Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,259 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas (46328 Views)

Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / 6 Unwritten Rules Of Airplane Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by NEWSREPORT: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2swh1Y1BEhM

A man was taken into custody after he climbed onto the wing of an Alaska Airlines plane at the Las Vegas airport Saturday, an airport spokesman said.
Flight 1367 from Las Vegas to Portland was preparing for takeoff from McCarran International Airport when the pilot noticed a person coming toward the aircraft and notified the control tower, Alaska Airlines said in a statement.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and airport officials took the man into custody, airport spokesman Joe Rajchel told CNN.

The man had hopped a perimeter fence and was observed by airport staff around 1:40 p.m. PST, according to Rajchel.

Video shot by a passenger shows the man sitting and walking on the wing. He then removes his socks and shoes before trying to climb the Boeing 737's winglet, the upturned end of the plane's wing. As police officers approach the man, he slides down the winglet and falls to the tarmac below.
Officers took the man into custody and he was taken to a medical facility, Rajchel said.

The plane returned to the gate for a full inspection following the incident, the statement from Alaska Airlines said.
According to Alaska Airlines' website, the flight was scheduled to depart at 12:30 p.m. but the delay led to its departure at 4:48 p.m.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/12/us/las-vegas-airport-plane-wing-man-custody/index.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by fashionhub: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2020
This life no balance o

Man still dy find wey comot this place, and this nigga is yearning to leave my destination

GOD GRANT ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY sad

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Righteousness89(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2020
This is Confirmed Confusion!
The Challenges ,Problems and Fear of the unknown in the world today is making many go berserk!!

There is one ALMIGHTY BEING upon whom we can cast all our Challenges on!
HIS Name is JESUS Christ.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by illicit(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by BafanaBafana: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
He is a Trump supporter, the 6 electoral college delegates from Nevada are aboard that plane going to DC to vote for Biden so the nigga is trying to stop them..

I guess

7 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Sundrus: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
grin spiderman
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by osamz007: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2020
TROUBLE DEY SLEEP

YANGA WAN WAKE AM

2 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
He is a Trump supporter, the 6 electoral college delegates from Nevada are aboard that plane going to DC to vote for Biden so the nigga is trying to stop them..

I guess
He looks like Mr. bamite

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Mayng01(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
That guy is gonna die or suffers concussion. He hits his face against the concrete. Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by AmVista: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2020
this is caused by too much watching of MAVEL MOVIES

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by tobechi74: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
He must be planning to kill himself.

Guys are not smiling

3 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Ohhh boy! Men dey find means to enter and this one want japa. Abeg dey come naija, your brain go reset.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by puremaker7(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Mentally unbalanced
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by alizma: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2020
fashionhub:
This life no balance o

GOD GRANT ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY sad
See how your hatred for Nigeria exposed you.
This incident happen somewhere else not in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by gungab(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Haaaaa
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by LZAA: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

He looks like Mr. bamite

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by fashionhub: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2020
alizma:

See how your hatred for Nigeria exposed you.
This incident happen somewhere else not in Nigeria
Dont let your smartness make you think you can outrun your shadow.
You should try revisit the comment again, this time around give me a logical reason for "this life no balance"
Till then, i can only assume that you are not foolish for now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin come be dis one now?
Maybe he is tired of life.

Macsjebs:
grin grin grin grin
White people and theatrics, lmao grin wink cheesy cheesy

I was at the home of an old Nairalander member at Ikeja on Sunday and while opening the door, he screamed: 'Aaahhh!, I can scent you even from inside', macsjebs, ma pa mi na' smiley smiley smiley

I am glad he witnessed first hand all I have been saying about our fragrances. The many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature corroborates this

Haaaaaan Haaaaan grin
Macsjeb ma pa ni now!
God bless your Hustle jare.
God bless the works of your hands.
Bigger you i pray!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Racoon(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2020
He removed his socks,
Removed his shoes and threw it away,
Where was he trying to climb to wriggling like a snake?

That fall was loud in Las Vegas mehn!
We heard the loud thud on the ground in PH here......Whaaam!!
Who says there is nothing new under the sun �
Orisirisi something.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by ignis: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2020
crazy things people do sha
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by ojun50(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Where him dey run go
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Hambivert: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2020
"Was he a black man?"

I'm sure some people sparogatively came here just to confirm.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by chinavs9ja(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Na Bini man?
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin
White people and theatrics, lmao grin wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Omezif(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Hardship is making some people behave like mads and fools. Whether this man didn't has or has suicide mission, we thank God for saving his life by using the pilot of the plane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video) / NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.