Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC (2925 Views)

I Just Downloaded Splinter Cell With The Library Wifi / Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. / Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
please any 1 with splinter cell blacklist for pc should come and send it for me to pass away time i stay around unilag in lagos this is what i have

Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Pesguy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yeah come to osun state i have splinter cell blacklist and splinter cell pandora tomorrow
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Vock(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:
please any 1 with splinter cell blacklist for pc should come and send it for me to pass away time i stay around unilag in lagos this is what i have

If you can come to Bariga. I have the installation file
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Vock:

If you can come to Bariga. I have the installation file

haaaa Mad oooo i am staying at bariga ... i just need something to pass away time
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
please txt me whr u stay at bariga 09098970319
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pesguy:
Yeah come to osun state i have splinter cell blacklist and splinter cell pandora tomorrow
osun state in this lockdown period whr will i even c bus
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by DSHADOWWALKER: 5:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Pesguy:

Bro,pls where do you stay in osun state
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020

Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Pesguy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Bro,pls where do you stay in osun state
osogbo
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Pesguy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
chingle5:
how did you change the background of your explore
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Vock(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
chingle5:

haaaa Mad oooo i am staying at bariga ... i just need something to pass away time

I just discovered i didn't bring the hard drive when leaving the office for lockdown. Sorry about that.
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Vock:

I just discovered i didn't bring the hard drive when leaving the office for lockdown. Sorry about that.

Sh*t...............no P ..........Sh*t happens send me u digit maybe i call buzz u later after the lockdown tanks
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pesguy:

how did you change the background of your explore

when u upgrade to window 10 like latest version there is an option for that
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please o anybody i just completed and deleted my Tomb raider ...........i cant even believe i completed it in 2 day .... please o Splinter cell blacklist
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Vock(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
chingle5:

Sh*t...............no P ..........Sh*t happens send me u digit maybe i call buzz u later after the lockdown tanks
090 391 984 21
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:
Please o anybody i just completed and deleted my Tomb raider ...........i cant even believe i completed it in 2 day .... please o Splinter cell blacklist

currently playing tomb raider 2013 please how do you rescued ALEX in the sheep where you have to move the crane to pass through the electric
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by Pesguy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:

when u upgrade to window 10 like latest version there is an option for that

How to upgrade and how many mb it takes
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
sheggsliveth:

currently playing tomb raider 2013 please how do you rescued ALEX in the sheep where you have to move the crane to pass through the electric

that part is kind of like a puzzle ....u have u move the crane in a way that the ladder on it sync with the other ladder above the room so that she can go up the roof and kind of remove the obstacle
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who wanna swap PC games with me only Lagos And most be iyanaipaja or Aboru side here is my list of games

https://www.nairaland.com/5697303/suggest-games-pc-pics-attached/1
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:

that part is kind of like a puzzle ....u have u move the crane in a way that the ladder on it sync with the other ladder above the room so that she can go up the roof and kind of remove the obstacle

yh moved it,I saw the ladder at the top of the roof but she can't hold the ladder,but when ever I struggled to move the ladder to the middle cus the top ladder was at the middle the crane moves to the extreme not centralizing at the middle top ladder .
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pesguy:

How to upgrade and how many mb it takes

just buy window 10 cd or download it from torrent site with is like 4. sumtin gig

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:
that it bro, it's not centralizing no matter i moved it
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:

Dem in two days have been playing like a week now, but not hardcore Sha I play metal gear 5, and lots Sha..but you really try in 2 days though the game is not hard Sha but very interesting story.
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:

How did you played the elevator, could hear what she's saying, I could hear free more the elevator could fall

Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by GodsonO(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
PC GAMES FOR FAST GIVEAWAY PRICES. HD,GOOD AND QUALITY GRAPHICS GAMES, CHECK OUT MY LIST BELOW, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. CALL THIS NUMBER, 08110061132 DON'T WHATSAPP!!! [ZINNA GAMES]

UPDATED LIST!!!
BULLY SCHORLASHIP EDITION
FIFA20
WWE2K20
MADMAX
STRANGLEHOLD
INJUSTICE 2
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2
CALL OF DUTY BATTLEFIELD 4
NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK
NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS
PES 2019
FIFA 19
DEADPOOL
BLUR
GTA V
FOOTBALL MANAGER 19
TOMB RAIDERS 4 (LARA CROFT)

My List!!!
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
sheggsliveth:

that it bro, it's not centralizing no matter i moved it

u need to keep looking up that small pathway u need to move it in the way that it align with the other ladder and if u dont get it just watch a youtube video about it
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Dem in two days have been playing like a week now, but not hardcore Sha I play metal gear 5, and lots Sha..but you really try in 2 days though the game is not hard Sha but very interesting story.

i use trainer for unlimited xp ,ammo and arrow, but no unlimited life so it dont get super easy ............
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by chingle5(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
sheggsliveth:

How did you played the elevator, could hear what she's saying, I could hear free more the elevator could fall

for the elevator when u press the button on the machine to move it up u need to move in circles around the cage so that u can destroy those 4 rings that is attached to the elevator ......... u move it up again go up the stairs and move in circles....... but there is one ring that i couldn't destroy so i activated super jump in my trainer............. i jump toward that wall u will see it when u reach floor 4 or better still activate that eagle eye sumtin i dont no bt u get...........or watch youtube video abt it
Re: Please I Need Splinter Cell Blacklist For PC by sheggsliveth: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
chingle5:

for the elevator when u press the button on the machine to move it up u need to move in circles around the cage so that u can destroy those 4 rings that is attached to the elevator ......... u move it up again go up the stairs and move in circles....... but there is one ring that i couldn't destroy so i activated super jump in my trainer............. i jump toward that wall u will see it when u reach floor 4 or better still activate that eagle eye sumtin i dont no bt u get...........or watch youtube video abt it

I have to watch YouTube videos...played it thanks for responding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discover The Secrets To Make Literally Thousands Of Dollars Every Week / Ps3 In Nigeria: How Much Is It Going For Now? / Need Help On How To Install Fts 18, With Obb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.