Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3430592 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (3707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Please guys is cryptomines $Eternal a good buy to hold?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
People still clamouring for 28k, omo if it wants to go there, it will go lower than that, them no fit just give you the bottom like that las las cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
https://discord./popdopsnft

Join to mint great NFT project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marshalcarter: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
I've never been confused before reading an article as i am now grin

Crypto isn't for the weak cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Next week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sowget Automated Exchange (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also deal on WebMoney, InstaForex, JustForex, Ethereum, TRON, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether USDT exchange

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
No one is talking about shitcoins,i have been on poocoinapp/ape trying to find a good coin but am yet to find one.

Maybe am missing something,anyone that comes across a good shit coin on poocoin should us know on time,if i find i will also let the thread know.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Which coin do you think is an opportunity to buy now
Sol @ $150
SFP @ $1.17
Dot @ $26
Bnb @ 465

Just mention any coin pls ,the coin you feel is a steal getting at the current price

Binance calls alone pls
Good morning
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
For those that wants to stake in this trying times
Just download kucoin
And go to kucoin earn
You will see all available ones
For me I staked in usdt,the minimum is 10dollar
Just wanna get some of the money I lost back
All this back and forth tire me

There is this idea staking too with high percentage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dryakson(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Babalakin:
been holding since June last year, didn't see no bonus.
minimum of 6 KCS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mustblow:
No one is talking about shitcoins,i have been on poocoinapp/ape trying to find a good coin but am yet to find one.

Maybe am missing something,anyone that comes across a good shit coin on poocoin should us know on time,if i find i will also let the thread know.

Check www.coinsniper dot net

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atom080: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
I actually have an article on this method, but I haven't proofread it and lazy to do it. Yeah, I get lazy too.

When I do, I will post it. It has 6 important rules on how to be a pro with this approach. You'll easily turn $1k to something big in 7 days. Sometimes, 3 days — when luck shines on you.

The more money, the better. I only used $1k as an example. You can even do it with $100. Your pocket should determine the rest.

There is a psychology behind this method. It's all about taking advantage of naive bag holders. The graph exposes it, so I take advantage of it.
wow this is great boss. i will be anticipating it.
i need more crypto trading knowledge.
money must be made!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
OffsahBoye:
grin grin
How the bottom of yesterday became the top of today. Lmao! grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Which coin do you think is an opportunity to buy now
Sol @ $150
SFP @ $1.17
Dot @ $26
Bnb @ 465

Just mention any coin pls ,the coin you feel is a steal getting at the current price

Binance calls alone pls
Good morning

Call of death grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
There seems to be a serious outbreak of a COVID strain, Omicron sub-variant BA.2, in China and lockdown have started in some one or two cities. It has also been reported in other countries outside China.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zico4real(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mustblow:

Move over to fegex and buy some new smart defi coins. You will make instant cash fast

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omo, it feels like we are at the bottom of everything right now. It's picking the winners from the rubble. Layer 1s again? Defi again? Defi focused Layer 1s? Metaverse? Hahaja

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
https://discord./RQrpmxTA

Join don't miss the great NFT to be whitelisted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Omo, it feels like we are at the bottom of everything right now. It's picking the winners from the rubble. Layer 1s again? Defi again? Defi focused Layer 1s? Metaverse? Hahaja

Not yet at the bottom. There will be a mini pump, then massive dump from some of us still holding some dust. Also some TA guys still have strength to draw chart. Buy with all your stables when they have all migrated to spot betting and forex. You can see some ppl have started giving up, we still have till yr end to flush out sh1t coins and unbelievers. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
I bought when it was $3.6 and bought more at $2.7. It rose to $11.5 today.

There is a strategy I'm supposed to teach, but I don't really have the motivation or zeal to.

It's about newly listed coins. When it gets listed on Binance, don't buy — that day is a dumping day.

Wait for 7 days for it to fall. Buy on the 6th or 7th day — that's if the newly listed coin keeps falling for 7 days nonstop.

After you've bought, if it continues falling, don't sell. Wait for another 6/7 days to see if it will keep falling or if it will start rising again.

If it keeps falling after your last 7th day purchase, buy again on the the second 7th day. That's about 14 days. Now relax and watch what will happen in the next 7 to 14 days ahead. After you've cashed out, don't ever buy the coin again — wait until the entire market crashes before you consider rebuying.

I researched 80% of the newly listed coins since last year and this pattern was in profit. When it comes to football fan token, it didn't work. City, Port, and few others were at loss.

So, this method works for me 90% of the time. This is not a detailed explanation, but you're probably smart, so you get the idea.

When it starts making good upward moves, sell on the 3rd day or 6/7th day. I have noticed this about new coins. It rises for 3 days and falls or 6/7 days before falling.

I have a link I visit everyday to check and monitor newly listed coins on Binance. There is money there if you find a working strategy, but most people don't know.

Strategy and patience is key to being successful in crypto. But, las las, no matter how successful you are in crypto, you can never be 100% happy.

At times, you leave before the storm or vice versa and end up feeling either too patient or too greedy.

Thanks for sharing. At bolded, make I no catch you.
So while ppl are learning forex/stock price action, you are doing the real crypto binance Machine learning. Enjoy your profit.
Notice that mostly all the sports token sponsored by binance are pumping. Another thing to know, most of binance sponsored token will get their turn to pump once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eche45(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
https://discord./bQxFxHUW

Join the above Discord, it a free NFT mint launching soon.

I’m dropping that link because I need 10 invites and because it’s a free mint so those with little liquidity can join.

Since I need y’all, I would also explain my silence for the past weeks.

I bring a lot of value to this thread but to do that i have to research my ass off. I’m a very responsible person so I don’t want any one losing money so I research and research before I drop any project here but now I have to focus on my Life outside crypto and grow it - the insults made the decision a very easy one tho.

Trading wise i have not been trading any tokens, as a matter of fact I only hold Dope War Paper.

But I have been making mad money flipping NFTs, from Pixelpets to Quirkes, etc. I even got another mint on Monday - tubby cat NFT. These mint are expensive tho costing upwards of $300. There are free mints too, the link I dropped above is one and as matter of fact free mint usually do better than paid mint and there zero risk for you. I nor wan make person mint and it doesn’t go well and I get insulted here.

So if you wanna start your NFT journey with $0, use that link and join the discord!

Invite link has expired.
Pls can u send the Invite link again??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Facts only

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
The first step of every successful trader:

Failure.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
https://discord./popdopsnft

Join to mint great NFT project.

Dem no dey nlock u for this link wey u dey drop nii??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mustblow:

Do you buy on poocoin or just for analysis?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:14am On Mar 13, 2022
https://discord./ah7E2V4F

If you like join, if you like no join.
Make person no sha quote me saying "I missed this, kindly drop an NFT project with potentials like METAPE".

Also don't forget to verify.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Taidi:
Please guys is cryptomines $Eternal a good buy to hold?
no sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Una Paper don dey catch fire. Kikiki.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Icecream4U:
How the bottom of yesterday became the top of today. Lmao! grin
oh, talk of how the bottom of today will become top of tomorrow ; na die be that o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marshalcarter: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
https://discord./ah7E2V4F

If you like join, if you like no join.
Make person no sha quote me saying "I missed this, kindly drop an NFT project with potentials like METAPE".

Also don't forget to verify.
Hello Good morning boss... please this NFT..what is it and how do they get it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smithtizzle: 6:07am On Mar 13, 2022
In need of a Bitcoin investment app? Hit me up
0708 186 0809
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (3707) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Erikiel(m), Disembark, xavuv, W0t0w0toman, FashionCapital(m), turmacs(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.