Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured (3345 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by manya(m): 3:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Any body who knows where I can get suckers of this banana should help me

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by etrange: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Sorry, what other types are there?
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by chukwuibuipob: 4:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Go to shoprite
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by Lastoffourtnyt: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2020
where are you ? the one of the most common banana in the south, only plantain is ahead of it.
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by abumeinben(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Buy anyone. Snap and then Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Go to any ShopRite fruit section. You'll find it there.
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by manya(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Go to shoprite
Not fruit.
I am looking for the suckers to plant.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by manya(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2020
abumeinben:
??
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by SEGLIZ: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
manya:

Not fruit.
I am looking for the suckers to plant.

if you understand the drift you won't respond to the comments.
it seems you are new to nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by Telegram234(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2020
OP shebi banana na banana.
No be belle, e go enter and no be toilet be the end product..

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by ProtectMyMoney: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
manya:
Any body who knows where I can get suckers of this banana should help me

if you want the suckers, Minimum order quantity is 15000 pieces.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by Karleb(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
That's a photoshopped image.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by Gmajor(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
abumeinben:
WTF does this even mean?
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by Jovar(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Buy treated improved Giant sucker Giant cavendish banana suckers and plantlet (and cameroon plantain suckers, plantlet).

Many Other Hybrid Seedling available:
Teak seedlings
Cashew seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Bell apple seedling
Sugar apple seedling
Strawberry seedlings
Noni plant seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Xylopia (eeru) seedling
African walnut seedling
Ugu seeds and seedlings
Grafted mango seedlings
Alfalfa seeds and seedlings
Soursop Seeds and Seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Dwarf Hybrid Coconut Seedlings
Jumbo guava seeds and seedlings
Dwarf pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Nut / Yam type)
Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Dwarf Semi Arid/ Wambugu apple seedling
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Super Gene)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear (Ube) seedling
Hass Avocado(Pear) seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis(oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu(ogbono) seedling
Sweet orange, Grape vine , Lisbon and Indian Lemon, Tangerlo, and double budded seedling of all citrus species
and many other seedlings...

We're behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can visit for self pickup, or we help send to anywhere through transport easily.

Jovar Resources™ (RC 2875407)
Call 08036399734
Call to buy now to enjoy discount.

1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by abumeinben(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gmajor:

WTF does this even mean?

He should buy Banana and snap it. Then Photoshop it to what he saw.
Re: I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured by pek(m): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Go to Nsukka in Enugu State. That's the closest I have seen.

(1) (Reply)

2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! / Best fertilizer product presented to prof. Yemi Osinbajo (photos) / How Much Is Sesame Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.