Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (38958 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by anishe(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
Congrats Omosexy. You are model. keep it up. i wish i can just have a taste of da thing. lol
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by sley4life(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
she's not bad. one of the disciplined actress we have in the country not like Ton.to. I wish her best. She is a good example of a disciplined gal not like some of our gals that go arnd chasing anything on trousers while they are still married
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by uglybetty: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
I really respect her. MARRIED, BEATIFUL, FAMOUS and RICH, but still responsible.Unlike Aunty Stela Damasus and Faita Balogun.These Aunties are vexing me. Keep it up pretty.you are really a role model.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by mithel(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
uglybetty:

I really respect her. MARRIED, BEATIFUL, FAMOUS and RICH, but still responsible.Unlike Aunty Stela Damasus and Faita Balogun.These Aunties are vexing me. Keep it up pretty.you are really a role model.

haba at the bolded ,her husband died ni nw sad sad sad
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by uglybetty: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
[haba at the bolded ,her husband died ni nw]

Was happy for her when I heard she remarried after the death of her husband, thinking that atlist she will have a company and a father for her kids,but was supprised when I heard about the brake up.what is she looking for up and Down?Beauty is not everything.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by gen212: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
na so,till death do them path.make i do marry sef i don tire to read people own
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
fstranger3:

I give it another 15 months before they find their square roots!
What exactly are you insinuating? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by HotieTima(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
Good for them.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by OAM4J: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
fm7070:

I give it to a sexy, sensible, sensational lady who has been able to cope and manage her marriage.
most ladies of her status (worldwide) cannot maintain their marriage and fame together.
Omotola, God bless you, keep you, sustain you, give you more marrital bliss and above all, JOY.
You are an icon to reckon with.

+1
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by farochron(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
fstranger3:

I give it another 15 months before they find their square roots!

And so shall your own be. Amen
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by atropin(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
congratz omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by ideylaff: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Kudos to them. Not easy in the world of make-belief where marriages scatter like no man's business.

But I gotta tell you, the man is a pilot. Pilots earn loads of cash, in US dollars. So any guy who wants to pluck that kind of juicy fruit, had better go in prepared. Very prepared!

Naaaa. thats the believe we had growing up, Doing some consulting for a Major player in recruiting Pilots at the moment and their average earnings peak @ $70,000- 85K a year, Thats not really a lot is it
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Good for them.
I know. . .
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by jasman1: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
Any child in this marriage?, not that it matters.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by biggtonny: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
what are they celeberating? dat yankee dude curled his hands all over "epundu" @ the grammy. everything is finished. i pitty d man
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Kunbee: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
Congrats
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by MissyB3(f): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
jas man:

Any child in this marriage?, not  that it matters.
4 kids
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by eghost247(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
Congrats
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by LadyT(f): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2011
grin

Her husband is a pilot they probably hardly see each other! The true secret to their sucessful marriage is everyday is a honeymoon.

I really think unless we know these other actors/atresses personally we cannot judge. Also Omotola married very young before she became a star very much against her parents wishes. I think they started dating when she was sixteen and he was in his 20's!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Basics007: 3:11am On Mar 27, 2011
Blazay:

Goooooooooo OmosexxxxxxY!!!
From one Omosexxxxy to another. cool

Don't mind these Chrislamic, ugly singles and divorcees jelosing you all over the world. kiss

Genevieve "Okoronkwo" Dbanj is still doing "Fall in Love" on YouTube.

Mu he he he he he

God's time has truly come and passed for some peep! wink
U just cracked me up
biggtonny:

what are they celeberating? dat yankee dude curled his hands all over "epundu" @ the grammy. everything is finished. i pitty d man
Lol.
What`s Epundu? So much on NL
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by camaldina(m): 3:59am On Mar 27, 2011
i DID NT KNOW U SAID TOO DURING THE GRAMMY.
BUT THAT WAS NT THE WORST, THOUGH,
REALLY, I PITY THE MAN TOO.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Jenifa1: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2011
Blazay:

ouch lol
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Fesisko(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2011
Indeed,u are a role model! Congratulation,OMOSEXY.[color=Black][/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by charleslov: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2011
omo you too fine ooooh why you go marry that guy na me you for marry am one of your fans i stay at iba estate[flash=200,200]http://[img][/img][/flash]

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Fesisko(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2011
Indeed,u are a role model! Congratulation,OMOSEXY.[color=Black][/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by charleslov: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2011
hello am charles how are you doing today

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2011
charleslov:

hello am charles how are you doing today
Idondie? cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by slymm(f): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
he understands he is sharing her with some other dudes, same way she understands that she is sharing him with some random babes. They have a good understanding, the kind necessary for a good marriage. Their kind of marriage will last a lifetime. No suprise here!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by naijangel7(f): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
Congrats to Omosexy and hubby. May you live to see your golden jubilee and beyond!

Mu he he he he he

God's time has truly come and passed for some peep!

LOL grin grin grin grin But Genevieve issued an official statement saying she wasn't in a relationship with Dbanj. Saying he's a nice guy but not her type at all. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun In Wig At Harrysong Concert [PICS] / Debie-Rise Commissions New Borehole In Kogi (Photos) / AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.