Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR (7509 Views)

YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / A Nigerian Man Captured A Blue Marlin Fish Worth $2.6 Milliion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by wearsandtrends1: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
The last image of Keith Spasford, a 14 year old australian boy who wanted to explore the world, so he snuck to a plane wheel well, it opened in mid-air and the boy fell out. the photographer was just testing his new lenses and was shocked after developing those images

4 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by BlessedSpirit: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
ouchh
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by shamsin6300(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
No be small catarh go catch this boy because of the Air he will inhale cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Fahdiga(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
I can bet my left sided buttock that he is a Nigerian trying to escape the IDP of a country

5 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Cerebellum: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock that he is a Nigerian trying to escape the IDP of a country

Lol...lol
You be ful

Sorry o...Your left buttock will be enjoyed by wormsgrin

9 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Freestainworld(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
The boy survived, I saw him last week.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin

Motivational speaker fit don tell this boy u can fly without wings...

35 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
On the next episode of 1,000,001 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Bros brosssssss
Go to church abeg

[img]https://media1./images/f9cda68d7efac6653953ac8d7468e251/tenor.gif?itemid=12739180[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
GayPontiff:
grin

Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Onyenna(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Daayyuummm!!!!!

It’s a pity.....
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by majamajic(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
The photographer was on a plane too ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Dracking(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
As a grandpa

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
na true, for kastina abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Afonja brown roof dwellers disgracing us once again in Australia

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Karlifate: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
GayPontiff:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Bettyo4(f): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Unlucky boy
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by finalboss(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
I was actually on the plane
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by chiemmanuel(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2020
I bet he was listening to r.kelly I believe I can fly

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by falcon01: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2020
flying is easy, but it's the landing that's complicated.
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Dreamliner787(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2020
falcon01:
flying is easy, but it's the landing that's complicated.

Says who?
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by falcon01: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Says who?
says me
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by CHARLOE(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Stupid & crazy!
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Rickmann: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
The last image of Keith Spasford, a 14 year old australian boy who wanted to explore the world, so he snuck to a plane wheel well, it opened in mid-air and the boy fell out. the photographer was just testing his new lenses and was shocked after developing those images

The air pressure at that altitude may even kill him before he gets to ground.
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Vyzz: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Starboytwo(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Na wa for the boy ooo, you dey Australia, you sti wan explore...

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Petyr1: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2020
He is dead before dropping.

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by pek(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Which year is this?

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by alawiiyeyoruba: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Be like say the boy tire for their country.

Pounded yam (Iyán) is considered as the king of all foods because of its many outstanding characteristics ranging from how it’s been prepared to the palatable & pleasurable feeling it gives when consumed hence the popular saying “Iyán ni ọba oúnjẹ”. Pounded yam being a common food among the Yorubas and popularly called Iyán in the Yoruba language is a whitish/creamy looking food gotten from pounding of yam, the delicacy is a gooey dough-like textured food which is conventionally prepared by pounding/beating the boiled yams in a mortal with a pestle. Pounded yam........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/pounded-yam-more-than-a-food-to-the-yorubas/

1 Like

Re: Moment Photographer Mistakenly Captured A Stowaway Falling Out Of Plane MID-AIR by Superpower(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2020
A young boy in Benin tried to pull this stunt. Thank God he was discovered on time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU, FG Have Reached An Agreement! / List Jamb Accredited Registration Center In Ikorodu Lagos -easy24 / Top 10 Most Deadliest Weapons In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.