Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Happy Birthday Babyscience: Watching Her Grow Has Made Me Glad - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Babyscience: Watching Her Grow Has Made Me Glad (407 Views)

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Babyscience: Watching Her Grow Has Made Me Glad by DejiPlug(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Happy Birthday!

Babyscience is ringing in her fourth birthday with her famous family today and what better way to celebrate than dazzle in colorful photos expressing her new age.

Time flies fast- as Charlotte Babyscience Osigbesan clocks another year older. That's right, its been 4 years since Pastor Seun Osigbesan and his star actress wife Seun Osigbesan (Jenifer of The Johnsons) welcomed their beautiful princess together.

Reposted from @seunosigbesan
"Look who is 4 today❣️.I was there live and direct 4 years ago when this beautiful princess came into the world and watching her grow has made me glad in so many ways. I pray for you dear daughter that you will grow in the nurture of the Lord and the purpose for which you have come into this world will be fulfilled in Jesus name. I love you so much my dear daughter @babyscienceofficial. Happy birthday to you my princess."

This rambunctious tot incidentally celebrates her birthday every year the week after her parents marriage anniversary and 2020 is another interesting year as she gets to participate during the recent Carol service hosted by her family church.

Watch Babyscience perform alongside fellow Gracemade Kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E018nmjAn4k

Dont forget to drop your best wishes for Babyscience

Plugcentralhub.com

Re: Happy Birthday Babyscience: Watching Her Grow Has Made Me Glad by Mokason288(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Happy birthday darling your mom makes millions of Nigerian’s including me very very happy

Grow up fast in good health and God’s guidance I’m sure you will make Africans and the world at large very very happy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

(1) (Reply)

Top Leaders To Storm 2021 Xtra Ordinary Charity Auction For Sickle Cell Patients / Free Skills Acquisition Training In Soap Making, Pastries In Akure This Frid / How To Stick To Your Budget In This Economy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.