Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine (21851 Views)

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by ashacot: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2020
A Ugandan househelp, Vicky Abiria has been sentenced for feeding her boss's baby with her urine and infecting her with syphilis.

Abiria was sentenced to four years imprisonment by Kira division court on Friday, December 11.

Hope Chica, the mother of the baby told the police that she got suspicious after noticing that Abira had kept the baby’s bottle packed with urine in her bedroom.

Upon interrogation, she confessed that she was giving the child her urine.

"I found my baby’s bottle full of urine and when I asked her she confessed that she was feeding my baby with her urine,” she said.

Chica added that: “When I took my daughter to the hospital, the doctors found out that my baby had syphilis. I am now trying to treat my child and make sure that she doesn’t get other complications.”

She further added that she always saw these kinds of acts on social media and television and didn’t really think that they were true.

"I have always heard that house helps do these kinds of things, now that it has happened to my child, I even fear maids. I don’t ever want to hire one. I have always treated this girl well but I don’t know why she decided to do such a thing,” she said.

Kampala Metropolitan Police (KMP) Spokesperson Patrick Onyango had on Thursday, December 10, confirmed that they arrested Abira and charged her with spreading dangerous diseases after tests on the child proved that it had been infected by a urinary tract infection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEjZjF3LCIE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIvy7S5jQp1/?igshid=l4f74glfy094

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by JaneYave(f): 5:12am On Dec 14, 2020
This maid situations in Uganda is really becoming worrisome. Some maids are agents sent to destroy. How could you hurt an innocent child? Delegating motherhood has some consequences but in hepless situations, some women choose it. My children over everything o o, I may not have the mind to bear it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Profadvocate: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2020
The way we treat our maid sometimes are very bad and some tend to take revenge

So sad

30 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Neddstark: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2020
And what if the baby died? That maid should be sentenced indefinitely till she attains menopause.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2020
wicked world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
ashacot:
A Ugandan househelp, Vicky Abiria has been sentenced for feeding her boss's baby with her urine and infecting her with syphilis.

Abiria was sentenced to four years imprisonment by Kira division court on Friday, December 11.

Hope Chica, the mother of the baby told the police that she got suspicious after noticing that Abira had kept the baby’s bottle packed with urine in her bedroom.

"I found my baby’s bottle full of urine and when I asked her she confessed that she was feeding my baby with her urine,” she said.

Chica added that: “When I took my daughter to the hospital, the doctors found out that my baby had syphilis. I am now trying to treat my child and make sure that she doesn’t get other complications.”

She further added that she always saw these kinds of acts on social media and television and didn’t really think that they were true.

"I have always heard that house helps do these kinds of things, now that it has happened to my child, I even fear maids. I don’t ever want to hire one. I have always treated this girl well but I don’t know why she decided to do such a thing,” she said.

Kampala Metropolitan Police (KMP) Spokesperson Patrick Onyango had on Thursday, December 10, confirmed that they arrested Abira and charged her with spreading dangerous diseases after tests on the child proved that it had been infected by a urinary tract infection.

Goodness gracious!!!!This is evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by peppermint7(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Profadvocate:

So sad
listen to urself again
Noooooo just listen to urself again

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Karlovich: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Amala and Ewedu maid, she wants to use the baby for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Lifestone(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Profadvocate:

So sad
You are sounding so ridiculous

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
They should have made it a life sentence because that crime is way too weighty for just a 4yr sentence.i mean... That baby could have died from complications of drinking that her disease riddled urine.

What a wicked world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Nawa
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Jake19: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Which kind Uganda be this one?
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Mrscarter(f): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
ashacot:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIvy7S5jQp1/?igshid=l4f74glfy094
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Wtf. Why would anyone do such a thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by tstx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you have the sick habit of maltreating your Maid, Driver or Cook... Stop... Because the day them go remember you, you will regret your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by tstx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lifestone:

You are sounding so ridiculous

He doesn't sound ridiculous.. What he said is nothing but the truth... You just don't want to see things from his point of view. Which isn't surprising.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nawa oo
some people just wicked for no reason
It's God thst will punish that maid
is the salary the madam is paying u not enough no

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by NobleRace: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Very sad.

"The heart of man is deceitful and continuously wicked. Who can know it?"

What a world we live in? You always need to trust someone in order to survive, but how do you know who to trust? May God help us never to trust our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by hashtagged(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fear woman anywhere you see them, you see their evil hearts am not supprised. After hearing a lady killed her 4 children to get back at her husband this is not new, The only creatures who have same hearts as the devil fear women
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by GloShare(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yet na Omah Lay be them problem

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by money121(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by LoveJesus87(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Neddstark:
And what if the baby died? That maid should be sentenced indefinitely till she attains menopause.
seriously seconded

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by PoliticalHunter: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omoh...urine? People dey oh lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Factfinder1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fucking black countries with animals on their flags and as their citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
It’s like people just transfer their hatred on harmless innocent babies. Evil people everywhere.
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by tammie24: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
These Ugandans are wicked people

My God!
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Alkalinepine: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oga ooo
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by illicit(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Maybe it use to be a delicacy around there....
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by Osnami: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine by paulolee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Threaten To Marry Off Kidnapped Daughters Of Abubakar Bello Furfuri / The Alarming Electronic Fraud In Banks / Teenage Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.