Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting (22064 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Methodist Minister, Rev. Ikejimba Felix and his wife have welcomed a set of twins after eight years of waiting, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Reverend Ikejimba's wife, Barrister Faith gave birth to a boy and girl after eight years of marriage.

Taking to Facebook on August 3, the happy father shared photos with the newborn twins and prayed for couples in the waiting room.

"As i carried my twins this morning,i prophesy upon every waiting family that 9 months from today there shall be cry of babies in your home in Jesus powerful name,Amen" he wrote.

His sister-in-law, Chinwendu Odi, also shared the goodnews.

"Worthy! Worthy!! Worthy!!! Is the Lamb Hallelujah!!!!!!! My Lovely Methodist Family this is a beautiful August ooo! Truly a month of New beginning oo!See what God did for us by blessing my sister and her husband a Methodist Minister Very Revd Ikejimba Ifeanyi Felix with clean twin babies (A Boy and a Girl) after secondary infertility of 8 years oo! Please join us in thanking This Great God,The Covenant Keeper and Miracle Worker! He is a Faithful and will do yet more" she wrote.

As i carried my twins this morning,i prophesy upon every waiting family that 9 months from today there shall be cry of babies in your home in Jesus powerful name, Amen

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225935203595795&id=1505641053

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by debbydams(f): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Optimistguy1969: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
finally shares goodnews on Nairaland?

This na testimony o

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by yanabasee1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ok oh..... You the motivate me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
They hardly appreciate IVF and the Medical Doctors as well as other brains behind it.
But they want to be respected.
They never acknowledge the efforts of science at all. Now see them smiling.
They won't encourage their members to seek for help in time, that delay is dangerous.
They forget to respect one of the Laws of Labour which DIVISION of LABOUR

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Chrsbenn(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ejima ooo may the good Lord watch over them

4 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by nairavsdollars(f): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sensible christians are taking advantage of modern technology. Ignorant ones are rejecting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nonyeadamu: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
They hardly appreciate IVF and the Medical Doctors as well as other brains behind it.
They won't encourage their members to seek for help in time, that delay is dangerous.

Na graveyard dey your head.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thank God for them.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by superCleanworks(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
E good. I like good news. Thank God

More good news please. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
God is great. Oju ti awon èlegán grin

3 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
You carry good news

Hallelujah

Maybe because it is Sunday
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Naceb: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Faithful God!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by superCleanworks(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

LoL
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Bar1941(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulations to them...

Righteousness89, your food is here ooo.
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by superCleanworks(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

U harsh o. grin
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by rottenPussy: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Since I learnt about IVF, news like this no longer excite me as much.

Wahala for who can’t take in and choose to ignore IVF

4 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
when you wait on the Lord.. God will show u wonders.. God has always been faithful, congrats to the family

2 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by wunmi590(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
shocked

Thank God, first good news from ...

More of this angry

1 Like

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by BigYash: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Glory to God
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
undecided

With time, discoveries like the 'Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells' will make procreation even easier. The fact that there is a possibility of converting a nerve cell, hepatic cells and other cells to sperm and egg cells may solve infertility issues once and for all.

Congrats to them.......

In this era of horrible news, any good news is appreciated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Thermodynamics(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thank God for them
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Are you insinuating that twins or more can't come without IVF?

2 Likes

Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by greenie77: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Darreytinho10(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulations to em and may God give those looking for fruit of the womb such surprise too
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by allanphash7(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulation

When is your turn it’s your time and vice versa
Re: Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by MufasaLion: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Just because he said the truth?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days / Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.