Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Marital Plans - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Plans (1948 Views)

Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Shortyy:
Hmm. You're still too young for this kind of pressure on yourself. And judging from your replies, you are introverted and haven't been with lots of women. Enjoy yourself for now, have a fulfilled youth. Don't be In a rush, as you're obviously not financially ready to be buying diapers, baby's food and paying school fees.

Take your time, in the next 3 or 4 years, you'd be ready.

I appreciate your comment. Yes I am an introvert. I haven't at all. Is that a challenge or could it pose one in the future?. I sure will. You are so sweet.

You are amazing. Compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by zedegit: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zabiboy:

Some guys sef...
OP, have you toured round the world??, have you gone on holidays or vacation outside the country, have you made investments enough to hold you when you retire??, do you have a house of your own so you can stop paying rent??, Have you really spoiled yourself with fun??....
I can bet you havent done all these but here you are thinking about marriage...
No working class lady with sense Would go for a man that earn 50k per month..
Anyways, i'm not one to discourage a fellow nigga from getting married o...All i can say is "Make sure you enjoy yourself...This life, Na only you waka come"
GL

Say what you know.

If it were that easy, who would even opt for 50k job?
Re: Marital Plans by Zabiboy: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2020
zedegit:

Say what you know.

If it were that easy, who would even opt for 50k job?

That's the point bro..
Someone earning 50k should not be thinking of marriage...
Even if you're earning 1M sef....ypu suppose flex yourself well b4 reasoning marriage
Re: Marital Plans by zedegit: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Zabiboy:

That's the point bro..
Someone earning 50k should not be thinking of marriage...
Even if you're earning 1M sef....ypu suppose flex yourself well b4 reasoning marriage

In essence, you are discriminatory. You can advise them to get a working class lady who is supportive and understanding and have few children.
Re: Marital Plans by Zabiboy: 1:09am On Dec 18, 2020
zedegit:

In essence, you are discriminatory. You can advise them to get a working class lady who is supportive and understanding and have few children.

grin ..young guys keep making the same mistake over and over again...
Ok let's say he find the so called supportive and working class lady...definitely, she'll be earning lower than him because it should not be a surprise that working class ladies can't marry someone earning lower than them...
Now, what if after giving birth to a few children ( i'm trying to use the exact words you used ) , things get rough for him and it takes more than 2 years for him to find his feet...
Would the wife's salary be enough for them and the kids??
Would she gladly be the bread winner without nagging??
Would the so called "love" still be there??
Wont she come and litter Nairaland's family section with " My husband is useless and all sorts of ruubish"?? ...
Seriously ehn, na we men dey give all dis Ladies the morale to dey misbehave...
Anyways that's the OP's business...
GL bro

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
engrgd:

Thanks a lot dear. I appreciate your comment and it's encouraging. Please if you know a friend or relative you could link me to I would really appreciate. Compliments of the season.

.. Modified

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
engrgd:

That's not a kind word to say to a lady. You obviously don't know her. Compliments of the season.

That's not a lady he is a man. Go to romance section they know him there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? / How My Husband’s Affair Destroyed His Friend’s Marriage / A Heartbroken Man Discovered His Wife Slept With 6 Men And Also Aborted Twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.