Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi (659 Views)

Ps5 With Downloaded Games / I Just Downloaded Game Of Thrones Apk Game. That Game Sweet Die / Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi by chingle5(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
wahala for library wifi for diz pandemic period cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I think nobody get am for nairaland cool cool cool diz night na me and diz game

Re: I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi by jakizio42(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Doesn't the library hv a password??
If so pls how did u do it
Re: I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi by chingle5(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
jakizio42:
Doesn't the library hv a password??
If so pls how did u do it

Every public library have password and how I did it... What I can just tell u is that the use of wifi to connect multiple systems in the library was the loophole cool
Re: I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi by peterincredible: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Have you played the game?
did it work very well ?
and how is the graphics on your computer(low,high,medium)?
I want to download the game too but am scared that I will waste 12.5 gig and it will not still work on my pc I will just cry
Your response is highly needed
Re: I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi by chingle5(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
peterincredible:
Have you played the game?
did it work very well ?
and how is the graphics on your computer(low,high,medium)?
I want to download the game too but am scared that I will waste 12.5 gig and it will not still work on my pc I will just cry
Your response is highly needed

working very well ... the game is not graphic intensive ... the last time i downloaded it i will crash every 20 minutes but there is fix for everytin

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Pandemic Live Count Stream / . / Upgrade Your Gaming Experience With Roblox Avatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.