Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill (22058 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by ikorodureporta: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2020
A woman, Mrs Abigail Musa, who was delivered of five babies after 23 years of bareness, has been stranded at the Fertile Ground Hospital, Zaramaganda Road, Jos, Plateau State, over an accumulated hospital bill of N3.7m.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Abigail had been staying in the hospital for the past three and half months when the babies were born.

However, two of the babies were said to have died.

Her husband, Mr Garba Musa, a pastor with the Church of Christ in Nations, told our correspondent on Sunday that efforts to raise the bill and take his wife and the three surviving babies home had been abortive.

He said, “My wife and the babies were discharged from the hospital about two days ago, but we could not go home due to the hospital bill.

“It’s really a big challenge, which we do not know how to handle because the outstanding money, which the doctor said must be paid before we leave, is N3.7m. This is just too much for us.”

Explaining how the hospital bill accumulated, the cleric said, “My wife had been at the hospital for three months and three weeks. When she gave birth to the five babies through operation, they were premature, which necessitated that they put them inside incubators.

“My wife was charged N3,000 and each baby consumed N5,000 every day. Almost every two days, tests were run on the babies, which took N3,000. There were other charges also, and that was how the money amounted to such a huge amount.

“Although two of the babies could not make it, we thank God for everything. The hospital management said many people in the past who promised to pay after they were discharged, disappeared without a trace. We need help in our present situation.”

Garba, who described the birth of the babies as a miracle, recalled how people mocked him and his wife for the past 23 years over their bareness.

“At a point, some people advised my wife to divorce me; they also came to me and offered similar advice. It was not easy, but I thank God for my wife because whenever we were tempted to divorce, God gave us the grace to resist it,” he added.

https://punchng.com/mother-of-quintuplets-stranded-in-hospital-accumulates-n3-7m-bill/

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2020
May God send help her way
She is definitely not going to remain there permanently, by God's Grace, her helper would locate her soon

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by FOREX4free(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2020
It is well
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by dalywt6: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by BlessedNuel: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Dx life no just balance atall....make dem free the woman na

Government should try and fix the bills from the tax payers purse

23 years of barrenness......the man truly love his wife oh...Praise be to almighty God for the divine intervention

24 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by bigfish3k: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
The state government should take up the bill

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
They should just let her go as she would continue to rack up bills.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Marvieduke(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
The hospital no get shame at all after killing two out of the five babies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by nanauju(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
sad
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Abatemtem(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
IVF in action

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Favemmzar200(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Send me their account number

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Insha Allah,you will receive mercy

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Anaerobi(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2020
this life no balance... what!
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Okuda(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2020
these babies must be hulk. wey dey one dey consume 5k on feeding per day

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by prodev986: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Wow
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Las las one politician will pay off the bills now that it has gone public

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by neyoakins: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Congratulations to them. God will perfect the rest for them
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2020
5 babies!

2 breasts!

How will she cope? Las las, women dey try sha.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Harrynight(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2020
cry

In a sane clime, a woman who birth 5babies at once will attract the Attention of gov to take care of the bills and subsequent needs of the mother and the kids, knowing fully well that it won't be easy for them.

10 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Vidamia(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2020
S
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by mu2sa2: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Supposing every nairalander were to support them with just N10, ten naira.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Oladele99(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
God works in mysterious ways beyond human comprehension.
Not a joke to be barren for 23 years
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by IamWonderful: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
I pray help locate them fast
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
;
Une see what I was saying when you people where attacking me

I don't support kidnapping but these Northerners have kids theyCan't carter for

These one will all end up in bokoharam if not for these road side adoption agencies

See sometimes let's think outside the box

Someone should just collect these kids and send to a family in the south looking for kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by CreativeBam: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
I wish I could help. embarassed
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by CodeTemplar: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Where is that governor who dashed Laycon N5m?
These are tax paying citizens with no crime records in need of their tax to save their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by emperorAY(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
why is the national health insurance not working in this part of the world. affordable health care is the right of every citizen.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by alphaRego01(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Church
Members

Over to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.