Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. (417 Views)

Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by ify2016: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please,I need spiritually minded person to answer me this question.
I had a dream and in that dream,I saw an unknown man picking out white hair from my head. In real life I don't have white hair. He was funny picking it while I didn't complain.
Though, I have prayed over it but still need your candid advice.
Spiritual leaders and others in the house, your opinion is highly welcomed.
Thanks.
Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by Myhelper1: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
ify2016:
I had a dream and in that dream,I saw an unknown man picking out white hair from my head. In real life I don't have white hair. He was funny picking it while I didn't complain.
Thanks.
You have to continue seeking the face of God, he will never leave you nor forsake you. May your days be long in the land of the living in Jesus mighty name. It is well with you!

PS. I'm not a pastor

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by ify2016: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Myhelper1:
You have to continue seeking the face of God, he will never leave you nor forsake you. May your days be long in the land of the living in Jesus mighty name. It is well with you!

PS. I'm not a pastor
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by petra1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
ify2016:
Thanks.

Don't be moved by dreams. Some Dreams come from God , some comes from the Devil and others by our minds.

Negative dreams comes from the devil.
We can give wrong interpretation to dreams if care is not taken . God is a master communicator. If he's God enough to give you a dream ,he is also God enough to make you understand his message .

If you have a postitive dream thank God for it and say like Mary . " let it be done. I receive" but if its negative, nothing spoil. Just cancel it. " I reject every negative suggestion of the devil in my dream "

But if you're not sure either its negative or positive just like this one . Gray hair could mean decay , deadness and it could also mean wisdom . So if you're not sure if the dream is positive or negative . Just declare " I reject whatsoever that is not of God in this dream . I receive all that God has ordained for me

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by enilove(m): 1:03am On Dec 17, 2020
ify2016:
Thanks.

Read Psalm 71 : 1- 24 . Every night b4 going to be and pray these prayers and as God leads you:

Pray that you will fulfil the age given or written concerning you from heaven , in the name of Jesus .

Pray that hairs taken from your head in that dream be returned by fire , in Jesus' name.

Pray that God should return every glory the enemy took from your head , in Jesus name.

Pray that every evil hand of agent of darkness taking good things from your head should cash fire and return what it has stolen , in the name of Jesus.

Cover your head with the blood of Jesus every day from now on .

Pray that evey evil spoken against you should fail and backfire , in the name of Jesus.

Pls , don't joke with that dream and any playful curse issued against you .

May God keep you and bless you ,in Jesus name .

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2020
ify2016:
Thanks.
It's Not A Good Dream. White Hair In D Dream Symbolizes Wisdom & Maturity. So, It Could Be God Taking It Away Perhaps U Av Done Something Wrong Or U Feel U Are Wise In Own Eyes.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by ify2016: 5:30am On Dec 17, 2020
enilove:

Read Psalm 71 : 1- 24 . Every night b4 going to be and pray these prayers and as God leads you:

Pray that you will fulfil the age given or written concerning you from heaven , in the name of Jesus .

Pray that hairs taken from your head in that dream be returned by fire , in Jesus' name.
I will do that. Thanks a lot

Pray that God should return every glory the enemy took from your head , in Jesus name.

Pray that every evil hand of agent of darkness taking good things from your head should cash fire and return what it has stolen , in the name of Jesus.

Cover your head with the blood of Jesus every day from now on .

Pray that evey evil spoken against you should fail and backfire , in the name of Jesus.

Pls , don't joke with that dream and any playful curse issued against you .

May God keep you and bless you ,in Jesus name .
Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by ify2016: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Truvel:
It's Not A Good Dream. White Hair In D Dream Symbolizes Wisdom & Maturity. So, It Could Be God Taking It Away Perhaps U Av Done Something Wrong Or U Feel U Are Wise In Own Eyes.
Thanks
Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by ify2016: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2020
petra1:

Don't be moved by dreams. Dreams come from God ,Devil or our minds. Negative dreams comes from the devil.
We can give wrong interpretation to dreams . God is a master community. If you have a postitive dream thank God for it and say like mary . " let it be done. I receive" but if its negative nothing spoil. Just cancel it. " I reject every negative suggestion of the devil in my dream " but if you're not sure either its negative or positive just like this one . Gray hair could mean decay , deadness and it could also mean wisdom . So if you're not sure if the dream is positive or negative . Just declare " I reject whatsoever that is not of God in this dream . I receive all that God has ordained for me
I appreciate. I'm very grateful
Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
ify2016:
Thanks.

Lol

The 'man' was probably hungry and wanted to eat something. Funny enough your hair was the only edible substance in all of dreamland.

My name's Joseph by the way.
Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by hakeem4(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2020
ify2016:
Thanks.
Candid advice I can give is for you to keep enjoying your life. It is just a dream and you don't need to attach any meaning to it

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Stay away from things that could send you to an early grave, the man picking grey hairs from your head could mean you're threading on a part that may deprive you of long life, but since you are troubled by the dream to the point of calling out for wisdom {Proverbs 2:3} God is merciful to help you, you've taken the right step by asking! Matthew 7:7-8

So set your minds on simple life not lofty things that could lead you to an early grave {Matthew 6:22-23; Luke 12:15} i pray that you live long enough to see not only your children but you grandchildren and great grandchildren.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. by ify2016: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Stay away from things that could send you to an early grave, the man picking grey hairs from your head could mean you're threading on a part that may deprive you of long life, but since you are troubled by the dream to the point of calling out for wisdom {Proverbs 2:3} God is merciful to help you, you've taken the right step by asking! Matthew 7:7-8

So set your minds on simple life not lofty things that could lead you to an early grave {Matthew 6:22-23; Luke 12:15} i pray that you live long enough to see not only your children but you grandchildren and great grandchildren.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Amen. Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers / Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophecy On June 12th Protest / Discipleship Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.