The problem with baca is multi laters. At one end it's a problem of philosophy/ orientation.

Baca have always present good attractive style of football. Their fans are over spoilt and over pampered with luxury/ class and style.

To present this kind of football you need good qualities materials. Good players. By good players I mean the best players and baca have been bless or cursed by them depending on how you see it.

It does not get any better than Cruyff, romario, maradona, stoichkov, ronaldo delima, rivaldo, Figo, ronaldinho,. xavi, iniesta and yours truly Messi.

This players help interprete the philosophy clear as crystal and it is beauty to watch.

However on the flip side, when they are not available, you have to make do with uniquely average players with huge price justifications.

When you cursed with this kind of players and quality presentations. It not easy to settle for less.

Any coach taking the baca realm has to first pass the test of well cheorograph quality football..baca just don't accept results. 1_0, .2_1..own goals, deflections, .any result goes is not baca. That's more like mourihno( sorry mourihno fans). My point, not all three points are accepted by baca fans.

This is why I suspect their rebuilding process may take longer. The alternative is a world class coach that can work with averages. And they are not many in the world.

Pochentinho, someone, Julian nagelsmann (rb.liepzig) , Klupp. E.tc. this are my pick. If they can't lay hands on either. baca fans will have to be patient and endure the times. With many trail and errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Ephemmm: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Peppysco:

[s]The same La Liga is the one you hyped so much, the league where 2 teams share over 60% of TV revenue while the remaining teams share the meagre 40% left.
The same La Liga where only 2 teams (R.Madrid & Barca) dominated for years before Diego Siemoni's rejuvenated A.Madrid came on board to act as a 3rd force.
The same La Liga where teams major sources of incomes are majorly from sales of players to overseas clubs...
You may say the pattern of playing differs from the EPL but downplaying the quality of the Premier league against the Law Liga is nothing but absolute ignorance
[/s]

The dominance of Barca and Madrid was not limited to La liga; what justification do you have for ill-performance of EPL clubs? May I also remind you that as Barca and Madrid were dominating CL as at that time, the likes of Sevilla, Atheletico, Bilbao etc were dominating Europa. We even witnessed how the likes of Athletico, Sevilla and other Liga clubs dealt with EPL teams even without financial muscles like EPL team and even won it back to back several times.

When Man U on top of the EPL table as at then, ordinary Celta Vilgo who sat 16th on Liga table beat the team home and away and even sent Man U to Europa leagues for the first time in the new millenium.

See what is happening to Hazard and Dembele in terms of injury now; did you hear any noise? Imagine the kind of noise we could have witnessed by EPL fans if Messi was signed and went on back to back injury like those aforementioned players.

As bad as Barca is at present, only one or two EPL team could withstand them when the chips are down and I can bet my money on that.

Take it or leave it, EPL is just an overrated league with a gift of a highly packaged Media House.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2020
paulolee:
DTS ur opinion n its d same way all barca fans av thier. own reasons for barca bad form bt the only point I agree with is dt number 1.
that number 2 isn't a point bcox barca are known for breeding stars n players like suarez n vidal are in thier late 30's n are short term plans
2..somedo was sold bcoz he lacked consistency n he do flop on big occasion n barca cnt forgive him after wat Bayern davis did to him..
3..Arthur was once d nxt big tin in barca bt he had fitness issues during d second half of the league dt made a young player not able to play full complete 90mins n was swapped with pjanic for.financial gains..
4..koman hands are tied n cnt perform magic with that squad, barca av a weak squad and are affected by injuries (fati, pique n roberto) they CNT sign key players n dey keep depending on d tired messi, if barca sign a player like neyma, koman would av less to wori about
5..even if barca get pep assisted by klopp, this barca squad wud still suffer...i jus wonder wat nxt if messi decides to leave..

Inexperienced Lampard excelled with far less last season. Barcelona has a far better squad than most clubs right now.

Honestly, that team needs an experienced and rugged coach... A leader who will toughen up that squad, and make them fly against all odds.

Sadly, Koeman is not the man for this job!!!
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2020
The way I dey see this team, ehn!

e go get to a stage (soon) wey dem go dey fight to escape relegation... grin grin

that time (soon), if Barcelona want play Alaves, Barcelona go collect 7.50 while Alaves go get 1.50 odd on all betting sites. grin

we go get there sha (soon). grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Why is it so hard for all this messi fan to admit that Ronaldo is bigger than messi... I mean he has won it all in football,

I don't think I can remember any trophy messi has won that Ronaldo hasn't won... But I know at least one when we look at it the other way round...
JoeEeL:

as it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that he's a penalty merchant. What next pls?
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Jerkules: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2020
I'll rada be a penaldo than become messy grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Reference(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

OP is still a JJC to football analysis. You need to level up and not add sentiments to your tepid article by the way.

Barcelona are where they at because of the financial mess caused by the pandemic and nothing else. 2 and 3 are far stretched.

They had to reduce the wage bill and as a result there was some collateral damages like in the case of Suarez, Rakitic and Vidal. The trio I thought were givivg minimal sporty inputs, all due respect, they had to be moved on.

No 3 is preposterous, coming at Koeman for his tactical know-how is totally unacceptable. Playing 2 games in a week will work the footballers and he has had to resort to rotation. All them players cant deliver like Messi consistently. And he has had to deal with strings of injuries to key players. Pique, Fati, Stegen at a time, Dembele and the list is endless.

A summer devoid of meaningful transfer bar the arrival of Dest, Semedo's going away had to fund that move btw.

Koeman's team is a work in progress, you'd have to wait till mid-season to start judging his work. Its too early. Your write-up is too critical of him. I must admit he's got to deal with a lot of pressures lately likewise other managers of big teams. Madrid, United, Juventus, Arsenal, City managers have had to deal with pressures at a time or are dealing with one currently.

These are tough times my niggarr!! You need to level up.

I said what I said.

Hmmm....And here was I thinking Covid 19 was a global pandemic. Now I know it affected only Catalonia and Barcelona FC specifically.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Jerkules: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Messi cn only statpad against smaller teams like eibar,mallorca,betis etc but ronaldo he does it everywhere. Hw many big games messi dn score this season,apart 4m the pk against juve? Billygoat
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by MightyHand(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
oyatainer:

La liga no bẹ noise maker league like Epl. All you have in Epl is noise and money. Quality football resides in Spain.

Man United that are not up to Barca ought to get relegated after first round of league but they made it to third.

If that is what to go by, La liga is better in quality football than Epl.
Liverpool 99
Man City 73
10/20
Man City 100
Liverpool 72
2017/18
A league where two teams decides not to lose nor draw for 21 league matches
A league where Arsenal gone undefeated for a whole season and more.
Is that one competitive as you claim?

The only point you mentioned about laliga is three horse race and but so be it asonv as they do the same in Uefa Champions league where they won 6 out of possible ten, two to Germany, two to you, epl.
Epl are just a level above Seria A in quality.

Imagine the way you stars in epl struggle I think Spain. Rubbish!
Money richlist, they have been there in top three for decades.

For more information, contact Uefa coefficient for each league or log on to goggles to check the best league in the world.

Thanks.

Even Lio the goat can't say this trash.... He knows EPL is best football League
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Peppysco: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Ephemmm:

[/s]

The dominance of Barca and Madrid was not limited to La liga; what justification do you have for ill-performance of EPL clubs? May I also remind you that as Barca and Madrid were dominating CL as at that time, the likes of Sevilla, Atheletico, Bilbao etc were dominating Europa. We even witnessed how the likes of Athletico, Sevilla and other Liga clubs dealt with EPL teams even without financial muscles like EPL team and even won it back to back several times.

When Man U on top of the EPL table as at then, ordinary Celta Vilgo who sat 16th on Liga table beat the team home and away and even sent Man U to Europa leagues for the first time in the new millenium.

See what is happening to Hazard and Dembele in terms of injury now; did you hear any noise? Imagine the kind of noise we could have witnessed by EPL fans if Messi was signed and went on back to back injury like those aforementioned players.

As bad as Barca is at present, only one or two EPL team could withstand them when the chips are down and I can bet my money on that.

Take it or leave it, EPL is just an overrated league with a gift of a highly packaged Media House.

I still don't remember if this was ever a debate between us regarding the quality of the two leagues. You made ur points and I made mine but cancelling my comments totally reek of childish tendencies.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Numerouno94(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:
lionel messi is barca's biggest problem... as far as he is still in barcelona, everything about the club will revolve around him, and how do you want a player who is clearly not happy to perform well... barca should have allowed him leave... my humble opinion though (it was recently i realized that there was a big difference between LM10 and CR7... the latter is far ahead of him... no need to argue about it anymore as it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind
Oga how is d latter miles ahead of him?
Messi has done his best for Barca, thus, its tym he left. Oga wat has Ronaldo achieved dat Messi has not?
Must we always ague abt d better baller betwn dem?.. SMH.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by junketer(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
"Financial problem" excuse does not fly here. Is barca the only team in spain with financial problem at the moment? If barca is in a financial mess because of the pandemic what then do you think is happening to teams like cadiz, betis, bilbao, granada?
Abegiii, barca don cast.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Barca, Is Not D Only Club Struggling. Real Madrid, Man utd, Arsenal, Liverpool & Others Are Struggling.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerians and thier usual critics of what everybody says. no ingenuity whatssover.

Barca is not bad as thier result potrays. Koeman needs some balls to do the right thing. Have u seen barca play without messi and see how every of the players work together to score.
With messi all the ideas dies and all they do is run around like mad dogs. Have u seen Messi enter 2nd half and lift the team. Koeman sincerly knows what to do but fears what the backlash will mean for him and the team.
Tiki taka has to die for barca to resurect. Messi is holding strong to Tiki Taka while other player just want to move in direction to score.

Obviously Koeman is not ready to unleash his players . Dest is the only player like Dembele that doesnt care about pattern. They just do thier thing but scoring still is a problem because we want to pass till the ball go inside the net.

Almost all players are fustrated by this pattern, even new Pijanic.

Barca is far better than last season, we just need to allow free flow of ideas and others to take charge of scoring not just till u are in the opponet box.
Messi need to rest and come in at critical times.

Coutinho and Greizman should be encourage to work together .

Lenget should never enter that pitch again. He is a low budget pique.
Oscar Minguenza is young but that guy make more solid defence than pique and lenget combined. He is cool headed and know how to react in tensed moment.

For me De jong put more effort in making sure the team are cooperating than even Messi. Very soon this enthusiasm will die if not encouraged. He does more job in ensuring things doesnt go bad.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by paulolee(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Inexperienced Lampard excelled with far less last season. Barcelona has a far better squad than most clubs right now.

Honestly, that team needs an experienced and rugged coach... A leader who will toughen up that squad, and make them fly against all odds.

Sadly, Koeman is not the man for this job!!!
my guy, not all teams or squad need a rugged coach...ancelloti n zizou did wonders in madrid because the media said they were too gentle n soft with d players unlike a mourinho, benitez n lopetegli dt wr strict n rugged n still flopped....
the history of barca, I dnt remember barca using any rugged coach...pep, Enrique n even setien aint dt rugged if u ask me
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Cerebellum: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
oyatainer:

La liga no bẹ noise maker league like Epl. All you have in Epl is noise and money. Quality football resides in Spain.

Man United that are not up to Barca ought to get relegated after first round of league but they made it to third.

Liverpool 99
Man City 73
10/20
Man City 100
Liverpool 72
2017/18

The only point you mentioned about laliga is three horse race and but so be it asonv as they do the same in Uefa Champions league where they won 6 out of possible ten, two to Germany, two to you, epl.

For more information, contact Uefa coefficient for each league or log on to goggles to check the best league in the world.

Thanks.

Chai!

Must you type rubbish

Haa!grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Cerebellum: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

OP is still a JJC to football analysis. You need to level up and not add sentiments to your tepid article by the way.

Barcelona are where they at because of the financial mess caused by the pandemic and nothing else. 2 and 3 are far stretched.

They had to reduce the wage bill and as a result there was some collateral damages like in the case of Suarez, Rakitic and Vidal. The trio I thought were givivg minimal sporty inputs, all due respect, they had to be moved on.

No 3 is preposterous, coming at Koeman for his tactical know-how is totally unacceptable. Playing 2 games in a week will work the footballers and he has had to resort to rotation. All them players cant deliver like Messi consistently. And he has had to deal with strings of injuries to key players. Pique, Fati, Stegen at a time, Dembele and the list is endless.

A summer devoid of meaningful transfer bar the arrival of Dest, Semedo's going away had to fund that move btw.

Koeman's team is a work in progress, you'd have to wait till mid-season to start judging his work. Its too early. Your write-up is too critical of him. I must admit he's got to deal with a lot of pressures lately likewise other managers of big teams. Madrid, United, Juventus, Arsenal, City managers have had to deal with pressures at a time or are dealing with one currently.

These are tough times my niggarr!! You need to level up.

I said what I said.

Chai!

See Mumu...What have you just written?

Oyar clear everything

grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Fgwa: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
spy24:

Bla bla bla bla bla

La liga is a lazy league

As pep if you doubt it

Barca dey use Pedro trincao fati dey play for laliga they will not even think of trying it if they were in the premier league

Even klop don dey struggle

The players you just mentioned are best talent of 2020 .
Fati is the youngest champions league goal scorer in history. His instincts to score is more than Lionel Messi.
Fati is Barça's youngest scorer and was leading in league goals before injury.
Fati is Spanish youngest to have score on his first debute .
Fati base on FIFA ranking before injury was second to Halaan of Dortmund. That's all.
My question.
Who have such history in epl?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by 400billionman: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
oyatainer:

Liverpool 99
Man City 73
10/20
Man City 100
Liverpool 72
2017/18

Thanks.

You and your donkey.

This is a beautiful topic but the way I rate the best league is the league that has the most performing teams in champions league and Europa.

The way English teams beat their opponents inside these two tournaments will inform you which league is rated best.

Chelsea will come out of a 3:0 win over say Rennes and fall the following day to a loss of Everton 1:0 clean sheet.

Liverpool will finish a clean win in UEFA and fall to a 1:1 draw with Fulham.

Abeg EPL is the best.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Numerouno94:

Oga how is d latter miles ahead of him?
Messi has done his best for Barca, thus, its tym he left. Oga wat has Ronaldo achieved dat Messi has not?
Must we always ague abt d better baller betwn dem?.. SMH.

Ronaldo has won 2 major trophies for his senior national team messi hasn't... Ronaldo has more champions league goals and trophy more than messi

I don't think messi has any tangible thing ahead of Ronaldo... If he has pls tell us
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Numerouno94(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:

Ronaldo has won 2 major trophies for his senior national team messi hasn't... Ronaldo has more champions league goals and trophy more than messi

I don't think messi has any tangible thing ahead of Ronaldo... If he has pls tell us

Re u kidding me? who is has d highest numba of balon d'or nd Fifa world best?
who has d highest numba of European golden shoe?
who has d highest numba of of player of d match?
who has d highest numba of player of d tournament?
who has d highest assist?
who has d highest numba of trophies?
who has d highest numba of dribbles for d past decade?
who has d highest numba of goals per calender year?
who has d highest numba of goals against d top big teams in Europe?

Abeg Ronaldo started football b4 Messi buh can u see d few goals Ronaldo has ova messi despite Messi playin lesser games.

So olympics nd under20 world cup Messi won is notin abi? world cup best player Messi won is notin abi? has Ronaldo won one? has Ronaldo being in a world cup final?... Guy lemme stop here, use Google next tym.

Abeg can Ronaldo b a playmaker? can he give a genius pass? can he play 10? Messi plays all d position yet he scores frm all angles unlike ur striker who always waits for tap in nd penalties.

wen was d last tym Ronaldo scores a free kick goals? Sometin Messi uses as pillow. Guy watch Messi play nd u will see dat he is a magician.
Abeg wen was d last tym Ronaldo dribbles an opponent? sometin Messi does always.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Numerouno94:

Re u kidding me? who is has d highest numba of balon d'or nd Fifa world best?
who has d highest numba of European golden shoe?
who has d highest numba of of player of d match?
who has d highest numba of player of d tournament?
who has d highest assist?
who has d highest numba of trophies?
who has d highest numba of dribbles for d past decade?
who has d highest numba of goals per calender year?
who has d highest numba of goals against d top big teams in Europe?

Abeg Ronaldo started football b4 Messi buh can u see d few goals Ronaldo has ova messi despite Messi playin lesser games.

So olympics nd under20 world cup Messi won is notin abi? world cup best player Messi won is notin abi? has Ronaldo won one? has Ronaldo being in a world cup final?... Guy lemme stop here, use Google next tym.

Abeg can Ronaldo b a playmaker? can he give a genius pass? can he play 10? Messi plays all d position yet he scores frm all angles unlike ur striker who always waits for tap in nd penalties.

wen was d last tym Ronaldo scores a free kick goals? Sometin Messi uses as pillow. Guy watch Messi play nd u will see dat he is a magician.
Abeg wen was d last tym Ronaldo dribbles an opponent? sometin Messi does always.

Cheers!!

all these you listed here are majorly individual achievement which does not even matter when it comes to who has won it more than who... i believe Ronaldo... has equally tasted of this individual honours that you mentioned...

now Ronaldo has tasted A senior national team trophy, messi has not, (senior is bigger than junior, incase u want to drag ur baseless argument to u20 world cup) ronaldo has conquered three out of the five major leagues in europe and the world at large, he has appeared in more champions league semi finals more than barcelona (not messi o) in the last ten years... oh! i promise to only list what Ronaldo has and messi does not have...

my point is Ronaldo is bigger than Messi in any way you look at it
champions league he has won it more than messi
international trophy he has it more
and so many more that i cant list them here

individual award or honours is not a major criteria to determine who is bigger between the two... thanks
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by littleguy444: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:

all these you listed here are majorly individual achievement which does not even matter when it comes to who has won it more than who... i believe Ronaldo... has equally tasted of this individual honours that you mentioned...

now Ronaldo has tasted A senior national team trophy, messi has not, (senior is bigger than junior, incase u want to drag ur baseless argument to u20 world cup) ronaldo has conquered three out of the five major leagues in europe and the world at large, he has appeared in more champions league semi finals more than barcelona (not messi o) in the last ten years... oh! i promise to only list what Ronaldo has and messi does not have...

my point is Ronaldo is bigger than Messi in any way you look at it
champions league he has won it more than messi
international trophy he has it more
and so many more that i cant list them here

individual award or honours is not a major criteria to determine who is bigger between the two... thanks
Cristiano ronaldo is the greatest athlete at the moment and leo is a football genius. no use arguing about that.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
please educate me a little, tell me what messi has done or achieve that made his own genious status stronger than Ronaldo or any other player
littleguy444:
Cristiano ronaldo is the greatest athlete at the moment and leo is a football genius. no use arguing about that.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by littleguy444: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:
please educate me a little, tell me what messi has done or achieve that made his own genious status stronger than Ronaldo or any other player
everybody knows in terms of talent ronaldo is far behind messi, however talent as good as it is does not make one the greatest, many factors also contribute and cr7 being the epitome of this completion makes his goat title undisputable.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
na who pass for school na im know book... in history it is the trophy that they won people who first use in judging them... and not who has more talent
grin grin grin grin
littleguy444:
everybody knows in terms of talent ronaldo is far behind messi, however talent as good as it is does not make one the greatest, many factors also contribute and cr7 being the epitome of this completion makes his goat title undisputable.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by littleguy444: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Bigredmachine:
na who pass for school na im know book... in history it is the trophy that they won people who first use in judging them... and not who has more talent
grin grin grin grin
then arent we saying the same thing, thought i said this before.you sef you get problem but note as important as trophy is, it doesnt mean everything in football.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
well in this case of Ronaldo and Messi and the endless debate on who is bigger between the two of them... Its Ronaldo... i dont care if another player dead or alive or even yet unborn is greater than Ronaldo... all i know that with what is on ground... CR7 is bigger than LM10
littleguy444:
then arent we saying the same thing, thought i said this before.you sef you get problem but note as important as trophy is, it doesnt mean everything in football.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by littleguy444: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bigredmachine:
well in this case of Ronaldo and Messi and the endless debate on who is bigger between the two of them... Its Ronaldo... i dont care if another player dead or alive or even yet unborn is greater than Ronaldo... all i know that with what is on ground... CR7 is bigger than LM10
this cr7 fanboy sef i never disputed your claim about cr7 being the greatest.read b4 commenting it helps alot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month / France Vs Australia FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 - 1) On 22nd November 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.