Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration (40237 Views)

Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) / Get Your Quality Costomize Jacket 4 Signout Finial Stundent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by EngrHumble(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuZV-vJdQvQ

A final year student of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has lost his life in a tragic accident that occurred after his last exams.

The young man simply known as Abraham was dancing on a car during his signing out on Friday, 22nd of July, 2022 when tragedy struck.

According to reports, the deceased was studying engineering and he is the only child of his parents. He is said to have fallen off the car when the driver moved and he became unconscious.

Eyewitnesses tried to resuscitate him but unfortunately, he passed away. A video posted on the internet shows the moment other students were carrying him.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nwodosis(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Thier village people have settled their scores with his parents. RIP

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by caesymore(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Damn it. young blood don really sign-out for life like this.

R.I.P to the dead more life to the living. I feel for en Mama

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nwodosis(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Thier village people have settled their scores with his parents. RIP

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Toneypen247(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Across the river, there is no more sorrow,
across the river, there is no more pain,
the sun will shine across the river,
and you will never be unhappy again. cry

Such is life, so unpredictable, coincidental, and superstitious. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Kindly check my signature below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by God1000(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Sad, celebration gone wrong

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by matrix199(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Tragic!

What a great loss for his parents.

6 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by robinso01(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
That is why whenever i am celebrating anything,i am always conscious of myself,make my village people no go reason my matter from my horse play celebration.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by LordIsaac(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2022
A very useless and senseless celebration, I must say. I say this because some of them do not know their fate yet! For example, why would I be running around with a CGPA less than 4.5? People without sense to comprehend this submission should not quote me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by juman(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Died of senselessness.

14 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Crazeworld(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Whenever there is something to celebrate, do it moderately cos even happiness can kill.

Ayo npa yan rora yor. Stay happy and shey jeje - Naira Marley

26 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Ademola47(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2022
So sad cry cry
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2022
Death does not kill; it is the EXUBERANT JOY that kills. So Death is innocent of all the accusations of killing and death he's accused of!

8 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Akfrenzy(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
angry Youth's of nowadays and Stvpidity are inseparable

Imagine an only child that his parents toil through thick and thin to send to school in Nigeria killed himself just bcuz he's celebrating a final exam that he's not sure of or maybe he's overwhelmed by the exam malpractice

PROVERBS 15 VS 20 comes to mind ( A wise son gladdens his father and a foolish son is the shame of his mother.)

What if he Graduated from OXFORD UNIVERSITY that means he'll jump into the ocean and celebrate

I don't have any RIP to waste bcuz I'm only thinking about the parents now bcuz they might not survive it

10 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Jostoman: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
Village people at work

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by realmindz: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2022
What a sad way to die.

Graduating from yabatech? Not even unilag....then we havent mentioned MIT or Havard.

Though it is good to celebrate your little achievements but not to die for it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by shonepa(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Shey na stupidity or na Village people we go call this one.

RIP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by MMWandali: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm
Did somebody say: "sign-out"?

Out of what?
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Lanretoye(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Let's gather here to let the person that posted the video know that he/she is a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by olaboy33(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Everything kills!

Stay at home.
Reduce your chance of dying.

3 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by sirfemoz(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Let's not call innocent village people. The guy was just careless. After graduation, most people pray, some give thanks to whatever they believe in, some thinks about the future holds. But he decided to be happy and over did it. I can't just imagine what his family will be going through by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by funkyjaay: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2022
This life.hmmm May his soul rest in peace
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Honourable1901(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
May his soul rest in oeace
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Moh247: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
RIP
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by hush15: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuZV-vJdQvQ

A final year student of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has lost his life in a tragic accident that occurred after his last exams.

The young man simply known as Abraham was dancing on a car during his signing out on Friday, 22nd of July, 2022 when tragedy struck.

According to reports, the deceased was studying engineering and he is the only child of his parents. He is said to have fallen off the car when the driver moved and he became unconscious.

Eyewitnesses tried to resuscitate him but unfortunately, he passed away. A video posted on the internet shows the moment other students were carrying him.

They say too much of everything kills. It is a fact cos even too much joy is potent enough to send you into the afterlife.

RiP

3 Likes

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by tillaman(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Ayo npa eyan rora yo
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by yusluvad(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
His death will bring so much griefs to his parents. May God console and comfort them...

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by candidladyTemp(f): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Boy child will always bring nothing but pains to their parents

No RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by 2blessed01(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
May his soul rest in Peace...Amen!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) / Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.