Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

“Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) (3094 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by drinoayo: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija star Nengi has rocked a traditional attire in a picture on Instagram, Igbere TV reports.

The 22-year-old shared the picture of herself adorned with beads on Monday.

“Back to my roots ♥,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIyFZdpF-FQ/?igshid=jilnmj0188yu

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi is a native of Bayelsa State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtWRf3e9NZc

Nengi emerged as the second runner-up for the Lockdown edition on the show which concluded in September.

Lalasticlala

Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Madibah(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fake Human being cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Mandela27: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
SHE IS GOOD.PLEASE HOW MUCH DO DENTISTS CHARGE FOR WASHING OF MOUTH?
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Madibah:
Fake Human being cheesy
Pele o, Real Human being undecided
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mandela27:
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by IamD18: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Low budget Mercy Eke. cheesy
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Mandela27: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Simran94:
YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING?
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mandela27:
YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING?
Nah, just testing
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
And how does the topic bring Mercy into this?
God these mercenaries are delusional
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Mandela27: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Simran94:
Nah, just testing
DONT DO THAT WITH ME NEXT TIME.I DEY VEX QUICK
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by kenzysmith: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nnegi u waaan kill person wey I keep this Vaseline

1 Like

Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by kenzysmith: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
as if mercy clean or sexy reach her.

3 Likes

Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hmm. Cute. This light skin makes me wish I was ten years younger and still possessing my current net worth.
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by abigail97651: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nengi emerged as the second runner-up for the Lockdown edition on the show which concluded in September.
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by johnkay1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
She looks pitiable

Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Oesophagus99(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Owl!

...she looks horrible in dat attire
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Oesophagus99(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Owl!

...she looks horrible in dat attire
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Jodha(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nengi is a goddess periodt...she keeps winning
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Iamicekid(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mandela27:

30k for Abuja here
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by Iamicekid(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Make person no lie, make person no steal, this girl fine
Re: “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix) by femi4: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Trying too hard

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Former Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim Son's Wedding / Allen Onyema / Omarion Shows Off Heartwarming Cute Pictures Of Himself And His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.