Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3459588 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) ... (3722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

I'm suprised I can find someone here who can also see BTC crashing bfr xmas
Every wise person always knows how unpredictable crypto is. If you follow the YouTuber Steve of Crypto Crew University and Benjamin Cohen, you'll understand the game better. With two of them by your side + your personal knowledge, your chances of being wrong is TOO slim.

Also, for future traders, if you always monitor BTC heatmap, you'll always know where liquidation of any coin will hit. This helps to know crash or uptrend ahead of time and adjust or jump in a trade.

There a too many long positions. The shorts need to be liquidated at 48k or a little above, then the shorts need to be liquidated too at 31k or a little below. Market makers don't joke with this.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

USDT?

Yea, bep20

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
twosquare:
It will be the final chance to load the bags and buy more like tomorrow no dey coz by January - April, price will keep increasing.
Buying BTC and some of layer 1? Yes, buy now, but for others, there is still one more devastating blood.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Yea, bep20

I'd definitely not be dropping the info here. drop ur WhatsApp number, I wont quote it so you can clear afterwards.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
coldzobo:
Avax has flipped its weekly resistance at $20. now its going to flip another at $30. If it does that, you'll be buying it at $60 (if beeteecee behaves). Dyor

They've onboarded a lot of hyped crypto gaming projects... One of the leading narratives of this bullrun. Check their twitter

Buy, sell and take profit. Forget about the bolded, you're not the dev.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
moshuur:
Someone has offered 50usdt aiidy. up ur offer from that 15
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Deflover 4.0 have arrived on this thread ...if by now you have not noticed the person , then it is a pity..better be wise and observant....you will see some monikers suddenly become active on this thread and some certain conversations will suddenly come up even when no one asked.. be careful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
doyin01:
Deflover 4.0 have arrived on this thread ...if by now you have not noticed the person , then it is a pity..better be wise and observant....you will see some monikers suddenly become active on this thread and some certain conversations will suddenly come up even when no one asked.. be careful

No b small thing grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
One thing we all have to accept is that some people will never receive sense no matter how much you warn them

My only problem is when they get scammed, they'll come back here and be asking 1diotic questions like "so so and so person scammed me....how can I arrest him?" angry angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kingcid:

Between Eth and Sol network

Which do you advice in Degen plays

They’ve seen SOL has true potentials, and real projects on chain, and real diehard team, and cheaper coin, investors flocks to it now than they do to ETH. SOLANA looks like some real ETHEREUM killer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

They’ve seen SOL has true potentials, and real projects on chain, and real diehard team, and cheaper coin, investors flocks to it now than they do to ETH. SOLANA looks like some real ETHEREUM killer.
Thanks boss

Eth Gas fee is too expensive for Ethereum to be the base Blockchain for Defi which I am currently working with

Imagine trying to solve the problem of high cost of transaction charges in Traditional system and replacing it with with a system that is 2x more than the initial problem

I bagged Sol too for a long term, hope I did right ser

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
iLegendd:
Buying BTC and some of layer 1? Yes, buy now, but for others, there is still one more devastating blood.
I am still anticipating a retracement on Btc so I can get my buy entry

I need a $38k position
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
careercrew1:
One thing we all have to accept is that some people will never receive sense no matter how much you warn them

My only problem is when they get scammed, they'll come back here and be asking 1diotic questions like "so so and so person scammed me....how can I arrest him?" angry angry angry
Most are too lazy when it comes to DYOR

How do I pay someone $50 just for some alpha's that MIGHT do well when there is literally free information out there

SMH,they will learn the hard way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Yeah why not. 1billion max supply
Your strategy have already casted Lite Up keep quoting your self with difference moniker Offpointng kingcid mtcheew Yeye people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

I'd definitely not be dropping the info here. drop ur WhatsApp number, I wont quote it so you can clear afterwards.

Boss for transparency, drop am here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
doyin01:
was laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tohmey:

Your strategy have already casted
Lite Up
keep quoting your self with difference moniker
Offpointng
kingcid
mtcheew
Yeye people everywhere
Madness or what??

Never ever in your life try to Link me to someone's moniker

Do we even chat in same pattern for you to make this kind of accusations

Don't try it again ooo, remove my name from any malicious dealings here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Boss for transparency, drop am here.
My number, the coin or the address??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
nna777:

I see a 40-48k year top by December before a drop to the low 30s. Funds moved into crypto after it flipped the 31k8 yearly resistance. So am expecting a 10-15k move (we have only done 3k) before a drop back to that level.

Not a financial advice. DYOR!!!

I still stand by this however there might be a blow off top to 50k2 as the month comes to an end because of so much talk around 48k going on now. I will open my shorts at that price.

Who else is accumulating solana on the coin futures with me grin??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tohmey:

Your strategy have already casted
Lite Up
keep quoting your self with difference moniker
Offpointng
kingcid
mtcheew
Yeye people everywhere

You guys type as tho y'all are ill informed or something. if I am out to scam Ekehwinz or anyone here, CBN has made it easy, you'll simply take my account to ur bank or my bank (if u feel doing bank 2 bank) and flag it down for fraud and they'd return ur money back to you with time and then who suffers? isn't it me? after blocking anything linked to my bvn

Besides I am a very active and engaged member here on Nairaland to reduce ur doubt and I've promised to give him whatever information he needs to have, so where's the scam gonna come from?? funny enough, I'm not begging anyone or doing so much to convince anybody, I bought the info so much to give out freely, you want fine, you don't want leave am, simple. but what I'm sure of is, during the bull run, all of una wey dey talk anyhow for here, I'll so clear ur doubt with proves, you guys should just relax.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
doyin01:
cheesy Them don reach 4? Wonderful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy Them don reach 4? Wonderful!

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makamatic: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
.n
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2023
This is going to be mother of all bull run…
At this juncture, I don’t know if I should stick to my strategy of buying 150$ ( of eth and sol) weekly regardless of the price or make I use all my naira to buy eth and sol o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DangoteIvy: 2:55am On Dec 08, 2023
iLegendd:
Every wise person always knows how unpredictable crypto is. If you follow the YouTuber Steve of Crypto Crew University and Benjamin Cohen, you'll understand the game better. With two of them by your side + your personal knowledge, your chances of being wrong is TOO slim.

Also, for future traders, if you always monitor BTC heatmap, you'll always know where liquidation of any coin will hit. This helps to know crash or uptrend ahead of time and adjust or jump in a trade.

There a too many long positions. The shorts need to be liquidated at 48k or a little above, then the shorts need to be liquidated too at 31k or a little below. Market makers don't joke with this.
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Wahala for who no get $SOL 😂

Btw, are we entering the alt season?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2023
Abeg guy you're talking too much always coming with confusion and everything. Keep your analysis to yourself. During the beer market you all disappeared so please remain in extinction

iLegendd:

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2023
Kealmin:
Abeg guy you're talking too much always coming with confusion and everything. Keep your analysis to yourself. During the beer market you all disappeared so please remain in extinction

I have noticed you and for the first time. Now rest (I come in peace) because you won't be noticed again. You feel the thread belongs to your family and you control when someone should post, who will post and who won't, right? Dey play.

I guess you've not met stubborn people like me before. Lemme create another post right now just to pepper you. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2023
nna777:

I still stand by this however there might be a blow off top to 50k2 as the month comes to an end because of so much talk around 48k going on now. I will open my shorts at that price.

Who else is accumulating solana on the coin futures with me grin??
Right here

Eating good with Solana
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Those who bought solana/usdt when I called it, keep holding till $75 first tp, then $90. Keep selling off at resistance. *Don't be Greedy*

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

My number, the coin or the address??

The address

(1) (2) (3) ... (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) ... (3722) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: AnoNeeMouz, Tflex01, Jerry59, Zico4real(m), Healguy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.