Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Much Is Sesame Seed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Sesame Seed (3353 Views)

Supply Of Melon(egusi) And Sesame Seed / Supply Of Melon(egusi) And Sesame Seed / Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Sesame Seed by adehsenior(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
Please I want to start trading on sesame seeds, but please I need someone who will tell me the price of one metric ton of sesame seeds in Lagos
I'll appropriate any information concerning this.
Thanks
Re: How Much Is Sesame Seed by patdesire: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
adehsenior:
Please I want to start trading on sesame seeds, but please I need someone who will tell me the price of one metric ton of sesame seeds in Lagos
I'll appropriate any information concerning this.
Thanks

You can get cleaned seed delivered to lagos @ 230k per ton. If you are serious call 08167907094.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Sesame Seed by webcool(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
You can get clean and nice sesame seeds for today price at N320k, interested call 08060374414
Re: How Much Is Sesame Seed by Exporthub: 11:44pm On May 27, 2020
SUPPLIER/EXPORTER OF NATURAL WHITE UNHULLED SESAME SEED IN NIGERIA

ExportHub Nigeria Limited (ENL) is an agro-commodity trading company with a primary focus on sourcing, local supply and exportation of raw and processed agricultural products such as SESAME SEED.

ENL is a leading supplier/exporter of agro-commodities within Nigeria. We assist multinational companies, private organization, public institutions, other agro commodity trading companies (exporters) and individuals to source high quality, natural white unhulled sesame seed.
We interfaced directly with the farmers via our extension officers and local buying agents to get the right quality products. We offer competitive price and guarantee stable supply. We respect contractual agreement and ensure efficient and seamless transaction.

At exporthub, delivering products in line with specification and within schedule is one of our cardinal principle.
Our sesame seed specifications are as follows;

Origin : Nigeria, Type : White Unhulled, Purity : 98% , Oil content : 50%, Moisture : 7%, FFA : 2%, Admixtures : 2% , Aflatoxin : 10pbb,

Therefore, if you are a prospective buyer/importer - regardless of your geographical location - and you seek to consistently place a buy order as regards sesame seed, from a proven, reliable and verifiable company, Exporthub Nigeria Limited (ENL) is your best bet.

Please do contact us if you have further questions and enquiries
Call – +234 806 0146 455 / +234 708 8673 436
WhatsApp – +234 708 8673 436

Email – info@exporthub.ng

Website – https://www.exporthub.ng/sesame-seed

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Sesame Seed by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
We are major suppliers of sesame seeds in Nigeria.
Checkout our warehouse
https://sylvafoodsngltd..com/2020/09/2500bags-of-clean-sesame-seed-available.html

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Cow Milk For Sale / A Mango Tree With 2 Different Fruit Species (pics) / How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.