Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3330956 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (3660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:
swap back to bnb via pancake swap and send to binance
Boss pls can you explain this in layman's terms. I'm a newbie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Buscuitoliver: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello guys
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shiba Inu needs Robinhood, or is it the other way around?

Cos Robinhood complete first external transfer with dogecoin!! And no shiba inu yet!!

I’m worried!

Shiba inu nairaland community are we in the right room?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shiba Inu needs Robinhood, or is it the other way around?

Cos Robinhood complete first external transfer with dogecoin!! And no shiba inu yet!!

Hmmm cool

Shiba inu nairaland community are we in the right room?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:
swap back to bnb via pancake swap and send to binance
Boss can you give me a step by step process on how to go about this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Edipet:
i didn't know about this thread...,.. please I need advice on what to do next
You just have to wait till another bull season or when any of the tokens gets back to that price. If you sell now, you lose the money forever.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

Agree 70%
Disagree 30%

We move!!

Throughout this year. The only coin I hate with passion is Dot! Even May/June crash, was better than what Dot did to me!!!

Imagine this coin call kp3r, I bought less than 340$, if only i hold and not rush to sell and buy dot due to Auctioning!! My 338$ would have turn to 2000$+ just a single profit, but I miss due to Dot!! Till now I’m still mad at that coin and myself for that great mistake grin grin!

I’d never bought that coin. Never. Dot is like USDT. Hardly pump grin cheesy But dip like craze grin cheesy

I’d never buy Dot! Never. All dot mate have done so well!
Same thing will happen to MOVR. that guy go skyrocket after all this dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
DieRich5:
future traders don't go offline when ur on a trade.

24/7 on Chart, don't forget trader life is boring cheesy

If you're gonna trade futures, your entry matters alot.

Enter at support or close to support not just in the middle of a pump and sell at resistance or whatever Tp you have.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

Crypto is curing a lot of degenerate gamblers in Nigeria from their addiction. . . .my observation
I was addicted to it but not a bloody gambler, It's was my only way to make money back Dem but crypto change me for good last year.............. I'm happy I found it at a young age grin

I still play tho but for any team against Chelsea ND once a Blu moon

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Luckyss:
I tried to send to Binance. It showed this undecided
Wallet is not supported in trust wallet, so you can only see the contents, but you cannot do transactions in it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

Read the pages of this thread and watch YouTube videos before you trade, you no go hear.
Ibime, this one na one of the degenerate gamblers/Ponzi investors you were talking aboutgrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:
CZ and Elon are fighting on Twitter about Doge

CZ get bad mouth sha
Cz won cheesy Elon too rich ND weak for battle like dis lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
DieRich5:
I was addicted to it but not a bloody gambler, It's was my only way to make money back Dem but crypto change me for good last year.............. I'm happy I found it at a young age grin

I still play tho but for any team against Chelsea ND once a Blu moon
Hehehe! You too? That means half the guys here are gamblers(rtd) grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

I bought DOT around August for $23.6 or so and it pumped to $55 reaching an ATH in the process.. DOT is not a bad coin to hold to me sha. You see ADA, FIL, XLM... Those ones are crap! I know every coin has its days but mehn, ADA and FIL don show me shege..

I really like what you say boluwaji because every coin has its own days. I swear I bought Dot around May this year just 10k worth of Dot, I hv withdraw 10k like 3x now dot is Very good to hold. Those ADA and XLM that you are complain about now, when their day come everybody go Shock�, is better you just buy it and hold it.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:
betting is evil honestly..
I have stopped betting long ago

But this bastards gave me 3k in bonus, after winning like 10k with the bonus, I have to dash them back 6k as per bonus t&c

You know I used the remaining 4k play 3-4 odds each at 1k each..
Do you know na only 1 game cut all these games?

1 fvckinh game.. odds as low as 3 odds

Well, na there money be that, make Dem carry am dey go..

E better make I put my money for fire watch am dey burn, than me to use my own personal money to play bet

Abi bomb dey my head undecided
Dem also gave me too last ND two weeks ago but u know wat happened I won all the money ND withdraw to ND use it to cook

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Luckyss:
I tried to send to Binance. It showed this undecided

U guys to stop using unrealizable app like roqqu, trust wallet and luno. Only best application I know is bundle Africa.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

Wallet is not supported in trust wallet, so you can only see the contents, but you cannot do transactions in it.
Okay thanks. Do I need to download pancakeswap? And how do I link my trust wallet to pancakeswap? Sorry for the numerous questions. I'm a newbie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

Hehehe! You too? That means half the guys here are gamblers(rtd) grin
I'm not a gambler bro, I only play 1.50-2 odd for the time i was into it ND yes I didn't lose much cus I was good at it.

I always gat plans ND dats my ability cool dis what I'm trying to do since 1988 but only half of it is okay

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sogtek: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Are you looking for where to buy Safemoon or how to buy Safemoon ... Follow this link to learn more https://www.marketncard.com/where-to-buy-safemoon-coin/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
patricknz:

Honestly, I don’t know.
I choose to be positive though.

It is well... cheesy

Abeg who get any recent update about infinity wheel oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
FTM..........I'm a bags holder which I bought $2.5 ND I was waiting to buy more at $1.3 or 5 undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
DieRich5:
FTM..........I'm a bags holder which I bought $2.5 ND I was waiting to buy more at $1.3 or 5 undecided
e don dey show green na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Edipet:
Please somebody should advise me here on what to do, am a newbie, I bought the following coin without any research or guidance from any body,...shiba inu, Hot (Holo) coin, SLP , with $20 each ,..now my Shiba Inu is now $11, SLP $15$, Hot(Holo) $18,. Please what should I do to recover my money, should I still have patience on them or should I sale them to get a new coin that will help me get small profit,, an so much depressed and heart broken,.. please help me,.
Hold them, one day you will check and see that they've done 200%. But if you are desperately in need of cash, you can sell them all and buy LRC and FTM

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fmc1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
I check for liquidity first when buying coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

Read the pages of this thread and watch YouTube videos before you trade, you no go hear.
Ibime, this one na one of the degenerate gamblers/Ponzi investors you were talking aboutgrin

This is so rude!!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Emmyreal4:
e don dey show green na
it will still dip very soon tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
LRC still gat room to moon angry nawao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jsaviour:

This is so rude!!
As in, so many foolish folks on this thread always commenting with their brains unplugged.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
kansoboy:

You are right and a bitter lesson....I bought SAO coin on gate the moment they launched it and now my 2000$ is just 300$

Bitter and sad.. though I am holding the coin until 20yrs if they like, but I must get my money back .

However, information is power! Many ppl would have mad mistakes before they get the right information here, and not that they just willing went against the information they read or saw here....also know that some ppl do not really know that vital crypto information is readily discussed on naira land. Many ppl do come to naira land to just read the front page and go like I did for more than 6 years....now I know about this page, dose not mean others know about this page...who ever that is in charge should do well to often time take this page to front page not Ming how many time it would have been taken to front page in the past....this page is more important than all the naked/snake page that come to front page of naira land.

seconded, so on point

hope ur day is going well bro cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Did this dip also affect the price of usdt too? From 543 to 567.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (3660) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 10kgod(m), Slimkkkk, Factism(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.