Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

They Are Treating Me Like I Killed Someone – Singer Omah Lay Cries Out As He Lan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are Treating Me Like I Killed Someone – Singer Omah Lay Cries Out As He Lan (518 Views)

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / “i’m In Cuff’s” – Singer Omah Lay Cries Out / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are Treating Me Like I Killed Someone – Singer Omah Lay Cries Out As He Lan by yanga24(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerian singer Omah Lay has cried out on how he’s been treated in Uganda as if he has killed someone but isn’t so with singer Tems.

Omah Lay was arrested in Uganda over allegations of going against Covid-19 protocols and also Uganda artists claiming they are taking their shine.

The singer confirmed his arrest in a post and claimed he was in police custody but has now disclosed he and Tems have been sent to court treating them so badly.

According to him in a new post, they are been treated as if they have killed someone as they are being sent to court in handcuffs and being treated so badly.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/they-are-treating-me-like-i-killed-someone-singer-omah-lay-cries-out-as-he-lands-in-ugandan-court

Re: They Are Treating Me Like I Killed Someone – Singer Omah Lay Cries Out As He Lan by dollytino4real(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
who invited u there the first place?

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Omah-lay In Uganda Prison For Violating Covid19 Rule In That Country / Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class / Wizkid Releases 'Ginger' Music Video Featuring Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.