Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297884 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2023
emperornoble:
These 8 Tokens Have Big Unlocks coming in

August which can have a Huge impact on their

price.

Not a Financial Advice DYOR & Follow Me For

More Posts like Those

1) Avalanche $AVAX

Tokens Unlocked :- $97M

Percentage Of Supply:- 2.77% of Supply

Date Of Unlock: 26th August

2) Lido DAO $LDO

Tokens Unlocked: $14M Percentage Of Supply:- 1% of Supply

Date Of Unlock 26th August

3) Yield Guild Games $YGG

Tokens Unlocked :- $2.76M

Percentage Of Supply :- 6.6% of Supply

Date Of Unlock :- 27th August

4) Dydx $DYDX

Tokens Unlocked :-$12.5M

Percentage Of Supply:- 3.77% Of Supply

Date Of Unlock - 29th August

5) Optimism $OP

Tokens Unlocked :- $38M

Percentage Of Supply:- 3.37% of Supply

Date Of Unlock:- 30th August

6) Hedera Hashgraph $HBAR

Tokens Unlocked :- $72M

Percentage Of Supply:- 3.49% of Supply

Date Of Unlock:- 1st September

7) Aptos $APT

Tokens Unlocked :- $26M

Percentage Of Supply - 2% of Supply

Date Of Unlock: 13th September

cool Apecoin $APE

Tokens Unlocked :- $61M

Percentage Of Supply:- 11% of Supply

Date Of Unlock - 17th September

Copied

Information are useful for those who can act on them!

I’ll take a short position on avax if it breaks 9.5 support!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Question: How to know resistance and support in crypto? Make me understand like an elementary school student.

Answer by ChatGPT:

Sure! Imagine you're playing with a bouncy ball. When you throw the ball down, it bounces back up, right? That's a bit like how prices move in crypto.

Support: Think of support like the ground for your bouncy ball. It's a price level where the cryptocurrency has gone down to before but didn't stay there for long. Just like your bouncy ball hits the ground and bounces back up, when the cryptocurrency's price reaches a support level, it often bounces back up because people want to buy it at that price.

Resistance: Now, picture a ceiling for your bouncy ball. When you throw it up, it hits the ceiling and comes back down. Resistance is like that ceiling for the cryptocurrency's price. It's a level where the price has gone up to before but didn't stay there for long. When the price reaches a resistance level, it might bounce back down because people might want to sell their cryptocurrency at that price.

So, support is like a floor that stops the price from falling too much, and resistance is like a ceiling that keeps the price from going too high. Traders use these support and resistance levels to help predict where the price might go next!

I hope this helps someone here...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
twosquare:
Question: How to know resistance and support in crypto? Make me understand like an elementary school student.

Answer by ChatGPT:

Sure! Imagine you're playing with a bouncy ball. When you throw the ball down, it bounces back up, right? That's a bit like how prices move in crypto.

Support: Think of support like the ground for your bouncy ball. It's a price level where the cryptocurrency has gone down to before but didn't stay there for long. Just like your bouncy ball hits the ground and bounces back up, when the cryptocurrency's price reaches a support level, it often bounces back up because people want to buy it at that price.

Resistance: Now, picture a ceiling for your bouncy ball. When you throw it up, it hits the ceiling and comes back down. Resistance is like that ceiling for the cryptocurrency's price. It's a level where the price has gone up to before but didn't stay there for long. When the price reaches a resistance level, it might bounce back down because people might want to sell their cryptocurrency at that price.

So, support is like a floor that stops the price from falling too much, and resistance is like a ceiling that keeps the price from going too high. Traders use these support and resistance levels to help predict where the price might go next!

I hope this helps someone here...

This is an example of resistance and support!
If you follow these rules, then you can be profitable.

Sell once support is broken as support once broken turns resistance

Buy once resistance is broken, don’t try to go and catch the upmove at resistance and say you wanna sell there, because there is a Law in physics that goes “a body in motion will always be in motion unless acted upon by an external
Force! “

Always remain disciplined and committed to your rules

A trader without rules isn’t ready for the journey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Porksupplyib: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
yemmit90:

You are still saying the same thing, narrating the problem majority of investors are having ( good capital).

Alts has proving to be bad investments since past 7 years, except inexperience people or newbies, no good crypto traders will ever rely on them anymore. Contrary to your opinion, you don't really need big capital to profit from Bitcoin, $500 and above is enough to make decent little but consistent income from Bitcoin.

For instance, when TRX, XVG was around $15, bitcoin was around $7k and BNB around $14 then, fast forward to today, the two coins mentioned are less than $1, while bitcoin and BNB has gone up to $26k and $220 respectively. There was a time XRP was around $80, and the same ripple now is less than $1. OG was around $15 two months ago, the same OG is now less than $5, I am sure it could still go down to $1 or less.

It was later I learnt from my Americans crypto lords i meet on Twitter that those making good return in crypto markets are no longer trading alts but Bitcoin and other major coins including fiat. They also invest little or nothing in ICOs and hope they later come into limelight.

XRP $80? shocked

Reduce the lie sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atuagbo: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Stop, read well before you attack. He immediately corrected his mistake.

Porksupplyib:

XRP $80? shocked

Reduce the lie sir.

"Sorry, not XRP wanted to speak about LUN."

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
DieRich5:
stayin out of trouble is very important

Slp is dead and my money is gone, I don't really care about it going $1 I'm just swinging the shit out of it tho B4 d bleeding days

The only thing stopping me now is the dollar rate, I ain't buying usdt for this shit rate
ALT?

*Smh*

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Don't miss out on overline network airdrop

https://overline.network?a=msftJSboZVmb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kaka118: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please if I'm to get a crypto that can't be tracked through any means, how can I go about it please I look forward to your prompt response house?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kaka118:
Please if I'm to get a crypto that can't be tracked through any means, how can I go about it please I look forward to your prompt response house?

What do you mean by crypto that cannot be tracked ?? Who is tracking you..?? What are they tracking ??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2023
e don involve in wire wire
doyin01:

What do you mean by crypto that cannot be tracked ?? Who is tracking you..?? What are they tracking ??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1Satanist: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Robnectar aka GodSaklek:
Don't miss out on overline network airdrop

https://overline.network?a=msftJSboZVmb

No we won't but how much be your cut or are you just helping us from the bottom of your good heart? No more referals for you.

Na ogun and hunger go kee you 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1Satanist: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Robnectar aka GodSaklek:

https://platform.arkhamintelligence.com/signup?referrer=MjRlNWI0N2JkZTU5YThjNzMzMGMwMDA5NWM2OGYzZGU0YTkwNzU3YmE5ZTA0MzY5ZTNiZWIwNmU3Y2E0MTIwYmU3ZmZlY2EyM2Q0NWNjOWEwYzE4YWEwMDY4NTI5Mg

Bros why you no fit talk again? BigCowhead got your lounge and all you useless emoji abi?

🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GodSaklek(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
1Satanist BigCowHornn Anchor111:

No we won't but how much be your cut or are you just helping us from the bottom of your good heart? No more referals for you.

Na ogun and hunger go kee the minor i raped and her new born baby

Oloriburuku weyrey,nobody have your time here,no one is jobless like you,neither Robnectar will respond to your unproductive madness.
Keep displaying your madness here online,we are watching your useless drama.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LegitWebsites: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Let's Talk RESULTS....

But Before Then;

Check Out The Coins For You To Buy Today:

1) First Set of Coins

2) Top 8 Vitality Coins for The Hour.

3) VIP Gems To Come Up Before 4:00 PM Today.... So, Prepare Up.

Read Up The Crypto Sensitization Thread Link Below For More Understanding:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Enjoy Your Profiting/Partial Losses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1Satanist: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2023
GodSaklek aka Robnecter:

Oloriburuku weyrey,nobody have your time here,no one is jobless like you,neither Robnectar will respond to your unproductive madness.
Keep displaying your madness here online,we are watching your useless drama.

grin grin grin

That your Robnecter moniker you take dey do business no go see bread chop again. I will expose and send you back to your village empty handed

I no dey ever shame just go and ask DenrelDave. He will even list more more monikers for you.
Na you be chief slave for my drama. The notorious omo ale Jatijati who scammed the king grin grin grin

Oya go over to religion section and do your anti-christ talk if you no dey fear. grin grin grin
Na another Nairalander Otem be your god and creator yet you look to others for foolishness. Mugu. grin grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kaka118: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
doyin01:

I mean if you don't want the funds sent to you tracked what the best way to hide it via crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FitCorper: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wetin Dey xup with btc and Naira. She’s both wan drop abi na whinning?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alexas58:

This is an example of resistance and support!
If you follow these rules, then you can be profitable.

Sell once support is broken as support once broken turns resistance

Buy once resistance is broken, don’t try to go and catch the upmove at resistance and say you wanna sell there, because there is a Law in physics that goes “a body in motion will always be in motion unless acted upon by an external
Force! “

Always remain disciplined and committed to your rules

A trader without rules isn’t ready for the journey
chief,which time line is idea for making profitable trade?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
lymelyte:
chief,which time line is idea for making profitable trade?
Depends on the type of trader you're ,day trades normally use 30 minutes,1 hour but for swing traders like me I use four hours timeframe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
My honest take.

September is the month where BTC ETF will be decided. Shorts should be careful so people don't get liquidated just like what happened to xrp last month.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
nna777:
My honest take.

September is the month where BTC ETF will be decided. Shorts should be careful so people don't get liquidated just like what happened to xrp last month.

If ETF is approved, the market pumps, right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Icecream4U:
If ETF is approved, the market pumps, right?

Yep. And looks like the market is gearing towards it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
nna777:
My honest take.

..and I was thinking that ETF will come when there is a little more crypto regulations... like year end or beginning of next year.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atuagbo: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Future Trade
SFP -
Short 0.5113 @ 10-15% Leve
SL 0.5308
Take Profit @ 0.4658

TOMO
Long 1.0471 @ 10-15% Leve
SL 0.9806
Take Profit 1.0850

XMR
Long 146 @ 10-15% Leve
SL 143.9
Take Profit 149.1

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gabaih(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
seanwilliam:
Abeg, It’s high time you guy started showing evidence say una Dey make money from this o . Cos I no understand again o .
U short , e long
U long , e short
U comot market , e rise
U Dey market , e low.. grin
This is the reality of crypto industry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kaka118:

I mean if you don't want the funds sent to you tracked what the best way to hide it via crypto
Man, use privacy coin nah
$Monero & $Dash are good example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Many won't sell while the candles are green until they are red, your trading technique has to be reanalyzed.

Then, you just don't become a trader overnight, and it's important to choose, either trading, or HODLing. The former isn't for the inexperienced, stay away from it else, you'd keep losing money.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
NikeMi1:
You're missing out on alot of money if you're not mining ice...Use my code to join: more1...
If you like join, if you like no join, that's your problem, I don talk my own cheesy

You're blessed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Tohmey:
Man, use privacy coin nah
Monero and Dash is good example
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.