Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3428783 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by techboss1313: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guess what's better than more money? �
� Saving in $dollars.
xend finance, you can conveniently save in $$$ and earn interest.
Don’t wait for "SAPA"
Start here �https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:
This is the Chart of Ftm

Look at the region labeled 2.
FTM is oversold.

it is an upward movement for now.
What this means is:
up-and-downmovement upward.

Kindly note that that green lines and the yellow lines that you are seeing in the picture both in the part numbered 1 and 2, that looks like snake, are the EMAs Uncle Fastt is dissing.
Keep quiet there grin
That your snake will soon turn to mamba before you realize what hit you.
mixmastering:

And you can't see from your EMAs that NEAR just began a general downtrend? Or you are listening to Uncle Fastt who is dissing TA?

Someone just turned $5 to $17, while it was going down o, using TA on FTM before the news broke that a member left the team. Using TA.

If you must know, you should sell your FTM to re-enter lower BUT not yet. it is about to go up just a very little bit. FTM would hit 1.8 on the dot or a little higher or lower before coming down, it may take a week to do that but I did not say the week starts from today.
Also note, movement is not a straight line.

FTM would also trend upwards again.
Just know your TA.

Of course there would be occassional upward movement in NEAR but it is generally a downtrend from now.

We are not of them that give worship to the devil for money, power or fame. Know your TA
tongue

Just read what you posted quietly and see if that doesn't sound like guess work. Will might go down... Or go up... Or size ways.. In the next two week or 3 weeks... You no dey tire? grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fastt:

Keep quiet there grin
That your snake will soon turn to mamba before you realize what hit you.
Boomerang back to sender right now in JESUS name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fastt:

Just read what you posted quietly and see if that doesn't sound like guess work. Will might go down... Or go up... Or size ways.. In the next two week or 3 weeks... You no dey tire? grin

I said it.
You are on a mission to tire people out?? Smh

Hast thou not known
Hast Thou not heard
The Everlasting GOD neither faints nor is weary.
HE giveth power to the the faint
and to those who have no might,
HE increaseth strength
The youth shall faint and be weary
and the young men shall utterly fall
but those that wait upon The LORD
shall mount up with wings as eagles
they shall run and not grow weary
they shall walk and not faint.

How I go take tire Uncle Fastt eh...? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
leobergy:

Pls how do I master TA like you? I have been trying to learn how to use TA since last week but am not understanding it that much
Thanks.

Na GOD o.
HE directed my paths to the videos I should watch and sites to read whenever I did a search.
No lies.

Read it.
And practice on every chart you see.
I bought a note book, took lessons, watch videos upon videos,
and started practicing on every chart I see.

To practice, go back in time, like a month or two on maybe BTC or ETH
and try to use what you learned to analyse what the next candle might be...

I watched only YouTube videos.

Sometimes to understand a topic better, I would search out the meaning of a word on duckduckgo.

Plus, as I acquired the TA skill, there were two other tricks HE taught me that i am yet to see anyone talk about. I use that too when analyzing.

I may not be perfect yet but I do keep practicing...

I am also trying to acquire the skill to determine how long a trend would last, so far, it is working.

But I know uncle fastt will not like to hear that, he is not comfortable with people knowing TA and he doesnt know it tongue

if not, why TA dey vex am, fastt, reach like this? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

Thanks.

Na GOD o.
HE directed my paths to the videos I should watch and sites to read whenever I did a search.
No lies.

Read it.

Sometimes to understand a topic better, I would search out the meaning of a word on duckduckgo.

Plus, as I acquired the TA skill, there were two other tricks HE taught me that i am yet to see anyone talk about. I use that too when analyzing.

I am also trying to acquire the skill to determine how long a trend would last, so far, it is working.

But I know uncle fastt will not like to hear that, he is not comfortable with people knowing TA and he doesnt know it tongue

Am grateful for this information boss,with the current crypto market trends,can you pls tell me 3 or 4 alts that you think will be good for medium and long term investments...thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pls my good people $Haka coin is after my life cry cry cry all my life savings is there and the guy have half it and still digging dip... Any hope at all for that coin Village people dey real jooooor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

Thanks.

Na GOD o.
No lies.

Read it.

My guy, no dey call me Abeg. Chop your millions make I chop my own. We are all here for the profit wink
Continue reading, no knowledge waste,but apply the knowledge smartly wink
Enjoy your profit but mke beeteece dip no catch your small profit cos you will become an investor by force grin.
The worst na investor for sh1tcoin.
You older colleagues were here but some Don convert to "sell when whale sell" or "buy when whale buy". grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Trainee223:
Pls my good people $Haka coin is after my life cry cry cry all my life savings is there and the guy have half it and still digging dip... Any hope at all for that coin Village people dey real jooooor
Go after it's own life too. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

Boomerang back to sender right now in JESUS name, amen.

I didn't even see this grin. My guy you are clown.
Abi you are a lady. Not like openheaven type o.
Don't worry, I take back my black mamba statement(if you are a bebe o) kiss grin . Go continue your studies.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
BTC might touch the 38,000/37,000 k zone tonight wink.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alpine has been pumping for 4 days now.. Maximum supply 40,000,000. And it's about 9usd.

Edited : Fan token?
Hmmm. Binance might be pumping this sh1t.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sammyklever:

You've gotten the WL of skulltoons??

If yes...you can Message me on Whatsapp

Got a whitelist for After Death. I don’t want to sell but I don’t know how to use it grin grin grin. Minting start on March 13.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
leobergy:

Am grateful for this information boss,with the current crypto market trends,can you pls tell me 3 or 4 alts that you think will be good for medium and long term investments...thanks
Thanks.

By your question I suppose you mean alt.coins that can give mad pumps?

I actually did a search of coins that are yet to pump, after BTC pumped to 46k recently.

The coins I researched were either ones talked about on this thread or the ones on CMC first page.

I didn't see.

SLP seems due for a pump, but it seems it will rather wait for BTC to hit bottom first before it will pumps.

But for a long term investment,
my favorite coins would be
SLP and Shiba.
All time.
Buy it now or DCA into it as it goes lower.

People may not agree with Shiba as a choice but SLP is very good.
Shiba will hit 1 dollar but when?

SLP seems very solid to me
(na GOD dey know finish)
and they just corrected the error that makes their players sell indiscriminately.
It is only a matter of time.
I see SLP at 60 usdt and upward in no time in a bull run.

But anything that will cause any of these coins below to crash to their all time low in the event of a wonderful terrible super dip to: (0.0...usdt) or to (1-5 usdt),
if you don't have heavy capital to buy them at their current prices now, buy them.

Luna
Near
Axs
FTM
Avax
VET
Atom
Uniswap
Sol
Dot
Gala
Sand
Mana
BNB
Matic
Link
Aave
EOS
Sushi
BCH
ETH
LTC
BTC
XRP-(hmm..careful)
Doge-(hmm..careful)

(For these listed coins, write down all their all time high, and check how far they have dipped. Select the ones that have dipped very well.
After that, check what the EMA is saying on the weekly or monthly chart for the one you fancy.

If it says, downtrend or the candles are below the EMAs, or that it will still dip, guy, ready buy that coin.

You need to know whether the coin is going further down so you don't buy the top or the middle.

I hope you understand my ingrish sha...

There are other solid coins too o

Modified
*Some coin disappeared from the some of the criteria used to compile the list.

List adjusted accordingly (2 coins removed (Fil & Zec), even though they may be good)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fastt:

My guy, no dey call me Abeg. Chop your millions make I chop my own. We are all here for the profit wink
Continue reading, no knowledge waste,but apply the knowledge smartly wink
Enjoy your profit but mke beeteece dip no catch your small profit cos you will become an investor by force grin.
The worst na investor for sh1tcoin.
You older colleagues were here but some Don convert to "sell when whale sell" or "buy when whale buy". grin

Why I no go call you? tongue
Na you and one guy like that dey do this thing.

You no know say guest plenty wey dey view this thread wey no get account for Nairaland, wey dey seriously enjoy all the analysis wey dey go on for here?

I dey enjoy 9japple analysis that time. I never register that time.
Una no let me enjoy am finish.

And the guy try well well o, e no gree vex for una. Very patient guy.

I heard of EMA first from Jedisco.
He would always talk about EMA weekly above or below.
'Had no idea what he was saying then, but if EMA is all you know in TA, you have gone far in your TA skills.
Add a little candle pattern TA, also know when it is support or resistance, and a little chart pattern TA, and you won't be lost, atleast, anymore.

And that "sell when whale sell" na im be the best strategy now for bear market o.

I say bear market o.

Hodl good for bull run.

But spot trading is the best for ranging or bear market.

I was team hodl before.

Any body wey wan hodl for bear market, abeg buy two bag of the same coin, one for hodl and the other for taking profit.

Hodl no dey work for bear market o. Your heart go nearly faint.
The stress no worth am .
Wait for bull run to resume hodl, abeg ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

They are not seeing vision, they are looking at the chart and using TA

check the region labeled 2,
Luna is overbought and divergence complete, it is going down.

Never forget, "down" here means
up-and-downward movement downward.

If you are holding Luna and you are not thinking of selling now to buy lower, I wonder what you are thinking.

It will hit 70-60 region or even lower, in about a week, or more, or less.
But I don't know if that week starts today.
nah, I'm not talking about TA sef, I'm talking about bears who choose to just short it, because they've been trying to short it since a month ago, so they just short every pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fastt:
Alpine has been pumping for 4 days now.. Maximum supply 40,000,000. And it's about 9usd.

Edited : Fan token?
Hmmm. Binance might be pumping this sh1t.
I bought when it was $3.6 and bought more at $2.7. It rose to $11.5 today.

There is a strategy I'm supposed to teach, but I don't really have the motivation or zeal to.

It's about newly listed coins. When it gets listed on Binance, don't buy — that day is a dumping day.

Wait for 7 days for it to fall. Buy on the 6th or 7th day — that's if the newly listed coin keeps falling for 7 days nonstop.

After you've bought, if it continues falling, don't sell. Wait for another 6/7 days to see if it will keep falling or if it will start rising again.

If it keeps falling after your last 7th day purchase, buy again on the the second 7th day. That's about 14 days. Now relax and watch what will happen in the next 7 to 14 days ahead. After you've cashed out, don't ever buy the coin again — wait until the entire market crashes before you consider rebuying.

I researched 80% of the newly listed coins since last year and this pattern was in profit. When it comes to football fan token, it didn't work. City, Port, and few others were at loss.

So, this method works for me 90% of the time. This is not a detailed explanation, but you're probably smart, so you get the idea.

When it starts making good upward moves, sell on the 3rd day or 6/7th day. I have noticed this about new coins. It rises for 3 days and falls or 6/7 days before falling.

I have a link I visit everyday to check and monitor newly listed coins on Binance. There is money there if you find a working strategy, but most people don't know.

Strategy and patience is key to being successful in crypto. But, las las, no matter how successful you are in crypto, you can never be 100% happy.

At times, you leave before the storm or vice versa and end up feeling either too patient or too greedy.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Trainee223:
we are on the same boat. I still believe in the coin though. Their twitter page is active and they have securing a lot of big partnerships. And maybe it will get listed in other exchanges with time. Its only in kucoin so let's relax.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
This your advise funny o. You listed virtually all the all the coins in the world? Shiba reach one dollar?are you sure you are not one of those twitter influencers that told me Blok will reach 1 dollar? Sobs embarassed. Fear God o
mixmastering:

Thanks.

I actually did a search of coins that are yet to pump, after BTC pumped to 46k recently.

The coins I researched were either ones talked about on this thread or the ones on CMC first page.

I didn't see.

SLP seems due for a pump, but it seems it will rather wait for BTC to hit bottom first before it will pumps.

SLP and Shiba.
All time.

(na GOD dey know finish)
and they just corrected the error that makes their players sell indiscriminately.

But anything that will cause any of these coins below to crash to their all time low in the event of a wonderful terrible super dip to: (0.0...usdt) or to (1-5 usdt),
if you don't have heavy capital to buy them at their current prices now, buy them.

Luna
Near
Axs
FTM
Avax
VET
Atom
Uniswap
Sol
Dot
Gala
Sand
Mana
BNB
Magic
Link
Fil
Aave
EOS
Zec
Sushi
BCH
ETH
LTC
BTC
XRP-(hmm..careful)
Doge-(hmm..careful)

(For these listed coins, write down all their all time high, and check how far they have dipped. Select the ones that have dipped very well.
After that, check what the EMA is saying on the weekly or monthly chart for the one you fancy.

If it says, downtrend or the candles are below the EMAs, or that it will still dip, guy, ready buy that coin.

Then all the coins Openheavens is calling, remrk, paper, etc
I think she knows what she is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
santos123:
This your advise funny o. You listed virtually all the all the coins in the world? Shiba reach one dollar?are you sure you are not one of those twitter influencers that told me Blok will reach 1 dollar? Sobs embarassed. Fear God o

And I sure you no know say Shiba are actively burning their tokens?
And token-burn, besides all the many other positive news, leads to what?
You can donate to their token burn process too.

For CMC, coins listed reach 3k+ or thereabouts abi?
How many I list? tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Short BTC.

Entry price: 38,500.

TP: 38,200/38,100/38,000

SL: 38,250

Good luck wink

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Set buy order for $Metis at 120$. When it fills, set sell order at 170$

Did it last. This week too

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
leobergy:

Pls how do I master TA like you? I have been trying to learn how to use TA since last week but am not understanding it that much
I can teach you TA, FA, NFA, FIFA and UEFA for just #300,000. Money back guarantee if you don't hit #500k profit in a month.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princejones(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
santos123:
we are on the same boat. I still believe in the coin though. Their twitter page is active and they have securing a lot of big partnerships. And maybe it will get listed in other exchanges with time. Its only in kucoin so let's relax.
hotbit has it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
princejones:
hotbit has it
Are you sure you bought the right one? There is Hakka and haka. Or Maybe it was listed recently.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:
I bought when it was $3.6 and bought more at $2.7. It rose to $11.5 today.
proof of you buying at 3.6 and 2.7

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anyone still have sneakerheads wl?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
SUPERPACK:
I can teach you TA, FA, NFA, FIFA and UEFA for just #300,000. Money back guarantee if you don't hit #500k profit in a month.

Bros easy o grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

Thanks.

I didn't see.

SLP and Shiba.
All time.

(na GOD dey know finish)

Luna
Near
Axs
FTM
Avax
VET
Atom
Uniswap
Sol
Dot
Gala
Sand
Mana
BNB
Magic
Link
Fil
Aave
EOS
Zec
Sushi
BCH
ETH
LTC
BTC
XRP-(hmm..careful)
Doge-(hmm..careful)

Then all the coins Openheavens is calling, remrk, paper, etc
I think she knows what she is saying.

There are other solid coins too o

No sleep for me this night,thanks cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (3706) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Petah(m), keniwonder(m), SavageResponse(m), jayce232, ziragoldd(m), Walamide and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.