Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (38976 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by aieromon(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
Congrats,OmOsExY kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by eros(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
Congrats to omosexy and her very patient and tolerating hubby.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nakele(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
Congrats Omosexy and your handsome Captain,,,
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Prinsess(f): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
Awww, married since 18? wat did I know at that age , A real role model is what she is, Congratz to them.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by solajacobs(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by FabulousE1: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2011
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!This Structures CAN throw a Man OFF Balance. NDLers, hw many of U Guys can Give up His Birth-Right for this SEXY I-CONICAL FEMALE.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by eghost247(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2011
Fabulous E:

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!This Structures CAN throw a Man OFF Balance. NDLers, hw many of U Guys can Give up His Birth-Right for this SEXY I-CONICAL FEMALE.
Lmao
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by osjet55: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2011
Today is another auspacious day in the life of maritals life. I wish u many more and long life and prosperity. It is not easy, especially today where woman face no stay for one place.
Once, again congratulation
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by nkirubb: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2011
Congrat
I wish them more years of togetherness
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by sexyygirl(f): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Omotola Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am happy for you. keep it up!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by slama: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
congrats girl, still wondering aw u guys are togeda with all dose guys touching ur bombom anyhow
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by mobby4ever(f): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
OmoT, Congrats!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Bukkilove(f): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
Congratulations to you Omotolaa cheesy cheesy kiss

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by bunmita: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2011
congratulations to you omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by CrudeOil2(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2011
Trash
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by SeanT21(f): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2011
Crude Oil:

Trash

LMAO!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Michjoe: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hummmmmmmmmmm, undecided angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by blessin011: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
una don see am?na so una go dey jump from man to the another,see una mate ,she is still banyan. see back year?som of una don run comot for marriage while some are still planning to run.If u like run or stay all i know is that after running you go still come back whether you like it or not.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by hotchick: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
This Babe is soooooo in a class of her own! I cringe when people compare her to all these other actresses , She has depth and is Solid. Interesting, Unpredictable and yet Grounded.

I LOVE YOU OMOSEXY.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Ekehinde. It takes a lot of patience, tolerance and understanding to wake up to the same face year-in year-out. . . .Lol. . .
slymm:

he understands he is sharing her with some other dudes, same way she understands that she is sharing him with some random babes. They have a good understanding, the kind necessary for a good marriage. Their kind of marriage will last a lifetime. No suprise here!!!
Your prove?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by distincty: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
I wll congratulate Mr. Ekeinde 4 undastndn his wife as an actress, no man wll watch his wife kissn, huggn, romancn, hv u watch 'd prostitute'?, At least saheed n fatiah r gud examples.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by distincty: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
I wll congratulate Mr. Ekeinde 4 undastndn his wife as an actress, no man wll watch his wife kissn, huggn, romancn, hv u watch 'd prostitute'?, At least saheed n fatiah r gud examples.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos / Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You / AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.