Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298520 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2023
XaToXi:

In addition to this, $34 on $1000 is 3.4% daily or 102% monthly ROI trading on spot. No bank gives this.

If that is too small, just note that btc will hardly pump more than 10% in a day or 30% in a week, so you can safely trade it on 3x to 10x leverage max to increase the returns stated above.

There are tools on binance you can use to auto dca and auto take profit.

I want to say that I make a single trade of RANKERDAO monthly where I make over 80 to130%. Within 3 days of the trade, I would have reentered at my previous buying price or less...but it would sound misleading and ridiculous since it's not BTC.
Frankly, I expect it to die at anytime, so I won't say it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2023
XaToXi:

In addition to this, $34 on $1000 is 3.4% daily or 102% monthly ROI trading on spot. No bank gives this.

If that is too small, just note that btc will hardly pump more than 10% in a day or 30% in a week, so you can safely trade it on 3x to 10x leverage max to increase the returns stated above.

There are tools on binance you can use to auto dca and auto take profit.

You can't be getting that everyday o, there are some days you will get zero, 1%, 2%, 3%, 4% etc of your investment. But if you are dedicated and serious, you should be making 30% - 50% of your investment monthly using the method.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2023
Chikacha:

I want to say that I make a single trade of RANKERDAO monthly where I make over 80 to130%. Within 3 days of the trade, I would have reentered at my previous buying price or less...but it would sound misleading and ridiculous since it's not BTC.
The problem with alts is that, bitcoin might loss 10% while they'll loss 35%. But when bitcoin regains the 10%, same alt may only pump 15% and people would be happy saying it pumped more than bitcoin forgetting it lost 35% initially.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2023
nna777:

Double bottom likely confirmed yesterday. If we break 26k2 into support, 27k2 is next.

Opened ltc long @65

Rejection @26k8.
With BTC stalling like this for close to 12hrs & alts ranging, it doesn't look good. Am closing my position till after Jerome speech tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
yemmit90:

You can't be getting that everyday o, there are some days you will get zero, 1%, 2%, 3%, 4% etc of your investment. But if you are dedicated and serious, you should be making 30% - 50% of your investment monthly using the method.
It's more difficult with alts. It would be difficult for anyone to trade alt without their money sinking in dip. At that point he would only be struggling to recover or praying that the alt get to his entry price so he could sell and recover.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
I will have to leave you to learn the hard way.

I don't buy alt and would NEVER buy alt but who ever does, should only be interested in using it to increase their btc.

I saw a post by a guy on this thread (attached) far back 2021, that said he built a house by hodling btc. Btc! Not alt o.

Then, same guy started to trade alts. I can bet my networth that he is currently losing serious money waiting for what you people call bull run.

If at all the so called bull run would come, most if not all of you would have sold your alts along the road in what you call TP.

Bitcoin was the first and every other cryptocurrency (alts) came from it, just as Adam, then, eve and the rest of mankind.

You will not get rich with either Bitcoin or Ethereum as quickly or easily as the bitcoin Marxists claim, unless you are already rich, not even during a 10-year bull market. Those that bought BTC earlier or who can afford 1 BTC, 0.5, 0.02 and close, will always get the best opportunities there in. Perhaps, you bought BTC earlier too as a whole or in those fractions.

But stacking 0.00000001, it's suffer head investment.

The possibility to make something even more tangible is in alts.

And if you understand bitcoin and the essence of it's creation well, you'd understand that bitcoin need ALTS in some ways. Smart contracts... ALTS.

See, we'll see different coins occupying distinct niche markets as they make technology decisions and trade-offs in an effort to solve problems. This isn't just about money which is where most people miss it, and why the losers in the sphere are frustrated, this technology (blockchains, holochains, Hashgraph) is about how humans will have to evolve from the industrial-pre-tech age to the full blown technology age. Alts are projects that are here to solve different problems from different walks of life, medicine, housing, media, banking, finance, automobile, internet, and all.

Look at the web3, what is web3 all about, an idea for a new iteration of the World Wide Web which incorporates concepts such as decentralization. Look at the metaverse, 3D virtual space powered by technologies – including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and blockchain. People are getting employment in augmented reality, church services are holding there already, McDonald opened an outlet in the metaverse already. You think this is all about bitcoin, it's far bigger.

Finding the fundamentally sound ones ALTS is important.

It's fine to be a bitcoin Marxist, but it's bad to be a Bitcoin Extremist, and it's not fair to mislead others especially the newbies .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
The problem with alts is that, bitcoin might loss 10% while they'll loss 35%. But when bitcoin regains the 10%, same alt may only pump 15% and people would be happy saying it pumped more than bitcoin forgetting it lost 35% initially.

And that's why we seek those alts early before other people wake up.

For somebody who bought SOL @$0.50. Wha do you think are his woes

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2023
What's his speech about tomorrow...? I heard his tenure is lapsing or so.
nna777:

Rejection @26k8.
With BTC stalling like this for close to 12hrs & alts ranging, it doesn't look good. Am closing my position till after Jerome speech tomorrow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2023
yemmit90:
Having read all the arguments here, if you really love your self and your investment, trade only bitcoin and leave all those shitty alts alone. Alot of these projects has been abandoned by the minners, you just keep investing in coins that will keep wasting your money whether bitcoin rise or fall. They rewards big but dangerously manipulated. Crypto market has been designed in such a way that only bitcoin and other major coins are viable now. Bitcoin is never like before that you will have a bull and bear market, it seems being float now, it has never gone down big or up like previous market conditions. For instance, since 2016 I stated, all the alts I knew including the recent ones has lost more than 10000%, and bitcoin has gained more than 400% during the same period.

Majority of us use small money to trade, reason you think you can't make it big from trading bitcoin alone. Between yesterday and now, you should have made not less than $34, if you trade bitcoin with just $1k. Besides, there is no day bitcoin don't make at least $300 interchange movements that you can take advantage of even with your lesser capital.

These are the major coins you should deal with because they align wuth bitcoin movement.

BTC, ETH, LTC, SOL, BNB and USDT trading.

Well said!
Many people work like jacko offline, buying dieing token/coin cos they seem way too cheap; with d mindset of investing, hodling to cash out big during d nxt bull. Without knowing they are actually providing liquidity to the crypto market.

Ur preferred coin can be delisted from major exchanges hereby messing it up great deal.
For me, if u ain't buying BTC, BNB, ETH man ur risk appetite has got no match.

I see way too many alts with potentials of being delisted on major exchanges. Beware!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Bitcoin was the first and every other cryptocurrency (alts) came from it, just as Adam, then, eve and the rest of mankind.

You will not get rich with either Bitcoin or Ethereum as quickly or easily as the bitcoin Marxists claim, unless you are already rich, not even during a 10-year bull market. Those that bought BTC earlier or who can afford 1 BTC, 0.5, 0.02 and close, will always get the best opportunities there in. Perhaps, you bought BTC earlier too as a whole or in those fractions.

But stacking 0.00000001, it's suffer head investment.

The possibility to make something even more tangible is in alts.

And if you understand bitcoin and the essence of it's creation well, you'd understand that bitcoin need ALTS in some ways. Smart contracts... ALTS.

See, we'll see different coins occupying distinct niche markets as they make technology decisions and trade-offs in an effort to solve problems. This isn't just about money which is where most people miss it, and why the losers in the sphere are frustrated, this technology (blockchains, holochains, Hashgraph) is about how humans will have to evolve from the industrial-pre-tech age to the full blown technology age. Alts are projects that are here to solve different problems from different walks of life, medicine, housing, media, banking, finance, automobile, internet, and all.

Look at the web3, what is web3 all about, an idea for a new iteration of the World Wide Web which incorporates concepts such as decentralization. Look at the metaverse, 3D virtual space powered by technologies – including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and blockchain. People are getting employment in augmented reality, church services are holding there already, McDonald opened an outlet in the metaverse already. You think this is all about bitcoin, it's far bigger.

Finding the fundamentally sound ones ALTS is important.

It's fine to be a bitcoin Marxist, but it's bad to be a Bitcoin Extremist, and it's not fair to mislead others especially the newbies .

You are still saying the same thing, narrating the problem majority of investors are having ( good capital).

Alts has proving to be bad investments since past 7 years, except inexperience people or newbies, no good crypto traders will ever rely on them anymore. Contrary to your opinion, you don't really need big capital to profit from Bitcoin, $500 and above is enough to make decent little but consistent income from Bitcoin.

For instance, when TRX, XVG was around $15, bitcoin was around $7k and BNB around $14 then, fast forward to today, the two coins mentioned are less than $1, while bitcoin and BNB has gone up to $26k and $220 respectively. There was a time XRP was around $80, and the same ripple now is less than $1. OG was around $15 two months ago, the same OG is now less than $5, I am sure it could still go down to $1 or less.

It was later I learnt from my Americans crypto lords i meet on Twitter that those making good return in crypto markets are no longer trading alts but Bitcoin and other major coins including fiat. They also invest little or nothing in ICOs and hope they later come into limelight.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
SNM was one of the coins I trade for quick and sweet returns, I planned a re-entry on the nxt good correction B4 Binance announcement that left me in awe. That morning I knelt down and thank my stars I wasn't caught in between. What kinda song would I have sang to that massive loss beat. Omo... I just imagined people that might have been dcaing into it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
I can't argue. Let everyone do what works for them. Now, I have profit more from alts than btc...and that's a fact.

It depends on the view...sure, alts lose more due to the liquidity...if someones sells $1 million on alt, it will impact it really much compared to btc which is just a drop in the ocean. If someone sells $1 million on XRP (that is a heavy alt with liquidity), it is also a drop in the ocean.

If you invest in feather weight projects, you already know the risks involved.

yemmit90 said, "Between yesterday and now, you should have made not less than $34 if you trade bitcoin with just $1k."

Well, I have made $23 with just alt trading in less than a week, using $114. Now, it is going to $30 if all things go well, despite missing one cycle of sure trade. And this is using spot trading.

How much more if i decide to amplify it with leverage?

What I am saying is, if i decide to use $114 to trade on bitcoin....i will only make cents....

One way or another, we will lose some money in trading , however, anyone trading alts or even bitcoin should follow person wey know road. If there is someone who gives quality signals, follow him/her, and your loss will be minimal...

The one alt I know is cute is XRP, more cute than ETH. You hardly go wrong with it in trading (with leverage) if you know what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
yemmit90:

You are still saying the same thing, narrating the problem majority of investors are having ( good capital).

Alts has proving to be bad investments since past 7 years, except inexperience people or newbies, no good crypto traders will ever rely on them anymore. Contrary to your opinion, you don't really need big capital to profit from Bitcoin, $500 and above is enough to make decent little but consistent income from Bitcoin.

For instance, when TRX, XVG was around $15, bitcoin was around $7k and BNB around $14 then, fast forward to today, the two coins mentioned are less than $1, while bitcoin and BNB has gone up to $26k and $220 respectively. There was a time XRP was around $80, and the same ripple now is less than $1. OG was around $15 two months ago, the same OG is now less than $5, I am sure it could still go down to $1 or less.

It was later I learnt from my Americans crypto lords i meet on Twitter that those making good return in crypto markets are no longer trading alts but Bitcoin and other major coins including fiat. They also invest little or nothing in ICOs and hope they later come into limelight.

Maybe you're a time lord or went into the future or you have a time machine...i believe there was never a time XRP was $80. The highest was $3.84.

So correct....

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chikacha:

You've really come far.

A few months ago, you said on this thread that it was impossible to consistently make 1% daily average and here you are making 80-130% monthly.

Kudos.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atuagbo: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
We are all correct but trading only BTC $ ETH will not make you rich, there are safe investments with little returns. If you want to be rich big time trade ALTS, though there are high risks but comes with high returns, if you are good.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
twosquare:
Maybe you're a time lord or went into the future or you have a time machine...i believe there was never a time XRP was $80. The highest was $3.84.

So correct....

Sorry, not XRP wanted to speak about LUN.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Also, people can decide to trade currency pairs on spot or futures if alts are harsh on you (if available), but i strongly support spot market.

NGN/USDT (this one behaves like a shit coin), GBP/USDT, EUR/USDT, and other pairs...

Find what works for you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

And that's why we seek those alts early before other people wake up.

For somebody who bought SOL @$0.50. Wha do you think are his woes
Most of them would have sold on the way up. Many that bought on its way up or hodl too would have sold during FTX saga. Most people buying these alts are traders.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
twosquare:
Also, people can decide to trade currency pairs on spot or futures if alts are harsh on you (if available), but i strongly support spot market.

NGN/USDT (this one behaves like a shit coin), GBP/USDT, EUR/USDT, and other pairs...

Find what works for you.
bro teach me currency trading nw..am ready to pay boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pk01:
bro teach me currency trading nw..am ready to pay boss.
Hello bro, I'm not a teacher of these things, neither do I even have the time as I'm involved in other things, like academics.

I suggest you research thoroughly by first going through YouTube.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
twosquare:
Hello bro, I'm not a teacher of these things, neither do I even have the time as I'm involved in other things, like academics.

I suggest you research thoroughly by first going through YouTube.
ook thanks sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
XaToXi:

You've really come far.

A few months ago, you said on this thread that it was impossible to consistently make 1% daily average and here you are making 80-130% monthly.

Kudos.

I still don't trade daily I only notice a trend with that one and I follow... I set it and leave it.
You cannot be so consistent in crypto it easier said than done.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
The goal is to MAKE MONEY...btc or alts..However,.$1000 in one alt that makes 100x =$100k...very possible, eg gala in the last bull run

That same $1k in btc will give perhaps $10k in the same bull run...

So,if you have small money trade alts, big money trade btc...

In alts, jump in and jump out...rest in btc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
twosquare:
I can't argue. Let everyone do what works for them. Now, I have profit more from alts than btc...and that's a fact.

It depends on the view...sure, alts lose more due to the liquidity...if someones sells $1 million on alt, it will impact it really much compared to btc which is just a drop in the ocean. If someone sells $1 million on XRP (that is a heavy alt with liquidity), it is also a drop in the ocean.

yemmit90 said, "Between yesterday and now, you should have made not less than $34 if you trade bitcoin with just $1k."

Well, I have made $23 with just alt trading in less than a week, using $114. Now, it is going to $30 if all things go well, despite missing one cycle of sure trade. And this is using spot trading.

What I am saying is, if i decide to use $114 to trade on bitcoin....i will only make cents....

One way or another, we will lose some money in trading , however, anyone trading alts or even bitcoin should follow person wey know road. If there is someone who gives quality signals, follow him/her, and your loss will be minimal...

The one alt I know is cute is XRP, more cute than ETH. You hardly go wrong with it in trading (with leverage) if you know what you are doing.

How do you trade this sir?? On Spot??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

How do you trade this sir?? On Spot??
Spot...if you get good calls, you will see 5% - 10% returns within 24 hours or every 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Apexmoh: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
twosquare:

yemmit90 said, "Between yesterday and now, you should have made not less than $34 if you trade bitcoin with just

Well, I have made $23 with just alt trading in less than a week, using $114. Now, it is going to $30 if all things go well, despite missing one cycle of sure trade. And this is using [b]spot trading.

can you suggest who I can follow his signal??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
twosquare:
Spot...if you get good calls, you will see 5% - 10% returns within 24 hours or every 2 days.

Could you give me an hint like which and which do you focus on??

And what's like the minimum to begin??

Liquidity is problem now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atuagbo: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
ALTS coins are bearish now.
If you are trading future,
Trade short on SUI, TON, TRX with 5-10 leverage and take profits at 20-30%. If you can enter now.

LincolnOnyeabor:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just start with 100$ (for spot market) ... as for coins...i think i mentioned some things above...you will need to do your own research on which are effective. It is often not the popular ones. Also, make C*indatamarketcap(dot)com your ally.
LincolnOnyeabor:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
please what's this MT103 swift, mandate stuff I see on Facebook abi dem one scam me?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simonokeh7(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
What's up guys.
Does anyone on here uses Robinhood wallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
Most of them would have sold on the way up. Many that bought on its way up or hodl too would have sold during FTX saga. Most people buying these alts are traders.

Many that bought on its way up or hodl too would have sold during FTX saga.

I agree with you on that.

But Many also bought back cheaper with profits, & many are HODLing, some investors are diehards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hedonisco, Ebowo(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.