Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3281382 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (3637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

You’re not the one who made NAKA call on this thread!!

Calm down.
Don’t claim accolades that belong to that person!!

Peace!! Abi nah your second moniker be this?
Cos i know who made de call jare grin grin
lolz...........take it easy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:

And I just learned if am ever going to long, I'd have to be online to adjust my stop loss position as coin advances undecided
future traders don't go offline when ur on a trade.

24/7 on Chart, don't forget trader life is boring cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
kansoboy:

You are right and a bitter lesson....I bought SAO coin on gate the moment they launched it and now my 2000$ is just 300$

Bitter and sad.. though I am holding the coin until 20yrs if they like, but I must get my money back .

However, information is power! Many ppl would have mad mistakes before they get the right information here, and not that they just willing went against the information they read or saw here....also know that some ppl do not really know that vital crypto information is readily discussed on naira land. Many ppl do come to naira land to just read the front page and go like I did for more than 6 years....now I know about this page, dose not mean others know about this page...who ever that is in charge should do well to often time take this page to front page not Ming how many time it would have been taken to front page in the past....this page is more important than all the naked/snake page that come to front page of naira land.
so once a coin is launched, if you have bought on presale or before exchange launch, it's best to sell on launch as it's guaranteed it will dip because of liquidity exit by bag holders?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Valleys:

Transferred! Thanks a lot.
My concern was and is still the fee in the second picture. Is there any means it can be lower than 2 dolls.
you could have transferred to bsc bnb direct as it's bep20, lesser fee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valleys(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:
you could have transferred to bsc bnb direct as it's bep20, lesser fee

Procedure please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2021
DieRich5:
future traders don't go offline when ur on a trade.

24/7 on Chart, don't forget trader life is boring cheesy
wow, I just learned a new thing now, I'd have wanted to long ftm from 199 up, I somehow decided to watch and monitor because I haven't really done that before, and I don't like using stop loss or take profit because I prefer doing them manually because I mainly buy on spot..

As the coin was advancing to 2.15, I started regretting why I didn't take that decision.. but to my surprise, when the coin reached 2.17, it flash dipped to 2.04.. I thought it was a technical error but it was true..

Although it's getting back up now but I thank God I didn't learn the hard way..

I might try future trading with some pare funds but definitely not now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wanbissaka: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
who find me small venture capital make I take wire BTC this morning

bc1qfuzl0h929k7sq64p0hvwmjqzp62kkwrv223f6j

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Valleys:

Procedure please.
just select bnb smart chain from your trust wallet and transfer it will automatically input the bep20 on your binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mayorgt(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
it is on d app ooo! It's on the app, p2p is only available on d app and not pc oooh! u guys wuld mek me get sore-throat..
Where to find the P2P market: Log into KuCoin app - Choose “Buy Crypto” - Choose “P2P” - Switch to NGN market - Place an order to buy USDT. Marked as paid & wait to be credited by the Nigerian merchant u choose after transferring d naira equivalent to his personal bank details & acct as displayed on d app...
U go see SMS notification from d exchange when d deal is done.

grin grin grin make I laugh at your sore-throat. Newbies won't kill somebody

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2021
Buy $CERE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jslimz(f): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
for the thousand time, No! You won't be having any issue withdrawing. Just don't withdraw to a wrong wallet address...& Since you are new to all dz, always ask questions before you do anything bold on kucoin exchange just until u hav got d hang of things

Updated:
U will need to setup your 6-digit security pin, which will be required of you anytime you want to place an order or perform a withdrawal.

Many thanks MrCodeSolo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Automolite: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=MrCodeSolo post=107882215] it is on d app ooo! It's on the app, p2p is only available on d app and not pc oooh! u guys wuld mek me get sore-throat..
Where to find the P2P market: Log into KuCoin app - Choose “Buy Crypto” - Choose “P2P” - Switch to NGN market - Place an order to buy USDT. Marked as paid & wait to be credited by the Nigerian merchant u choose after transferring d naira equivalent to his personal bank details & acct as displayed on d app...
Lol..bros no vex, I find am tire yesterday. Maybe I was clicking the wrong "buy crypto" undecided
Found and perused.
Thwnks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

You’re not the one who made NAKA call on this thread!!

Calm down.
Don’t claim accolades that belong to that person!!

Peace!! Abi nah your second moniker be this?
Cos i know who made de call jare grin grin

Please can you list the moniker/people that make the call so I can follow them jareh.

Make we no come dey miss important information like this.

I have like $500 I want to invest in good coins.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
I've sent tron yet it has not acknowledged it yet

Make I check twitter
received
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2021
If you are good at trading volatility, go and trade $Trias on Kucoin. The coin be following BTc to do whatever it does like a convoil.

The best part is even if you mistime it and BTc nukes...you can still Hodl with assurance it will rise

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2021
I’m sure the recent BTC attitude was a surprise to many, thinking it was dipping after all, meanwhile the big guy was just looking for a bounce, and many had jumped out the ship thinking it was a good attempt to save their money…. But were caught by surprise as the big guy bounced… leaving many out to FOMO.

Congratulations to those that HODL, those that couldn’t, now you begin to lose your money as you jump in on the ride.

Mind you, it’s not over, BTC is still gon’ doing it again.

Only way to keep your money safe in cryptocurrency, is HODL.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2021
DieRich5:
lolz...........take it easy cheesy

You gerrit cheesy
How far DieRich. Any updates?
Abi you’re still in the market?

Dip btc no wan dip. Pump btc no wan pump!!

De trading is sweet but i need something hooge grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Alexis11:

Alright thank you. But do you know why infinity wheel group on twitter and Telegram is so quiet?

It's a bit worrisome oh.

Honestly, I don’t know.
I choose to be positive though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
I’m sure the recent BTC attitude was a surprise to many, thinking it was dipping after all, meanwhile the big guy was just looking for a bounce, and many had jumped out the ship thinking it was a good attempt to save their money…. But were caught by surprise as the big guy bounced… leaving many out to FOMO.

Congratulations to those that HODL, those that couldn’t, now you begin to lose your money as you jump in on the ride.

Only way to keep your money safe in cryptocurrency, is HODL.

Agree 70%
Disagree 30%

We move!!

Throughout this year. The only coin I hate with passion is Dot! Even May/June crash, was better than what Dot did to me!!!

Imagine this coin call kp3r, I bought less than 340$, if only i hold and not rush to sell and buy dot due to Auctioning!! My 338$ would have turn to 2000$+ just a single profit, but I miss due to Dot!! Till now I’m still mad at that coin and myself for that great mistake grin grin!

I’d never bought that coin. Never. Dot is like USDT. Hardly pump grin cheesy But dip like craze grin cheesy

I’d never buy Dot! Never. All dot mate have done so well!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2021
More red incoming?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2021
kansoboy:

You are right and a bitter lesson....I bought SAO coin on gate the moment they launched it and now my 2000$ is just 300$

Bitter and sad.. though I am holding the coin until 20yrs if they like, but I must get my money back .

However, information is power! Many ppl would have mad mistakes before they get the right information here, and not that they just willing went against the information they read or saw here....also know that some ppl do not really know that vital crypto information is readily discussed on naira land. Many ppl do come to naira land to just read the front page and go like I did for more than 6 years....now I know about this page, dose not mean others know about this page...who ever that is in charge should do well to often time take this page to front page not Ming how many time it would have been taken to front page in the past....this page is more important than all the naked/snake page that come to front page of naira land.
If you are not going to research before investing, it is better not to go ahead with the investment. Why would anyone jump into a project without getting "vital information"?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

Agree 70%
Disagree 30%

We move!!

Throughout this year. The only coin I hate with passion is Dot! Even May/June crash, was better than what Dot did to me!!!

Imagine this coin call kp3r, I bought less than 340$, if only i hold and not rush to sell and buy dot due to Auctioning!! My 338$ would have turn to 2000$+ just a single profit, but I miss due to Dot!! Till now I’m still mad at that coin and myself for that great mistake grin grin!

I’d never bought that coin. Never. Dot is like USDT. Hardly pump grin cheesy But dip like craze grin cheesy

I’d never buy Dot! Never. All dot mate have done so well!

I think DOT is actually fulfilling it’s destiny: “dot stays in a place, they don’t move. Isn’t it why they’re used as full stop.”�

But not to worry, DOT time will come, with that yeye Cadano and Stellar.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:
Ollyart..... See Elrond gold now 500+

See coin Dt was just 200+ B4....

Chai lack of money is a b@stard.....

One of the best project... EGLD

EGLD is my largest position now.

This is just starting,.assuming BTC holds form

Elron provided $1.2bln to incentivise liquidity on their Dex so they can grow their network. AVAX and SOL did the exact same thing and never stopped growing since.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:
More red incoming?

Let the whales deposit, the wise minnows will buy, and the whales will eventually lose their influence over time. That will provoke even more redistribution.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
One of the strategies I have learnt to use for bull-run is to look for coins with solid fundamentals that haven't pumped and buy...then Hodl. But the biggest challenge for me has been hodling especially bearing in mind that BTC can always fuckup the party.

Anyways we have $form (Formation Defi)
here at a very discounted price. The project has suffered about 3 hacks with the most recent being on Saturday. I am looking at this price (10 cents) now and asking myself: what's the worst that can happen? This shit has found its bottom or at least very close...so If you have the patience of hodling, you DCA aggressively from this points. But I personally think this goes up only from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Some of u ain't aware about some of d key factors dat caused d huge bear season in 2021, was d the continuous seizure of btc executed by U.S IRS.
I just read a report some few hours ago dat dey promise to seize even more Than $3.5 Billion in Cryptocurrency next year 2022

Mek I start to dey gather some extra extra monies from outside to take buy plenty usdt and keep in store, and wait long like a hungry lion in da jungle or like an hibernating crocodile on empty stomach. Bcuz more FUD (fear, uncertainty & doubt) go set in again...dz is d crypto world..just be wise, be on alert and be prepared.

Anna my therapist : Y can't you be both? Bullish & Bearish.

Me: No! I'm forever bearish, pls forgive me bcuz I'm a creature of habit...

Da bearish-minded KING is 24/7 hopeful, peace out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:
More red incoming?
dz da kind of news that will make me sleep well like a baby tonight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hacker2022: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Wanbissaka:
who find me small venture capital make I take wire BTC this morning

bc1qfuzl0h929k7sq64p0hvwmjqzp62kkwrv223f6j

where you not the fool they sent life changing btc on man u thread yesterday?

Paul Gab... Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:
More red incoming?

Abi na whales manipulation?

Same things they were doing around April/May moving BTc in and out of exchanges to either create fear or restore confidence.

Anyway e be like I go close all positions first. Na only say I no want make coins like $Trias run leave me behind...to pursue am catch no dey easy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2021
The more volatile an asset, the more chance(s) you can make money from it....Come trade $Trias brethen

Order way I set at 16.3 don pick ASAP run go up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (3637) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Azaland(f), michealewela, dotunibrahim7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.