Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,651 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. (2904 Views)

Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service / Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. by greatmidget(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
FOLLOWING THE PROCESS BUT STILL NOT MAKING HEADWAY

I get to see many people complaining about this problem.

Some people follow the process but not completely. They follow what they are comfortable with and don't follow what they are not comfortable with.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
Some people try to learn all the skills required to setup the business and in the process do not make the required progress.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
Some people take actions but not massive actions. This results in slow progress.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO DOES NOT TAKE MASSIVE ACTIONS?

Some people focus on the results not on the process. This leads them to believe that what they are following is the right process and end up getting inconsistent results.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO DEVIATE FROM PROVEN PROCESS?
Some people follow the process for some time and when they do not get the results they wanted, they conclude that the process does not work.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO GIVES UP AT THE FIRST SIGN OF RESISTANCE?
Some people work for some time, take a long break, then work for some time, again take a long break and complain the process does not work.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM THAT TAKES LONG BREAKS?

I can keep asking you questions like these endlessly...

If your answer to all these questions or even any one of them is YES then naturally you will not be making a headway.

SO what do you need to do to make a headway in your business and start getting results??

Here are some of the essential steps has worked for me and when you follow the same then all the other steps will fall in place.

� Step out of your comfort zone. First do the things you are not comfortable with. There will be a first time for everything you do.
� Focus on the core skills to make your business work. Outsource the essential one time activities.
� Take massive actions as this will give the momentum required to keep you going against all odds.
� Follow the process long enough to start seeing consistent results.
� If the process has worked for others it will work for you also. Just believe it.
� Have consistency in your work. Be regular. Otherwise you will be wasting time warming up each time.

I hope by now you are getting what I am driving at and able to see what has been going wrong in your business if you are not been making headway.

Have believe in yourself, overcome all hurdles and continue to take massive actions and do not give up until you reach there And you will not have complaints anymore.

Are you struggling with your business or you are passionate about making a legitimate money online?

Affiliate marketing is your best plug!!!

Contact the number on my signature to get started with your training immediately!!!

Cheers
Re: Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. by greatmidget(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU

If things are working good for you and are not struggling to make it work then you can skip reading this post further...

Since you decided to continue reading my post I assume you are undergoing some kind of struggle and not able to make things work for you.

If you are recognizing that you are struggling, it is a good sign...because if you know what you are struggling with it is easy to overcome it.

Before trying to solve the problem you are struggling with, it is better to stop doing whatever you are working on and spend some time alone undisturbed for at least a couple of hours to review the whole thing.

Start reflecting on all the things that has happened in your business and the decisions you have taken.
This will help you understand where things have gone wrong.

When you have listed the things which have gone wrong and your struggle points, the next step is to take action to improve on them.

Before I dwell further on the improvement actions I would like to give some suggestions on finding your struggle points.

Just ask yourself the following questions.

�Have you chosen your niche for your business?

�Have you done your Niche research to find what problems your target audience are facing?

�Have you provided value to your audience and built a relationship with them?

�Have you crafted your unique offer to stand out from the crowd?

�Are you promoting an offer you yourself don't believe in?

�Is the offer that you are promoting having a good support system?

�Are you helping your customers with their problems?

If your answer to any of the questions above is a NO, then you have found your struggle point.

If you have not fulfilled any of the criteria above then the struggles you are having is understandable.

Having identified you struggle point, you now have to fix it to end your struggle.

Start working on the criteria you've not complied with by finding someone within your system or if necessary, outside your system who can help you in solving the particular problem.

When you have addressed all the criteria and all your answers become affirmative, then you will no longer struggle to make it work for you..

Its time to get back to work, restrategize and relaunch and you won't struggle anymore.

If you are passionate about making a legitimate money online through Affiliate marketing or you are simply struggling to figure things out, kindly contact the number on my signature to get started immediately.

Cheers!!!
Re: Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. by greatmidget(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
I am Not Qualified Enough!!!

This is something I used to tell myself before,
And I hear a lot of new aspiring online entrepreneurs tell themselves..

But guess what??

You Are..

No matter where you're at!

What you're experience level might be!!

Or what you've been through!!!

They Can all be helpful to someone and resonate with another person looking to start their online journey.

You don't need to be an expert..

Instead, act as a reporter.. Relay helpful information you've acquired to other people..

Surround yourself with entrepreneurs whose success greatly shadows your own..
If someone asks a question, seek out the answer or the information and then provide it to them in a concise way that's easy to digest.

It almost sounds too easy..

But it works..

It's worked for me and group of others I know quite well.

So wherever you're at right now, there is someone out there that could learn from your experience, failures, successes, and your story..

Stop procrastinating and get started immediately. Make 2021 a prosperous year for you.

If you are passionate and interested in doing online business especially Affiliate marketing but you are stuck or don't know where to get started, contact the number on my signature and let get you started immediately.

Cheers
Re: Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. by greatmidget(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
IS MOTIVATION A MYTH??

*Work on your self
*Take a mentor in your field and follow him by focus.
*Improve yourself daily

�Remember that you need to have focus and some results with progress to scale your business and reach where you want to go.

�In this way , You won't be needing a Motivational video everytime you get started with your work.

Hope you will focus on progress than on Motivation.
While you need to be motivated, it work best if you are willing and ready to work on yourself and taking action.
You won't achieve anything if you don't take action.
Action!

Action!!

Action!!!.

Contact the number on the signature for proper guidance and mentorship on how to successfully start your legitimate online business especially in Affiliate marketing.
Re: Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. by greatmidget(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
HOW ARE YOU HANDLING YOUR SETBACKS

A setback is a setup for a comeback.

Most people look at setbacks and failures like it's the end of the world.

but....really it's giving you feedback on what you did wrong.

If someone tells you that you can’t succeed in business, will you quit?
A setback is literarily what you should expect in your business, it helps you to grow better by identifying some of the things you are not doing well.

We have all had setbacks.
A setback is simply feedback of what you need to change.

A setback is simply a part of life and it will either teach you a valuable lesson or it will cripple you.....

So what will it be?

You can contact the number on my signature to get started with Affiliate marketing training if you are passionate about making money online and earning extra income!

Cheers!!!
Re: Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. by greatmidget(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
°Leads Towards Success!!!

Most of us, we can say everyone want to live a rich successful life.
Some become successful and some just remain thinking how to do that

Everyone faces many problems in life but there is One quote:
"Falling down is an accident but remaining down is a choice "
If You Lost Something then you have also a choice of making a new one even better.

To live a successful life, there are some tips!!!

BUILD A GREAT MINDSET!!!
Try to grow your mindest. Don't ever think that results are coincidence and you can't do it. Success
Only happens when you have a growth mind.

THINK YOUR EFFORTS MATTER!!!
Rather than thinking their abilities are fixed or stuck, people who have a growth mindset believe that efforts and hard work can lead to meaningful growth.

LEARN NEW SKILLS!!!
When faced with a challenge, look for ways to develop the knowledge and skills that are needed to overcome and triumph.

SEE FAILURES AS LEARNING PROCESS!!
People with growth mindset don't believe that failure is a reflection of their abilities. Instead, they view it as a valuable source of experience from which they can learn and improve. "That didn't work," they might think, "so this time I'll try something a little different ".

Hope this might help you!!!

If you are passionate about earning a legitimate money online under the right guidance and mentorship, kindly contact the WhatsApp number on my signature and let get you started immediately.

Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Green Card Slip For Those That Registered Since March 4th Is Out / 2011 Nysc President’s Awards:52 Nysc Members Gets Master’s & Phd Scholarship / Female Corper Hangs Two Male Corpers To Defile Gravity (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.