Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3429623 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

Thanks.

By your question I suppose you mean alt.coins that can give mad pumps?

I actually did a search of coins that are yet to pump, after BTC pumped to 46k recently.

The coins I researched were either ones talked about on this thread or the ones on CMC first page.

I didn't see.

SLP seems due for a pump, but it seems it will rather wait for BTC to hit bottom first before it will pumps.

But for a long term investment,
my favorite coins would be
SLP and Shiba.
All time.
Buy it now or DCA into it as it goes lower.

People may not agree with Shiba as a choice but SLP is very good.
Shiba will hit 1 dollar but when?

SLP seems very solid to me
(na GOD dey know finish)
and they just corrected the error that makes their players sell indiscriminately.
It is only a matter of time.
I see SLP at 60 usdt and upward in no time in a bull run.

But anything that will cause any of these coins below to crash to their all time low in the event of a wonderful terrible super dip to: (0.0...usdt) or to (1-5 usdt),
if you don't have heavy capital to buy them at their current prices now, buy them.

Luna
Near
Axs
FTM
Avax
VET
Atom
Uniswap
Sol
Dot
Gala
Sand
Mana
BNB
Magic
Link
Fil
Aave
EOS
Zec
Sushi
BCH
ETH
LTC
BTC
XRP-(hmm..careful)
Doge-(hmm..careful)

(For these listed coins, write down all their all time high, and check how far they have dipped. Select the ones that have dipped very well.
After that, check what the EMA is saying on the weekly or monthly chart for the one you fancy.

If it says, downtrend or the candles are below the EMAs, or that it will still dip, guy, ready buy that coin.

Then all the coins Openheavens is calling, remrk, paper, etc
I think she knows what she is saying.

I hope you understand my ingrish sha...

There are other solid coins too o

lol BNB will hardly do 3x
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
On the list, it is Matic
and not magic please. Typo

@leobergy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tolu181:
lol BNB will hardly do 3x

I don't mean buying now.
Anything that causes the market to dip to almost their starting point.

As in, just in case...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:

I dont mean buying now.
Anything that causes to the market to deep to almost their starting point.

As in, just in case...
okk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tolu181:
proof of you buying at 3.6 and 2.7

You never grow reach the level I go show you proof. But if you want to show it to your step-mom or grandpa, I will show you to show them.

I actually made more than 10 different purchases. Stop asking people for proof when they owe you nothing. It's not everyone that is a criminal or a liar like most of you lazy youth.

I only shared info for free. I didn't ask you to pay me, so don't stress me.

For the sake of your grandpa, see one screenshot below. Print, laminate, and show him. kiss

Abeg, I no get strength to argue — I only came to share free info.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
thank you for this information.

iLegendd:
I bought when it was $3.6 and bought more at $2.7. It rose to $11.5 today.

There is a strategy I'm supposed to teach, but I don't really have the motivation or zeal to.

It's about newly listed coins. When it gets listed on Binance, don't buy — that day is a dumping day.

Wait for 7 days for it to fall. Buy on the 6th or 7th day — that's if the newly listed coin keeps falling for 7 days nonstop.

After you've bought, if it continues falling, don't sell. Wait for another 6/7 days to see if it will keep falling or if it will start rising again.

If it keeps falling after your last 7th day purchase, buy again on the the second 7th day. That's about 14 days. Now relax and watch what will happen in the next 7 to 14 days ahead. After you've cashed out, don't ever buy the coin again — wait until the entire market crashes before you consider rebuying.

I researched 80% of the newly listed coins since last year and this pattern was in profit. When it comes to football fan token, it didn't work. City, Port, and few others were at loss.

So, this method works for me 90% of the time. This is not a detailed explanation, but you're probably smart, so you get the idea.

When it starts making good upward moves, sell on the 3rd day or 6/7th day. I have noticed this about new coins. It rises for 3 days and falls or 6/7 days before falling.

I have a link I visit everyday to check and monitor newly listed coins on Binance. There is money there if you find a working strategy, but most people don't know.

Strategy and patience is key to being successful in crypto. But, las las, no matter how successful you are in crypto, you can never be 100% happy.

At times, you leave before the storm or vice versa and end up feeling either too patient or too greedy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
like how much usdt do you use to buy such coins? 100usdt? 10usdt?

iLegendd:

There is a strategy I'm supposed to teach, but I don't really have the motivation or zeal to.

It's about newly listed coins. When it gets listed on Binance, don't buy — that day is a dumping day.

Wait for 7 days for it to fall. Buy on the 6th or 7th day — that's if the newly listed coin keeps falling for 7 days nonstop.

After you've bought, if it continues falling, don't sell. Wait for another 6/7 days to see if it will keep falling or if it will start rising again.

If it keeps falling after your last 7th day purchase, buy again on the the second 7th day. That's about 14 days. Now relax and watch what will happen in the next 7 to 14 days ahead. After you've cashed out, don't ever buy the coin again — wait until the entire market crashes before you consider rebuying.

I researched 80% of the newly listed coins since last year and this pattern was in profit. When it comes to football fan token, it didn't work. City, Port, and few others were at loss.

So, this method works for me 90% of the time. This is not a detailed explanation, but you're probably smart, so you get the idea.

When it starts making good upward moves, sell on the 3rd day or 6/7th day. I have noticed this about new coins. It rises for 3 days and falls or 6/7 days before falling.

I have a link I visit everyday to check and monitor newly listed coins on Binance. There is money there if you find a working strategy, but most people don't know.

Strategy and patience is key to being successful in crypto. But, las las, no matter how successful you are in crypto, you can never be 100% happy.

At times, you leave before the storm or vice versa and end up feeling either too patient or too greedy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why you wanna know?
angelfallz:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
angelfallz:

Buy with what you have. The more money, the better. Don't buy at once. $10? If that's all you have, start with it. It's not a crime.

The more money, the better. Also, the more money, the more you cry the day it will fail. Just be careful and DYOR. Nothing is perfect in crypto.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for this info…
iLegendd:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
mixmastering:
On the list, it is Matic
and not magic please. Typo

@leobergy

I get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:
Buy with what you have. The more money, the better. Don't buy at once. $10? If that's all you have, start with it. It's not a crime.

The more money, the better. Also, the more money, the more you cry the day it will fail. Just be careful and DYOR. Nothing is perfect in crypto.

How do tou make research on coins to buy... Which site so i can start my research too.. I need money badly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Make I bookmark am. grin
Bro. Hope you didn't lose your funds
I'm hearing it was a scam
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
This ur Rmrk is behaving like coins that will deep badly grin
DenreleDave:
Some people bought a coin and it went south..... The coin don dip so tey dem Don lose hope..

Surprisingly, they have turn to influencer on nairaland, always marketing the coin so that others can buy, possibly the coin will rise and they will japa and pass their heavy bags to others grin grin grin grin grin

From traders to hodlers grin grin grin grin

E. G. Mazinewmoney ICP, codesolo TRIAS, Openheaven201 PAPER grin grin grin grin

Even me sef, I wan turn influencer for REMARK cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thank you
iLegendd:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
So that i can be more knowledgeable.
cmoney22222:
Why you wanna know?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
No harm boss. Just use the funds you have and don’t enter at once.

angelfallz:
So that i can be more knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Enyinne:
This ur Rmrk is behaving like coins that will deep badly grin

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:

Thank you for sharing this vital information. You once mentioned this strategy here.....

Please check Glimmer (GLMR) ...do you think the current price is okay for buying?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yellowblack:

How do tou make research on coins to buy... Which site so i can start my research too.. I need money badly
People that need money badly always fall victim easily.

Smart men don't chase money or women — they attract them. Even in crypto, I don't chase coins — I develop strategies when others are chasing, hence I cry less. Las las sha, everybody must cry in one way or the other.

Start with Google — that's vague because that's all I can say for now.

I don't really research for coins nowadays. I already know coins to buy when the market crashes by -30%, 50%, or 70%.

What I do now (for fun) as I await a crash is play with newly listed coins on the 7th day, excluding the day it was launched on Binance. You can view them here https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/c-48?navId=48 Always visit that page every 3 or 7 days. I have an alarm set to remind me to check the link every week.

When the crash is happening, I short. When it crashes, I buy on spot. I don't really stress myself with too may things. I do less now. Less stress, more success. My brain no like stress again.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
kintus:

Thank you for sharing this vital information. You once mentioned this strategy here.....

Please check Glimmer (GLMR) ...do you think the current price is okay for buying?
I checked it during my research and I didn't like the graph at the time.

Modified: I like it now. DYOR.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
I actually have an article on this method, but I haven't proofread it and lazy to do it. Yeah, I get lazy too.

When I do, I will post it. It has 6 important rules on how to be a pro with this approach. You'll easily turn $1k to something big in 7 days. Sometimes, 3 days — when luck shines on you.

The more money, the better. I only used $1k as an example. You can even do it with $100. Your pocket should determine the rest.

There is a psychology behind this method. It's all about taking advantage of naive bag holders. The graph exposes it, so I take advantage of it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Make una no dey bliv all these things....4 goodness sake,most ain't real.....

0.15 to 28, reason ma.. Most of the chart are not accurate

It's coingecko and coinmarketcap that gave wrong info sometimes but chart never lie or you can post any coin with misinformation chart to proof me wrong.this is why you need to learn ta to understand what is currently happening on different chart.am sure if you see LSS chart on you will not believe it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Saw a comrade asking for brokers to profit on up and down of coins.you are going to express.most people are funny if you ask same set of people to use part of there trading capital to buy a course or pay those that will teach them.they will quickly call you different name.but when they lose it all they will start calling crypto scam or looking for sympathy whereby no one gives a damn.first you have to learn before you earn.(very important). second you have to practice what you learn by trading with small capital.those 1,5,15min scalping will do you no good if you are just starting.infact they are time consuming.moving average,ema e.t.c work best on trending market.but you have know how to analyse without any indicator cuz they are mostly late and some gave wrong signal expecially kdj.price action is the best ta to do.

First is where BTC is reacting both on daily and weekly and second is about ftm.it currently at support where it rally to $3 on weekly and the trendline on daily is where I always like to look for shorting opportunity cus it dump anytime it touch the trendline.no indicator can catch trend early like trend line.

To tell you the truth signal don't work.it can only bring your attention to a coin.if you like go pay any signal group.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abeg what's the ATL of SLP? Anyone??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thank you
cmoney22222:
No harm boss. Just use the funds you have and don’t enter at once.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spandau: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Dumped everything at $1.45.

Beatkoin magnate. grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Englishisamust: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
randy01:
Saw a comrade asking for brokers to profit on up and down of coins.you are going to express.most people are funny if you ask same set of people to use part of there trading capital to buy a course or pay those that will teach them.they will quickly call you different name.but when they lose it all they will start calling crypto scam or looking for sympathy whereby no one gives a damn.first you have to learn before you earn.(very important). second you have to practice what you learn by trading with small capital.those 1,5,15min scalping will do you no good if you are just starting.infact they are time consuming.moving average,ema e.t.c work best on trending market.but you have know how to analyse without any indicator cuz they are mostly late and some gave wrong signal expecially kdj.price action is the best ta to do.

First is where BTC is reacting both on daily and weekly and second is about ftm.it currently at support where it rally to $3 on weekly and the trendline on daily is where I always like to look for shorting opportunity cus it dump anytime it touch the trendline.no indicator can catch trend early like trend line.

To tell you the truth signal don't work.it can only bring your attention to a coin.if you like go pay any signal group.

Last last all of them go learn price action by force. Price is not anyone's mate. Price is the king

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
SUPERPACK:
I can teach you TA, FA, NFA, FIFA and UEFA for just #300,000. Money back guarantee if you don't hit #500k profit in a month.
what!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Sat, Mar 12, 2022, 12:30am

The day I mistakenly saw N592 per $1 in P2P cry

RIP to Naira, it's ain't coming back, everyday New ATH

Sad sweet lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adebowalepeter: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2022
All na scam , those are the words of Poor People in Nigeria.

Hyper inflation is already in Nigeria … Start making your daily income in dollars .

Forex Market is the surest way. No single loss with the sure robot….

Yes you heard me - An Artificial Intelligence Bot doing all the successful trades without a single loss.

Chat me up on WhatsApp or Telegram on +2347032246694 to get started… IPC all the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (3706) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: okwentency and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.