Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3430414 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) ... (3707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Amazing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2022
sweetveek:
no sir
Please what's Ur reason
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Solanaa:

Do you buy on poocoin or just for analysis?

I use poocoin for just analysis my purchases are made on pancake swap.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Taidi:

Check www.coinsniper dot net

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Zico4real:

Move over to fegex and buy some new smart defi coins. You will make instant cash fast

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Mehn $paper is really taking a deep cut from the bear market, what could be the cause?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Tyche:
There seems to be a serious outbreak of a COVID strain, Omicron sub-variant BA.2, in China and lockdown have started in some one or two cities. It has also been reported in other countries outside China.

And the bad news follows one after the otherundecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Why is everyone panicking,?
Is the world about to end? undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Johnpaul1099:
Mehn $paper is really taking a deep cut from the bear market, what could be the cause?

A huge bag holder sold

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Its looking like the dip coming up this week to the following won't b funny. Pack ur bags my people and sit on d fence grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Tolu181:
staking is locking up your coins for a period of time

Which gives you a reward daily, depends on how much you staked and % of the staking period

Most coins gives more % than the other

P.s: If you are not a holder, don't try staking
If your liquidity is small below a million, your reward will be low,
But is better than nothing as a holder

Also ILEGENDD is a mouthmaker
Thank you bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Goodmorning all pls be very careful of dope wars paper not bcuz it's falling but bcuz it seem they are trying to rug that project or it seem the community backing the project is not strong at all but pls this is not a financialadvice it's just an opinion pls check b4 u invest in dat project

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Pls Openheaven u are someone that I respect very well infact u are one of the people why dz thread is growing. Pls I wud like u 2 speak on dz project so that people can know were they are in d ladder. Tnks bro 4 all u do 4 us in this thread

Kealmin:
Goodmorning all pls be very careful of dope wars paper not bcuz it's falling but bcuz it seem they are trying to rug that project or it seem the community backing the project is not strong at all but pls this is not a financialadvice it's just an opinion pls check b4 u invest in dat project
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Englishisamust:

Can you give us your 3 months track record??
This request normally cause civil war lol he will never hahaha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
What happen i can't join the invites link?

Kvngfrosh:
https://discord./ah7E2V4F

If you like join, if you like no join.
Make person no sha quote me saying "I missed this, kindly drop an NFT project with potentials like METAPE".

Also don't forget to verify.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sirwilson(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Mommytas:
What happen i can't join the invites link?

Good morning...
We don join
Any update on airdrops

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Johnpaul1099:
I really don’t know why u guys are still holding that coin � a coin that has been on only dex since it was called. That’s red flag Cos serious project list on cex like mexc or gate immediately after tge or max 2 weeks after tge. I have been seeing this paper talk since the turn of the year and it still on dex only. If u are holding that paper I advise u leave but your choice though and not a financial advise use your head.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2022
seankafor:
Why is everyone panicking,?
Is the world about to end? undecided
I'm not usually one for FUD, but honestly the markets are not looking good. With the war, inflation and new Covid variants, people are cautious about putting new money into the market.

So not panicking, but also being careful not to catch a falling knife

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2022
If it is feds rate hike next week Wednesday that you're afraid about then please keep your money to yourself and stay away from crypto all together.

The whole feds rate hike has been in the market for the past weeks if not months, and is probably already price in, the reaction won't be very noticed as we are already aware of the so called rates hike. What will really shake the market is if the feds opt for .50 bps and above instead of the expected .25bps rate hike, which is very unlikely.

Well Wednesday is almost here already and I'd like a good surprise but it doesn't look like feds has a lot of options right now. They are boxed in a tight corner between saving inflation and avoiding resession. I wont be surprised if there's no rate hike all together.

We'll see.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2022
Kealmin:
Pls Openheaven u are someone that I respect very well infact u are one of the people why dz thread is growing. Pls I wud like u 2 speak on dz project so that people can know were they are in d ladder. Tnks bro 4 all u do 4 us in this thread

I know Openheaven will not reply this message sha...

He/She called it a very long term project and once warned people not to disturb him after few months. The risk is entirely yours.

But $paper isn't a rugged project.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

I'm not usually one for FUD, but honestly the markets are not looking good. With the war, inflation and new Covid variants, people are cautious about putting new money into the market.

So not panicking, but also being careful not to catch a falling knife
even the most careful people get rekt or miss out too..

When you have reached a certain stage where you have over gone and saw the worst of worsts, there is nothing that can shake you no more..
Shaa I can understand if you re a newbie but any person that has been on this space for a year or 2 that still panicks upon price swing of coins needs to try another work or venture..
The only thing that can shake me now is if I hear say the world is about to end..
If na loss of money, no be today person start to dey loose money, we will always make it back..

Choose your trade or hodl pattern and stick to it.. you cant always win

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Remark oooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Ir only I had knew it will get to this level, I for don japa tey tey
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Use this to hold yourselves

The 500DOLLARS I put on altocoins last year is remaining 60dollars

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babson4u(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2022
HYPERVERSE - You can't afford to miss this NFT project by Disney artist Alex Alvarado.
- Fashion collection entirely in 3D
- Doxxed team
- Active community
- Whitelist spot available
Join the Discord https://discord./H4yPPaTesY

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Ibime:

Alex Becker is somewhat of a degenerate cheesy cheesy

Institutions are the ones who buy BTC. They give us money by pumping BTC that we go and spend on ALTS. Long live BTC

I personally like BTC dominance, it adds a layer of complexity that means those who don't watch BTC lose to those who do. The gains in crypto don't appear from thin air. Someone must lose money for others to gain.
hello Ibime,i have been trying to sell my divine,but all slippage i use won't work
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2022
chidekings:

hello Ibime,i have been trying to sell my divine,but all slippage i use won't work

Use 49 or 49.5

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Taidi:

Please what's Ur reason
the project is already de.ad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DonGenovese: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
seankafor:
even the most careful people get rekt or miss out too..

When you have reached a certain stage where you have over gone and saw the worst of worsts, there is nothing that can shake you no more..
Shaa I can understand if you re a newbie but any person that has been on this space for a year or 2 that still panicks upon price swing of coins needs to try another work or venture..
The only thing that can shake me now is if I hear say the world is about to end..
If na loss of money, no be today person start to dey loose money, we will always make it back..

Choose your trade or hodl pattern and stick to it.. you cant always win

No truer words have been spoken.....At the moment, I feel the market is in a Trance, it's neither going down or up... it's almost seems bewitched to just be around a spot ..I check on my Coinmarket app, and sometimes it gives me the notion that the app is not updating with real time figures, but it actually is.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kealmin:

Don't wait for people to decide for you. Since I recovered my capital from the dip, I no longer hold a falling coin. It is falling because people are selling, sell too and if u like the coin, rebuy after it has falling very low.

Some influencers might tell you to hold strong and beat their chest that coin is going to 100 while they themselves are busy selling their bags when price gets to 80 grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
AIT1:

Use 49 or 49.5
thank you. 49.5 worked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
sweetveek:
the project is already de.ad
Ohh...Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
If it is feds rate hike next week Wednesday that you're afraid about then please keep your money to yourself and stay away from crypto all together.

The whole feds rate hike has been in the market for the past weeks if not months, and is probably already price in, the reaction won't be very noticed as we are already aware of the so called rates hike. What will really shake the market is if the feds opt for .50 bps and above instead of the expected .25bps rate hike, which is very unlikely.

Well Wednesday is almost here already and I'd like a good surprise but it doesn't look like feds has a lot of options right now. They are boxed in a tight corner between saving inflation and avoiding resession. I wont be surprised if there's no rate hike all together.

We'll see.
I believe they'll keep dodging by talking but saying nothing and push solution to the future again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) ... (3707) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: representae, Walamide, michealewela, sexymonkey(m), Kaymaxi2222(m), Kaybeedon and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.