Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Marital Plans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Plans (1922 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good evening all!

I warmly wish to seek your advice on marriage.

I work in Ikeja, Lagos State and live in a self-contained apartment in Alagbole, Ogun State. A 32 year old man currently without a girlfriend. I ended my last relationship cos I wasn't sure I would be able to take care of the lady and I didn't want to waste her time and wasn't sure I could handle the marriage requirements.
I earn a monthly salary of N50,000 with commissions of within N70,000 - N150,000 depending on sales monthly.

I am from Anambra, State and wish to marry next year. Is it possible to marry and take care of a woman with that kind of income given the economy we are in.

Is it possible to meet a lady that would understand and join me in building a home?

I have done some online free IT certificate courses and been applying for jobs with little or no invites. I am graduate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.

Kindly advise and counsel a brother. Thanks
Re: Marital Plans by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Look for a working class lady who will love and understand your condition, don't try to impress her when you meet her, I'm telling you this because it seems you are a good guy. Know where you belong, don't go above what you won't be able to maintain

8 Likes

Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
Look for a working class lady who will love and understand your condition, don't try to impress her when you meet her, I'm telling you this because it seems you are a good guy. Know where you belong, don't go above what you won't be able to maintain
Thanks a lot dear. I appreciate your comment and it's encouraging. Please if you know a friend or relative you could link me to I would really appreciate. Compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
engrgd:

Thanks a lot dear. I appreciate your comment and it's encouraging. Please if you know a friend or relative you could link me to I would really appreciate. Compliments of the season.
I wish I can, but I don't do such because it's a risky thing to do, you must really know a person well and can vouch for the person before indulging in such act

7 Likes

Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
I wish I can, but I don't do such because it's a risky thing to do, you must really know a person well and can vouch for the person before indulging in such act

I completely understand. You are too kind. Thank You
Re: Marital Plans by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
engrgd:

I completely understand. You are too kind. Thank You
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by fykes(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
If at 32 years and working actively in sales u haven't a few ladies u can purposely say" I would love to marry her" about, then u shouldn't want to marry yet.

No 32 yrs old man who is sexually active and worth his onions needs a referral wife except he has skeletons in his closet
Re: Marital Plans by GboyegaD(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
fykes:
If at 32 years and working actively in sales u haven't a few ladies u can purposely say" I would love to marry her" about, then u shouldn't want to marry yet.

No 32 yrs old man who is sexually active and worth his onions needs a referral wife except he has skeletons in his closet

This reasoning sha..... Anyways, to each aboki, his kettle.

5 Likes

Re: Marital Plans by GboyegaD(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Op, keep an open mind and your heart will lead you on rightly.

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by Juliusmomoh: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Go village find one na ..

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by chii8(f): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please don't go for referral wifey oooo,do the finding and searching yourself.God will guide and direct your path.

5 Likes

Re: Marital Plans by Zabiboy: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2020

Some guys sef...
OP, have you toured round the world??, have you gone on holidays or vacation outside the country, have you made investments enough to hold you when you retire??, do you have a house of your own so you can stop paying rent??, Have you really spoiled yourself with fun??....
I can bet you havent done all these but here you are thinking about marriage...
No working class lady with sense Would go for a man that earn 50k per month..
Anyways, i'm not one to discourage a fellow nigga from getting married o...All i can say is "Make sure you enjoy yourself...This life, Na only you waka come"
GL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marital Plans by adekal001: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
Hmmm! Like you are a person of many faces sha... Can't believe you could pass such a nice comment like dis ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by mardis: 4:23am On Dec 16, 2020
In as much as marriage is a good thing a responsible adult should do, it shouldn't also be rushed into. You've to think it through very well. As a guy you're still young.Take your time and gradually search for a lifetime partner, someone who has a sincere fear of God, because when someone has fear of God, then be rest assured that every other things will fall into place.

While searching for a soulmate, continue to save so that you can invest in cool business later, try to be buying your home furnitures and equipment small small, especially those large equipments, price of things are getting higher daily no be say income de increase.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2020
fykes:

Thanks for your comment, the showroom where I work has got just I and my colleague (married lady). I do want to be married and I know I will.

I am not a sex freak, after my last relationship which ended last year, I haven't been involved with any lady and I am an introvert, so please I've got no skeleton in my closet. Thanks once more. Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

This reasoning sha..... Anyways, to each aboki, his kettle.

He's an amazing young man......Smiles, you are funny. Cheers and compliments of the season
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Op, keep an open mind and your heart will lead you on rightly.

Thanks a lot Sir. I appreciate your counsel. Compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:25am On Dec 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Go village find one na ..

I appreciate your comment. Will likely consider that. Thanks and compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:27am On Dec 16, 2020
chii8:
Please don't go for referral wifey oooo,do the finding and searching yourself.God will guide and direct your path.

Whoa! Everyone seems to be against this. I will heed to your counsel. Thanks a lot and compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

Some guys sef...
OP, have you toured round the world??, have you gone on holidays or vacation outside the country, have you made investments enough to hold you when you retire??, do you have a house of your own so you can stop paying rent??, Have you really spoiled yourself with fun??....
I can bet you havent done all these but here you are thinking about marriage...
No working class lady with sense Would go for a man that earn 50k per month..
Anyways, i'm not one to discourage a fellow nigga from getting married o...All i can say is "Make sure you enjoy yourself...This life, Na only you waka come"
GL
I haven't toured the world. I am making some investments already. I don't have my own house yet nor have I spoilt myself with fun. I am an introvert.

I really thought about that. I kind of sensed that a working class lady wouldn't want to be committed to a man that earns such amount monthly. You aren't discouraging me. You pointed out very important issues. I appreciate you man. I will save, investment and plan better. Compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:36am On Dec 16, 2020
adekal001:

Hmmm! Like you are a person of many faces sha... Can't believe you could pass such a nice comment like dis ooo cheesy

That's not a kind word to say to a lady. You obviously don't know her. Compliments of the season.
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2020
mardis:
In as much as marriage is a good thing a responsible adult should do, it shouldn't also be rushed into. You've to think it through very well. As a guy you're still young.Take your time and gradually search for a lifetime partner, someone who has a sincere fear of God, because when someone has fear of God, then be rest assured that every other things will fall into place.

While searching for a soulmate, continue to save so that you can invest in cool business later, try to be buying your home furniture and equipment small small, especially those large equipments, price of things are getting higher daily no be say income de increase.

All the best.

Thanks a lot man. You are amazing. I feel like giving you a hug.
Your second paragraph is so instructive and I appreciate a lot. Cheers man and compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by alade26632: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2020
:This reasoning sha..... Anyways, to each aboki, his kettle.He's an amazing young man......Smiles, you are funny. Cheers and compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
engrgd:
Good evening all!

I warmly wish to seek your advice on marriage.

I work in Ikeja, Lagos State and live in a self-contained apartment in Alagbole, Ogun State. A 32 year old man currently without a girlfriend. I ended my last relationship cos I wasn't sure I would be able to take care of the lady and I didn't want to waste her time and wasn't sure I could handle the marriage requirements.
I earn a monthly salary of N50,000 with commissions of within N70,000 - N150,000 depending on sales monthly.

I am from Anambra, State and wish to marry next year. Is it possible to marry and take care of a woman with that kind of income given the economy we are in.

Is it possible to meet a lady that would understand and join me in building a home?

I have done some online free IT certificate courses and been applying for jobs with little or no invites. I am graduate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.

Kindly advise and counsel a brother. Thanks

That is what dating is supposed to show you now.

Abi how una take dey date this days?

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
engrgd:

Oh, you do not even have a prospect, you are not serious.

Who wants to travel buys a ticket!
Re: Marital Plans by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Do you attend any Church at Alagbole or Akute?

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Acidosis:
Do you attend any Church at Alagbole or Akute?

Yes I do at Alagbole beside the Blue Berry Supermarket after the MRS Petrol Station before Sterling Bank. Thanks
Re: Marital Plans by engrgd(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what dating is supposed to show you now.

Abi how una take dey date this days?

I see but I can't date several ladies in other to discover such.
Re: Marital Plans by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
engrgd:

I see but I can't date several ladies in other to discover such.

Of course not but for saying this, it therefore means you have a choosing problem, which means that you really do not have the confidence to talk to your target or, and, you have not settled what you want from a prospect and you do not know how to spot what you want in a prospect.

Which means you are really too young to be having this issue.
Re: Marital Plans by MrHighSea: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just live your live jejely, wife go come.

32, your swag/vibes don die already?

I don't believe in searching for a wife. They're trophies you grab en passant.

I stay alone, I've not opened the main entrance door since morning and it's a normal thing for me. I enjoy it. so I know what being introverted means. but it's no excuse. Girls dy always line up when I was in the game.

Las las, No rush born plenty pikin.o

Finally, some ladies work 8am-5pm and earn 20k. They also call themselves working class. You suppose know what i mean.

I'm single, so, take this like a pinch of salt.

sometimes, when i calculate my age, i know I'm suppose to marry next year.
Re: Marital Plans by Shortyy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmm. You're still too young for this kind of pressure on yourself. And judging from your replies, you are introverted and haven't been with lots of women. Enjoy yourself for now, have a fulfilled youth. Don't be In a rush, as you're obviously not financially ready to be buying diapers, baby's food and paying school fees.

Take your time, in the next 3 or 4 years, you'd be ready.

1 Like

Re: Marital Plans by mardis: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
engrgd:

Thanks a lot man. You are amazing. I feel like giving you a hug.
Your second paragraph is so instructive and I appreciate a lot. Cheers man and compliments of the season.

Much welcome. Wish you same cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dynamics Of Marriage / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / Dealing With Irreconcilable Differences In Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.