Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3371384 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2023
Shnew:
Hello house
I'm new to Crypto please I need advise on the type of coin to buy

Thanks
Get informed (crypoducated) so you don't get deformed (loose your money). Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Bomaway007:

This was exactly what I said when I saw SOL moved from $13 to $28 I didn’t buy it but SOL is $64 now if I had bought at $28 doing 2x is not a small thing
Your money,your choice
If I didn't find a coin juicy enough at $13 I def won't have any reason to buy at $28

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2023
I called the previous pump to 38k,

More pump coming, maybe false pump

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2023
iLegendd:
The funny thing is, most of the ALTs doing shakara now will crash further as if it's another bear market when BTC retests the 30k range.

I'm suprised I can find someone here who can also see BTC crashing bfr xmas
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Buy either of the two, but there more prospects on ETH than bsc , but I’m HODling the bsc

Broo eth gas fee wan injure me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Broo eth gas fee wan injure me

You shoulda bought on bsc chain, or swap on babydgogeswap.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You shoulda bought on bsc chain, or swap on babydgogeswap.
Thought you said getting the Eth own is more better
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Actually, have a level-by-level price target. Or moon bags, and target yearly high if it is yet to do that.
owunabastard:
I made a very stupid mistake in ubx, I sold very early thinking it will still drop below 0.00001 just for it to pump more than 5x. my advice is to buy and hold for at least one year
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
It will be the final chance to load the bags and buy more like tomorrow no dey coz by January - April, price will keep increasing.
iLegendd:
The funny thing is, most of the ALTs doing shakara now will crash further as if it's another bear market when BTC retests the 30k range.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whogoesthere: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
How much do you need to invest in brc20 tokens??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
If BTC crashes near the holiday season, it is not surprising. It is also normal.

On the second thought, that will record as the monthly low. October crashed from 35 to 26, then closed at 34.

No fuss...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Everyone is right in a bull market

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sarahray:
What’s up with Sol,no movement,pls does anyone know what’s next for Sol?
Buy and Hodl

I am hodling till the bull run cus I believe it can do massive pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Cost me over 100k to get that token with it's all info, I ain't giving it out for free

But check out those ones I gave him, they'd also fetch you money in the Bull run just don't know how much but you'd surely be in profit
Then you shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place

All this fake Alpha's callers, nobody should pay you any dime for telling them on what coin to Hodl against the bull run

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fhaze:

If you aint shilling then who's goin to send the coin to 55$
😂😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shnew: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Get informed (crypoducated) so you don't get deformed (loose your money). Good morning

Thanks boss.
I've been watching some video on YouTube and also reading form Luno app. But I don't seems to understand anything yet. Everything looks like a magic to me and I dont want to loose my money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kingcid:

Then you shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place

All this fake Alpha's callers, nobody should pay you any dime for telling them on what coin to Hodl against the bull run

Yeah right. shouldn't have made mention of it if I wasn't gon give it freely. Apologies

But this isn't fake, made ah 700k from the Goatcoin info the guy gave in 2021. Now he's dropped another, thought to share for some token cuz I also paid for it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Yeah right. shouldn't have made mention of it if I wasn't gon give it freely. Apologies

But this isn't fake, made ah 700k from the Goatcoin info the guy gave in 2021. Now he's dropped another, thought to share for some token cuz I also paid for it.

Boss how much should I pay to get this info abeg, I need this life changing coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

By poping you mean pumping??

Yep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Boss how much should I pay to get this info abeg, I need this life changing coin

I paid 105k for the info with plenty begging sef, what are you willing to offer?? no go too low abeg.

Imma send you the coin road map, goal and white paper. This coin currently trade at $0.0058 (5m Market Cap, 1b circulating supply) and according to him by 24/25 its reaching atleast 60b Market cap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
moshuur:

Can u pls reduce the price?

or it cant go lower than that?

I being serious about paying...

Lol even if you're not serious, I no dey beg. The guy that gave me this coin, gave me Goatcoin in 2020, then, it was still at $0.002 I guess. my mistake was buying just #5k worth and by 2021 I was at 700k and that 700k sef was cuz I wasn't patient enough, the coin did $100+ (go and check)

imagine if I had bought at 50k worth then. Funny enough, even most crypto guru for here dint hear of it cuz I've been on this page for long and I never saw anyone mentioned it. This is a life changing coin, take it from me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

I paid 105k for the info with plenty begging sef, what are you willing to offer?? no go too low abeg.

Imma send you the coin road map, goal and white paper. This coin currently trade at $0.0058 (5m Market Cap, 1b circulating supply) and according to him by 24/25 its reaching atleast 60b Market cap
Which version of Deflower are you? 4.0 or 4.1?

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Buy either of the two, but there more prospects on ETH than bsc , but I’m HODling the bsc

I haven’t said ETh’s chain was better offpointng
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Lol even if you're not serious, I no dey beg. You can't seem to imagine how foolish I was in 2020. The guy that gave me this coin, gave me Goatcoin in 2020, then, it was still at $0.002 I guess. I bought just 5k own and by 2021 I was at 700k and that 700k sef was cuz I wasn't patient enough, the coin rise pass $100 per one (go and check)

Just help me imagine if I had bought at 50k then. Funny enough, even most crypto guru for here no hear about am cuz I've been on this page for long and I never saw anyone mentioned it. This is a life changing coin, take it from me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Fairs

If he feels like paying to get the info tho,it's alright

Personally I prefer Degen calls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Has it been listed on coingecko/coinmarketcap

I need that confirmation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I haven’t said ETh’s chain was better offpointng
Between Eth and Sol network

Which do you advice in Degen plays
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kingcid:
Has it been listed on coingecko/coinmarketcap
I need that confirmation
Yeah why not. 1billion max supply
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Yeah why not. 1billion max supply
Max supply is crazy

Good luck to you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Will offer you $50

Drop your wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kingcid:
Max supply is crazy
Good luck to you
cheers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Will offer you $50

Drop your wallet.

which?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.